• Clea Senior Pic edit.jpg.jpg
    Clea Senior Pic edit.jpg.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Clea in band 1994edit.jpg
    Clea in band 1994edit.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 68
Cleashindra's Senior Picture

Cleashindra in her high school marching band

Oh my, she is so beautiful. Question...did the police ever check out and make sure he went where he said he did and did what he said (tanning beds), or did they drop the ball on this too.

I swear the incompetence in this case is truly disgusting. Its criminal. And my heart is breaking for Cleashindra's family right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh my, she is so beautiful. Question...did the police ever check out and make sure he went where he said he did and did what he said (tanning beds), or did they drop the ball on this too.

I swear the incompetence in this case is truly disgusting. Its criminal. And my heart is breaking for Cleashindra's family right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You are SO right! There is something extremely foul about the manner in which this case has been handled. State and Federal authorities need to step in and investigate. From outward appearances, it seems more than the Perp has blood on their hands....

Candlelight vigil in 1998

Prom in 1992

Attachments

• candlight edit.jpg.jpg
    candlight edit.jpg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Clea 1991 Prom Pic.jpg
    Clea 1991 Prom Pic.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 44
Who gave the orders for that Crime Scene Tech to hold that evidence? He's just the scape goat. Who is supressing this case?

Roses- thank you so much for putting Clea in your signature!!

The crime scene tech was suspended as well as the lead detective. The lead detective was suspended for two days...however, the Chief reassigned him two or three days after the search for unrelated (petty/personal) reasons.

That officer is now appealing the suspension. He has been on the case since the get go...was the one interviewed for the episode of Find Our Missing.

I highly doubt that evidence wouldn't have made it to the crime lab had he not been removed from the case. She assigned him to the graveyard shift.

Any update from the crime lab?

Not yet. But that city's government is a zoo right now.

The mayor has the sole power to hire and fire the police and fire chief. He hired a Police Chief whose experience was only in campus security.

He's awful and she does his bidding.

There was supposed to be an election in Nov to elect a new mayor. But the mayor file a lawsuit yesterday to have the election postponed until 2014 because the population fell below 50,000 in the last census.

State law requires citys with a pop under 50,000- to hold elections during mid terms. not during presidential years.

Anyhow, the city is outraged because the mayor is horrible. PB is like #6 most dangerous places to live in the county.

Prayers are continued for this case to be solved. Justice for Cleashindra Hall!

Not yet. But that city's government is a zoo right now.

The mayor has the sole power to hire and fire the police and fire chief. He hired a Police Chief whose experience was only in campus security.

He's awful and she does his bidding.

There was supposed to be an election in Nov to elect a new mayor. But the mayor file a lawsuit yesterday to have the election postponed until 2014 because the population fell below 50,000 in the last census.

State law requires citys with a pop under 50,000- to hold elections during mid terms. not during presidential years.

Anyhow, the city is outraged because the mayor is horrible. PB is like #6 most dangerous places to live in the county.

Federal authorities need to investigate the handling of this case as well as the overall administration of that city. I suggest you put together a factual video presentation with news clips, etc. and send it to 60 minutes/CBS. Send it with a very polite and professional email. Try to keep your emotion out of it. This is a very interesting story, and maybe they'll take it on. At minimum, get it all over YouTube and pray it goes viral.
"Lord Jesus, we ask you to intervene and help get justice for Cleashindra Hall. In your name and glory all things are possible! Amen".

There have not been any updates in recent months. I just wanted to touch base and give Cleashindra's thread a bump. We are going on 19 years with no answers.

Please pray for justice.

There have not been any updates in recent months. I just wanted to touch base and give Cleashindra's thread a bump. We are going on 19 years with no answers.

Please pray for justice.

SouthernSummer, what happened with the crime lab results? The review of, and further handling of this case needs the attention of state or federal officials!

still no word from the investigators about it. The case has been passed around, they're totally dropping the ball again. A good thing is that the city just elected a new mayor. The current mayor is in cahoots with the Police Chief. Praying new leadership will help put the right investigators on the case and finally provide the family with closure. If that word even exists.

Attachments

• laurell.JPG
    laurell.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 19
  • clea.jpg
    clea.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 13
Thank you for the update SouthernSummer. Please don't give up. This one will get solved. Everyone in that town who cares needs to follow Desiree Young's good example. She is relentless and makes a big noise, shines a bright light on the Suspect.

A new mayor was sworn in today and she didn't waste any time getting rid of the police chief and naming an interim. This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

The new mayor is awesome and actually has children the same age as Cleashindra. Praying this new leadership will take this investigation seriously and employ ALL capable resources (FBI hint hint) to solving this case and finding answers for the Hall family.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=623262

A new mayor was sworn in today and she didn't waste any time getting rid of the police chief and naming an interim. This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

The new mayor is awesome and actually has children the same age as Cleashindra. Praying this new leadership will take this investigation seriously and employ ALL capable resources (FBI hint hint) to solving this case and finding answers for the Hall family.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=623262

AMEN! PRAISE JESUS! The eyes of WebSleuths are on this little town. JUSTICE for Cleashindra!

Bumping for Cleashindra. Any changes with the new mayor and police chief?

Attachments

• Find Our Missing Next Episode.png
    Find Our Missing Next Episode.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 86

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members