Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting, SB. I hadn't heard of that act. It sure would help with interventions. I agree, it would be a good idea for the emotionally/mentally disturbed, too.
Its here its called invol commiment

BUT SUCH A HASSLE , the folks that need to do it, have enought going on that they can appear in court 19 times while there loved one is out setting the neighbors house afire, slitting the nepphew necks, posiening the family pets etc etc

and they are suppossed to go get the form, have em notoarized , sit in court for two days , for a judge to say we need I4574894616 form

they laws are there they are just plain out stupid !

If you say that Beavis Butthead user did comment on stldetrl video, well this Beavis guy probably knows Luka or is his partner, who knows. Something is not quite right here. I will be back tommorrow and reply you properly. Promise! :seeya:

What also was kinda interesting was that after my laptop died I tried to find the videostil again. Didnt remember the youtube account name but bec I had a converstation with an other youtube user under the BB video I thought I could find it back there. Turned out that BB had deleted the other poster and mine comments about the video and the useraccount...

Hey, this is just a quick reply, but you're onto something good here, there is some connection for sure.
Ok, here is what I found:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...hread.php?t=7084+&cd=1&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

"I recently captured live video of a 20 year old man who is otherwise very healthy. He has SEVERE mouth tics. I would estimate that his mouth tics about once every 2 seconds. Note that the tics get MORE severe as the video progresses.
I'm very concerned about him. It seems like his nervous system is short circuiting. I haven't discussed it with him yet because I would like to know what it is and what can be done about it before mentioning it. I don't think HE knows what the problem is.

What is the problem and what can be done about it?

wXwXw.youtube.com/watch?v=YcdOjCAGJB0 (remove the 2 X's)

He can't get a decent job nor relationships with his mouth darting around constantly with random jerks and contortions. It's tragic because other than that mouth tic, he is exceptionally healthy, intelligent and handsome.

He doesn't have any "barks" or audible anomolies, so I don't think it's Tourettes. In fact, like country-western singer Mel Tillis, his tics seem to vanish when he sings. "

Now, here is what I think: stldetrl youtube user could be Luka (anomolies (sic!) and the part saying that 'he is exceptionally healthy, intelligent and handsome', capitalizing letters to make a point etc)
If you say that Beavis Butthead user did comment on stldetrl video, well this Beavis guy probably knows Luka or is his partner, who knows. Something is not quite right here. I will be back tommorrow and reply you properly. Promise! :seeya:
Have not seen video you are referring to but sounds like you are describing tardive dyskinesia= side effect of heavy <modsnip> psyc meds !

RE: Hollywood / Arizona killings. Does anyone know EXACTLY why LE ruled out LM in these murders-- a lot of serial killers are not ok with dismembering.

ANyone remember a concrete explaination LE gave for the rule out ?

That doesn't sound or read like Luka at all imo.

I looked again and you are indeed right that the use of language differs. Still think though that the way of trolling is similair to his practise. But he, there are more trolls in the world beside LM. So for now I have to agree with you...

What also was kinda interesting was that after my laptop died I tried to find the videostil again. Didnt remember the youtube account name but bec I had a converstation with an other youtube user under the BB video I thought I could find it back there. Turned out that BB had deleted the other poster and mine comments about the video and the useraccount...

I've been looking around and I came to the conclusion that BB and Stldetrl are probably the same person. If you compare both channels comments, they were most likely written by the same user... no typos, same 'know it all' attitude.

So, I think that he either knows LM in person or online, Luka could have asked this guy to upload that facial tic video on his account. Maybe LM wrote that description text and asked this guy to publish on the psychology forum that question about the facial tics? Or LM created an account using the same nickname to write the question on that forum. I'm positive that the message looks like it was written by Magnotta. But the video was uploaded on that guy youtube account(Stldetrl who is possibly Beavis Butthead). Maybe he is some online buddy or real life acquaintance, IDK, but there is something odd in this whole thing.

I think it is interesting that in old comments this guy knows a little too much underground details about musicians and music, is almost like he is a musician himself or some journalist, hairdresser, someone in the bizz lol and it seems he travels around, he said he lived in london in the 80s and knew A-Ha band members. Said one of them is bald (I never heard of that before) and bissexual and like anal things, why would anyone mention such details out of the blue? sounds almost as bizarre as Lukas comments.

Now go check Beavis account and read his comments on the video he uploaded about Jun Lin with tons of pictures. Google "Jun Lin as he lived " video. He wrote that JL had a hair transplant and was selling everything, was desperate for money and posted a photo of his credit card scanned with pin code. I don't like the vibe, if he is just some troll, I hate his trolling, is not funny IMO. Makes me wonder if he knows LM on a personal level, maybe he was some prostitution client, hair transplant surgeon, mailed the body parts, kept the head, paid for the snuff video, heck he could be the other guy who owns the snake, maybe he traveled with Magnotta around the world or met him on the webcam. Well you get the idea, I'm curious and I think he is a bit more than your average troll. (of course all here is just my opinion)

@Donyale, I agree with you. Did you find the second post Stldetrl posted on the psychology forum? It says the user posted two posts.

