GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

I can't help but wonder... Why wasn't the girl with her bio mom originally (as is usually the case) instead of with her bio dad?

JMO

I think we need a link before we can assume anything. The abuse could have happened on a visitation.

Regardless, I hope some stupid judge did not return this little girl to someone who knew of the abuse and was sympathetic to the abusers! MOO

Does anyone have a link showing who this poor baby was currently living with?

Thank you mck16, but I don't see any reference in that article to say who the little girl was currently living with or who got custody after the dad and step mom were sent to prison.

Am I just not seeing it?:waitasec:

No that info is not given, and it is conspicously left out in my opinion. I posted this again because it gave the names, and info that had not previously been released. I can't believe this poor child has been thru so much. Shades of Zahara. jmo

After I posted the link to the parents arrests...went searcing for info. I'll now go look again and link to where she was released to mother (after father and stepmother jailed).

I don't have a link, but my son lives in the town. It was reported in the local media that there were three children at the residence where the child was found chained. Media reported that the child that was chained was released to her bio mom AT THAT TIME. The articles stated the ADHS had the other two... I believe one was older and one was younger, not sure.

I don't have a link, but my son lives in the town. It was reported in the local media that there were three children at the residence where the child was found chained. Media reported that the child that was chained was released to her bio mom AT THAT TIME. The articles stated the ADHS had the other two... I believe one was older and one was younger, not sure.

The others were 9 and 3.

I can't seem to figure out the quote thing...sorry. At the end of the article sats released to mother. This was in June though.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=340752

Got it!
From the nwahomepage link:

"The victim was released to the custody of her biological mother by the Department of Human Services. Two other children in the home, girls ages three and nine, are in ADHS custody."

(The following is just me wondering out loud):

What person who is not currently in prison for the prior abuse might have a reason to want to kill this little girl? Someone who was angry with the bio mom, maybe she was the one who reported the abuse? Did step-monster get out of jail early? Does Jersey's dad's side of the family blame the little girl or the bio mom for him being in prison?

Well chalk another one up to CPS. What good are they anyway. This makes me so sick I can't stand it. Should have, and could have been prevented. Oh my man's cruelity to man. And the sad thing is nothing is going to stop it. Only getting worse. jmo

Got it!
From the nwahomepage link:

"The victim was released to the custody of her biological mother by the Department of Human Services. Two other children in the home, girls ages three and nine, are in ADHS custody."

(The following is just me wondering out loud):

What person who is not currently in prison for the prior abuse might have a reason to want to kill this little girl? Someone who was angry with the bio mom, maybe she was the one who reported the abuse? Did step-monster get out of jail early? Does Jersey's dad's side of the family blame the little girl or the bio mom for him being in prison?

I have been following all these cases beginning with HC, LI, HD, IC and more and this is the first one I can truly say I think the mother did it. I feel that with all my heart. Maybe not directly but someone around them that she brought into contact with her daughter. This was in no way a loving family that functioned even remotely in a normal manner. No sembelance of decency or loving care. This is just my feeling and my opinion based on the history of this poor child. jmo

Dad may have gotten 18 years but if I'm reading it correctly, it has a tentetive release date in 2015, SM in 2013? Not sure what PE/TE is on ADOC's site other than other laws & regulations may apply. I do know what habitual means though. grrrrr. This poor little girl & the other children. smh jmo

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...ame=bridgeman&firstname=david&sex=M&agetype=1

PE is when you're eligible for parole, and TE is when you're to be transferred, I believe. I'm just guessing that it's showing the date he'll be transferred from where he is to an actual prison. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

Well, dad & SM are locked up so it's not them again. It does give imput to this little girls life. How sad, doesn't sound like she had a chance in the first place. How sad.

RIP little girl.

Well, dad & SM are locked up so it's not them again. It does give imput to this little girls life. How sad, doesn't sound like she had a chance in the first place. How sad.

RIP little girl.

Question that comes to my mind is why was she ever with him to begin with. And if he was the best choice to raise her what must mother be like. Or was she just tossed about to whoever would take her. I can't imagine this level of cruelity or not caring. jmo

I remember reading about parents that one goes in and one gets out of prison/jail. Hope it wasn't a tag team situation. This little ones life is so horrid already without knowing anything else. jmo

Well chalk another one up to CPS. What good are they anyway. This makes me so sick I can't stand it. Should have, and could have been prevented. Oh my man's cruelity to man. And the sad thing is nothing is going to stop it. Only getting worse. jmo

BBM

Maybe a bunch of old ladies and old men will never forget that it's happening and pass that on to middle age children who pass it on to their children and so on. I can on wish...it's not right & needs a lot of attention. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back