Identified! AR - Hamburg, WhtMale UP2935, 20-40, red beard, hit by semi, May'89 - Charles Cornell

I was 6 yrs old when my uncle went missing. The last time I saw him he had facial hair.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not familiar with your uncle's case but I hope you can get your questions answered. If no one here knows, perhaps someone can put you in touch with the detectives who would have been in charge of the case when he was still unidentified.

Cornell71681

Definitely have your family get in contact with AR investigators and see if you all can get the case file, if you haven't already. Maybe there will be something in them that will shed some light on his disappearance and how he ended up there. Good luck to you and God bless.

Good Morning! One of the investigators involved with my uncles case in Arkansas has said that he will deliver my uncles remains himself to our family and my uncles home. Not just the remains but his clothing and any personal items he had at the time of his death. Not sure how this effects my grandma and aunts at this point, but Im sure it will be a bittersweet moment for my dad. He was close to his brother and this will be giving him back a piece of him. We are so grateful for all of the info, pics, comments, etc that anyone has given and offered. There has been mention of meeting the truck driver who was involved in the accident (possibly the officer that was on scene). It would not only offer some peace to our family but also possibly to the driver.

Good Morning! One of the investigators involved with my uncles case in Arkansas has said that he will deliver my uncles remains himself to our family and my uncles home. Not just the remains but his clothing and any personal items he had at the time of his death. Not sure how this effects my grandma and aunts at this point, but Im sure it will be a bittersweet moment for my dad. He was close to his brother and this will be giving him back a piece of him. We are so grateful for all of the info, pics, comments, etc that anyone has given and offered. There has been mention of meeting the truck driver who was involved in the accident (possibly the officer that was on scene). It would not only offer some peace to our family but also possibly to the driver.

Thank you for letting us know. Your uncle deserves a hero's welcome with military honors.
I hope he gets that and I wish only the best for your family.

what a beautiful thing for them to do, I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back