AR AR - Lucas Prassas, 21, Wynne, 29 Nov 2013

Audrey, I have just found this thread here on WS. You and your family are in my prayers. Your strength is inspiring. I pray your grandson is home with you soon.

Bumping for Lucas.

I was just thinking of this young man the other day, but I couldn't remember his name.

Then I came across a facebook page, Missing Homeless in America, and there was a post about him. (Looks like a potentially very interesting page, btw - they are posting pictures on it of homeless people in hopes that someone that comes to the page will recognize them).

https://www.facebook.com/missinghomeless?ref=hl

Clicking on Lucas' post on that page takes you to this link....

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/03/lucas-prassas-missing-from-arkansas.html

May you be found soon, Lucas.

Added to The Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/prassas_lucas.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: November 29, 2013 from Wynne, Arkansas
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Date of Birth: December 21, 1992
• Height and Weight: 5'9, 175 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Prassas has a large birthmark on his leg and some acne.
• Medical Conditions: Prassas suffers from autism, depression and bipolar disorder. He needs medication which he doesn't have with him.

Details of Disappearance
Prassas was last seen at his apartment in the 2400 block of Highway 1 north in Wynne, Arkansas on November 29, 2013. He has never been heard from again. He left his apartment unlocked with everything inside, including his medicine, money and clothes. He does not drive. His grandparents, who raised him from toddlerhood, describe him as a loner and state he has a long history of emotional problems but does not abuse drugs or drink alcohol. His case remains unsolved.

It bothers me TREMENDOUSLY that Lucas is a self admitted web troll who posted his real address online. Could he have pissed off the wrong person with his online personality? Is this being looked at? I strongly believe that the answers are along his web trail.

Bump for Lucas. Hoping he is found soon.

Ahh, I was hoping for some news about Lucas when I saw this bumped.

I hope his grandma is doing okay. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for her.

I cant find a thing as far as any updates , poor Audrey I'm not sure how she is coping at all , I really feel like he is somewhere in a facility I really hope this the case? Where the heck are you Lucas!!!!

I just have no idea what happened to Lucas. I usually have a theory pretty quickly when I read a missing person's case, but this time, I just don't lean in any one direction.

I feel awful for Audrey. You could tell from her posts that Lucas was her whole world and she would have done anything for him.

May he come home soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK