AR AR - Patricia 'Paty' Guardado, 20, Little Rock, 12 Oct 2011

I'm really interested in this case. I have been since I heard about it when it initially happened. Does anyone have any recent updates on this story?

I realize its 2020 now..this case has bothered me since it happened. I regularly think about her. I didn't know her personally, but we went to yale at the same time. I have a hard time believing the police are doing everything possible for this case. We need answers. I'd apply for the files but it's still listed as an open case.

Paty was an upperclassman when I attended Joe T. Robinson High School. She was an incredibly kind person, and I remember her being friendly towards me when I first started attending the school. We were both dropped off early by family members that needed to get to a job or school. I was away in training when she went missing and ultimately was found murdered. I had always hoped that this case would be solved, but I'm beginning to wonder if there is enough credible evidence to make any progress. I wonder if bringing more attention to the case would help or hurt. I have some abilities with graphic design and writing, but I would hate to do anything that might bother the family. Besides the Rave Motion picture incident, has there been any other attacks, murders or missing cases that seem similar? Does anyone know if any DNA was recovered? Could this be a case that could be solved by familial DNA?

I realize its 2020 now..this case has bothered me since it happened. I regularly think about her. I didn't know her personally, but we went to yale at the same time. I have a hard time believing the police are doing everything possible for this case. We need answers. I'd apply for the files but it's still listed as an open case.
I wonder if Arkansas, specifically North Little Rock, has a lot of resources at their disposal. I have considered attempting to bring more attention to the case outside of NLR and LR to see if it opens up more avenues to help solve the case, but so little has been released about this case it is hard to garner interest. She truly was a wonderful person. It is an absolute tragedy that she was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back