GUILTY AR - Clarence Reed & Jennifer Denen for child abuse, Hot Springs, 13 Aug 2016

All these need dropping off on deserted island with lots of meat eating, hungry animals. This poor little girl. My niece had her 4th birthday this week. This hit home. Just starting to wonder with all these cases, are people plain evil? Or does mental health play a part in a lot of these cases?

I'm sure some of it is a cycle of abuse. Many perps were abused themselves and never were brought up properly. I don't think that's an excuse though. I think it's a cause but not good enough to excuse it. I think some people are truly evil and bad. I think most mentally ill people would never hurt anyone let alone a child so I am loathe to attribute such horrible acts to mental illness.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Possibly mentally ill, certainly socially ill.

Dear little girl, may you find love, guidance, and hope in your new home! You have gifts and talents and will learn to do many, many things in life.

Love, Auntie Laughing

I'm sure some of it is a cycle of abuse. Many perps were abused themselves and never were brought up properly. I don't think that's an excuse though. I think it's a cause but not good enough to excuse it. I think some people are truly evil and bad. I think most mentally ill people would never hurt anyone let alone a child so I am loathe to attribute such horrible acts to mental illness.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yes, that's true. Wasn't taking that into consideration.

So sad, the little girl was next to the youngest and seems she got treated the worst. These parents don't ever need any of the kids back. I hope they all get adopted asap.😳

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back