AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of her pictures look like a different person esp. the one with JM by the car. But I think her post mortem picture looks like Cathleen Marie Martin who went missing in 1987.
I agree w/ you on that. I think a lot of it is her makeup, she used heavy dramatic makeup and it definitely aged her and made her look a bit more tough. In her photos without makeup she looks a lot younger and soft. Same with my makeup, though, when I go out without it I've been mistaken for being 13...

Yes I think it was a mistake and was talking about the make up of DNA and not actual makeup, but the lady got confused. I’m confused because when she first posted she refused to name her saying it was because of family, now she says her family is dead. Then she said that yearbook photo was the only known photo of the missing girl but there are multiple photos. I read every comment in that post that was deleted and she did also say in one of the comments that the girl was not on any of the missing person sites. But she is. I feel like that original post was deceptive for some reason but I don’t know what the point would be. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you Rascal. It was definitely deceptive and I’m not sure what the point of it was either.

Either very poor research or attention seeking, or both.

Absolutely. You nailed it. And I get wanting to solve this case. I absolutely do. BUT to the point where even when descrepencies are pointed out and LE has said she has been ruled out and still not believe them?? It’s not a conspiracy for goodness sake.

Just joined.. websluths. not sure how it works. I have spent time on facebook groups concerning JD and it just seemed to much crap. Some lady wouldn't tell name of person she thought it was.. It was like a game to see who could solve. So I am hoping on some insight here to this case. I read the entire thread last night. I submitted a MP the other day. Doe network said they couldn't find any comparison of her ever being done before. The MP isn't even on namus. They e mailed back again asking if I was a family member. Probably because of the extensive PDF I sent. Heres the link to MP http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/722dfon.html

Just joined.. websluths. not sure how it works. I have spent time on facebook groups concerning JD and it just seemed to much crap. Some lady wouldn't tell name of person she thought it was.. It was like a game to see who could solve. So I am hoping on some insight here to this case. I read the entire thread last night. I submitted a MP the other day. Doe network said they couldn't find any comparison of her ever being done before. The MP isn't even on namus. They e mailed back again asking if I was a family member. Probably because of the extensive PDF I sent. Heres the link to MP http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/722dfon.html

Welcome aboard. In the left hand corner of the thread, above the title, it will say either closed or reply to thread, hope that helps.
I think that's a good tip on the match. Good luck and thank you for sharing.

I think Cheryl Ann Wick is in those pictures. Especially the hand on hip picture..Those fingers don't have web's. The picture with white shirt, (her pointing picture to face), her thumb looks 5 inches long.

Happy New Year to our Websleuths Members and Guests,

This thread is closing due to the length.

Please CLICK HERE for thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member