GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused on the parents' part. Are there THREE adults, mom, dad and stepmom? Or is there only one female parent and some have referred to her as mom and/ or stepmom mistakenly ? The wording is all screwy on some so I've given up trying to figure it out.

Thank you! I just came back to post that.
Mods please delete this one!

I'm still confused on the parents' part. Are there THREE adults, mom, dad and stepmom? Or is there only one female parent and some have referred to her as mom and/ or stepmom mistakenly ? The wording is all screwy on some so I've given up trying to figure it out.

Mom, Dad and Step Mom. Malik was with Dad and Step Mom when he disappeared. This is my understanding anyway. :sigh:

I'm no expert on scent dogs so I thought I would ask. Is it unusual for dogs to not be able to pick up and follow a scent so soon after a disappearance? I think they were on scene about 5 hours after Malik disappeared. Should another group of dogs be brought in?

I'm no expert on scent dogs so I thought I would ask. Is it unusual for dogs to not be able to pick up and follow a scent so soon after a disappearance? I think they were on scene about 5 hours after Malik disappeared. Should another group of dogs be brought in?

And the scent they DO pick up at the nearby park is deemed possibly an old scent... I don't understand either.

I can't believe they still haven't found this baby :(

I am with steelman on this one .. If they do not find him by dark ..I am going to have to re-think this..Dad and Stepmom -OK

There are a lot of resources and a lot of people out searching for him. I just can't believe they haven't found him by now.

What is the time frame between when he was last seen and when police were called? I'm trying to see how much of a head start this little 2 year old really could have gotten.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_joshberry

Mother of missing 2-year-old Malik Drummond staying close to where her son disappeared #ARnews #FindMalik tout.com/m/ud9j1r?ref=t…

The parents must not be on good terms as it appears the mother is having to stand outside in the driveway next door per the video in the above tweet...

Mom, Dad and Step Mom. Malik was with Dad and Step Mom when he disappeared. This is my understanding anyway. :sigh:

I thought for sure I would sign on and see he was found last night : (

Trying to catch up quickly. When I left last night the dogs had just arrived, what happened with that? Did they find and follow his scent?

There are a lot of resources and a lot of people out searching for him. I just can't believe they haven't found him by now.

What is the time frame between when he was last seen and when police were called? I'm trying to see how much of a head start this little 2 year old really could have gotten.

I'm not sure what time the parents last saw Malik, but it was reported in the press conference that the parents notified police at 6:30 pm, 45 minutes after they found him to be missing.

Hmmm...all I know is wild horses couldn't keep me from wanting to rip the stepmom's hair out for not watching my two yr old! Might be why she's keeping some distance.

Mom has interesting post on her facebook this morning.

I thought for sure I would sign on and see he was found last night : (

Trying to catch up quickly. When I left last night the dogs had just arrived, what happened with that? Did they find and follow his scent?

They were unable to follow a scent. Do you know if that's unusual since it had only been a few hours since Malik reportedly walked away? I don't know a great deal about scent dogs

I saw a tweet from on Josh berrys twitter.

It said sewers with a blue dot have been searched.

Ok , thats great but until they have something that says this kid isnt still out wondering around wouldnt they have to recheck everything..?

The weather all weekend was cloudy and rainy. Highs yesterday in the 50's. It stopped raining mid afternoon. The temps dropped quite a bit over night. Today is 55, very warm sun with cold wind, low is 32.

In Facebook comments last night, they said fire trucks were posted all over the neighborhood with their lights on because Malik was drawn to flashing lights.

I am always suspicious when a mentally handicapped child goes missing. Very interested to see how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kosikln