Identified! AR- West Memphis -"Laundry Lady" WhtFem 643UFAR, 45-60, Sep'87 No Name Available

I believe you have a match..please send that in. Maybe the fingerprints will match.
Please post if you do.

Rose Baker looks very similar to the UID, I think it is definitely worth submitting.

I think the mole on the nose and hysterectomy scar would be easy to verify if it was worth looking further into Rose as a possible match. They do not mention these things on the UID.

Thought I saw a form on Namus for submitting match possibilities between UID's & Missing Persons listed on the Namus sites. Am unable to find it now. Anyone else recall this form?

Also another thing if you look at the photos here of the Tshirt Bra and knickers

https://identifyus.org/photo.php?i=2004&m

You can see that she was hit from behind as all the blood is on the back of the Tshirt bra and knickers

She was not bending over i don't believe as she was hit from behind and thrown 15o ft

Were the occupants Charged with DD Causing Death ?

Gosh they should have been :(

Actually, I don't know that I am 100% behind you on that one. She could have tumbled, landed on her back and bled from a head wound. Anyone know COD??

Sorry its not Rose Baker I don't believe as she has Brown Eyes
Laundry Lady has Hazel eyes

But she did look a lot like her esp those eyebrows!

imo

Believe yes you may be right ..... but all the blood is on the back of the tshirt bra and knickers.

Not a lot of damage to face hardly any..
Could be from behind OR there is blood at the front of her jeans too

imo

Believe yes you may be right ..... but all the blood is on the back of the tshirt bra and knickers.

Am inclined to agree with you re Rose Baker. An official rule-out from MedEx will be good to establish though.

I sent a email to the guy listed on the Namus site

Where else should I send it

Re Verna Sue Hollingworth ?
That is a lousy pic of her not clear at all. But the eye colour hair colour (although diff in the verna pic - could be dyed) Same height and weight was a little different.

I wish there was a better pic of Verna

Am unable to see clearly the photos for either Ms. Baucom and Ms Hollingworth. A search on both didn't bring up any better photos. Am sorry, hopefully someone else will be able to see and give opinion on features.

She's posted on another site too and there's a photo.

https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=2882&=5&s=DateFound_DESC&from=search

She's posted on another site too and there's a photo.

https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=2882&=5&s=DateFound_DESC&from=search

Thank you, beckaroozie, it is the photos of the women posted by Jane and MadeaBecBec that am having trouble with though. Enlarging makes them too grainy.

imo

Just a thought on hazel eyes. My eyes are hazel. Sometimes they look green and sometimes they look brown. If the sun hits them just right they look almost yellow. There are also hazel eyes that are bluish green and so on. Having seen some of the matches, you can't get to bogged down with exact details because many times they are wrong. This uid does have trauma to the face and though her poor nose is a little splotchy I think I do see a mole on the bridge. Definately worth trying.

Just a thought on hazel eyes. My eyes are hazel. Sometimes they look green and sometimes they look brown. If the sun hits them just right they look almost yellow. There are also hazel eyes that are bluish green and so on. Having seen some of the matches, you can't get to bogged down with exact details because many times they are wrong. This uid does have trauma to the face and though her poor nose is a little splotchy I think I do see a mole on the bridge. Definately worth trying.

Hi yes I do understand but as SS pointed out there is no mention of Mole and C Section scar which are very identifiable things that would normally be with the body description...

It doesnt hurt to send it in though - you just never know

Laundry Lady is too old to be Rhonda in my opinion. Rhonda was 29 when she dissapeared in 1987

With Agnes Young it sounds more like she was killed by her husband
Also it does state that her SS cheques were being cashed 1991 to 2001

Do you have to cash them in person over there ?

Of course it is possible that someone stole her identity

It's pretty common for family to continue to cash SS checks after the legitimate recipent has died or gone missing but that doesn't necessarily indicate that she was murdered for her checks. Forgery of course is a crime and pretty sure Agnes' hubby will be prosecuted if he is found to have done that. You don't have to present ID if the check is signed and deposited into a bank account.

Agnes appears to have had some mental problems and may have just left her home - her husband then didn't have to deal with her issues and may have just let it go and not reported her missing. Her home is close enough to Interstate Hwys where she could have gotten a ride and ended up out of State. Her clothing? Well, if she where transient, she could have gotten clothing from Goodwill or other charity along the way. :waitasec:

FYI Guys -- that bar that was advertised on Laundry Lady's T-shirt does exist in Roseburg, OR...it's a Chinese Restaurant. I assume their bar must be the 'Tiki Room'. Do you think maybe she was down south visiting someone? Maybe she's from Oregon? Just an idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back