[I cant wait to get my laptop back fixed and be able to use the internet normal again. Most sites are not campatable with my old compu, eeugh]

I've been looking around and I came to the conclusion that BB and Stldetrl are probably the same person. If you compare both channels comments, they were most likely written by the same user... no typos, same 'know it all' attitude.

So, I think that he either knows LM in person or online, Luka could have asked this guy to upload that facial tic video on his account. Maybe LM wrote that description text and asked this guy to publish on the psychology forum that question about the facial tics? Or LM created an account using the same nickname to write the question on that forum. I'm positive that the message looks like it was written by Magnotta. But the video was uploaded on that guy youtube account(Stldetrl who is possibly Beavis Butthead). Maybe he is some online buddy or real life acquaintance, IDK, but there is something odd in this whole thing.

I think it is interesting that in old comments this guy knows a little too much underground details about musicians and music, is almost like he is a musician himself or some journalist, hairdresser, someone in the bizz lol and it seems he travels around, he said he lived in london in the 80s and knew A-Ha band members. Said one of them is bald (I never heard of that before) and bissexual and like anal things, why would anyone mention such details out of the blue? sounds almost as bizarre as Lukas comments.

Now go check Beavis account and read his comments on the video he uploaded about Jun Lin with tons of pictures. Google "Jun Lin as he lived " video. He wrote that JL had a hair transplant and was selling everything, was desperate for money and posted a photo of his credit card scanned with pin code. I don't like the vibe, if he is just some troll, I hate his trolling, is not funny IMO. Makes me wonder if he knows LM on a personal level, maybe he was some prostitution client, hair transplant surgeon, mailed the body parts, kept the head, paid for the snuff video, heck he could be the other guy who owns the snake, maybe he traveled with Magnotta around the world or met him on the webcam. Well you get the idea, I'm curious and I think he is a bit more than your average troll. (of course all here is just my opinion)

Maybe it's MANNY :what:

Can you or somebody else google Facial Mouth Ticks + stldetrl and adjust the date range for searching between I think march 2012 and may 24 2012? Then it pops up on the google list by the youtube videos. You cant watch the video bec its removed but you do get a still of the video. Before my laptop died I did that and enlarged and copied it.
I would love to do it myself but the vintage Imac Im on is technically challenged, LOL.

I did the search all possible ways different keywords and date range and unfortunately didn't show up any still of the video :( I've tried undeletube and other similar websites but nothing works anymore, couldn't watch the removed video, we have the url address so it should be easy to get more info or at least a still but not a chance yet...

@Donyale

I think you are right about Beavis and Stldetrl being the same person. VERY interesting.

@Donyale

I think you are right about Beavis and Stldetrl being the same person. VERY interesting.

Yeah I think this should be investigated! I wish his comments was archived with the facial tic video, too bad everything is gone from google. The facial video was uploaded by Stldetrl and people saw Beavis make a comment saying 'thanks' almost like he forgot to switch the sock puppet account, he should have said thanks to the viewers with the Stldetrl not with Beavis account. And use the Beavis account to hype Stldetrl.
If we assume they are the same person, Stldetrl youtube channel's feed give us a lot of info about this guy, in one comment on the Andy Griffith show he says: "In Pinellas County, there&#65279; is an officer that I used to work with as a computer consultant". . So he worked in FLorida?!

And in the psychology forum he wrote 'I recently captured live video of a 20 year old man who is otherwise very healthy. He has SEVERE mouth tics". Does this mean he filmed in person or captured LM from the webcam stream? And why he wrote the post just like Magnotta with capitals, typos, so lukaesque!?

BB was friends of MattiaDelSanto which got deleted, but you can still see the feed info on cached version of his channel. I can't help but think that BB is Stldetrl and he knows Magnotta at least from the webcam.

Now go check Beavis account and read his comments on the video he uploaded about Jun Lin with tons of pictures. Google "Jun Lin as he lived " video. He wrote that JL had a hair transplant and was selling everything, was desperate for money and posted a photo of his credit card scanned with pin code. I don't like the vibe, if he is just some troll, I hate his trolling, is not funny IMO.

bumping my own reply. anyone read his comments on the JL video? he also claims that Jun was advertising himself because he wanted an american husband, automatic american citizenship and move to California to be close to relatives. I never heard of about this anywhere in the press. It's almost like Beavis want to put JL in a bad light and make LM innocent. So disturbing, only someone emotionally attached to the offender would try everything to make him look innocent in despite of all evidence. IDK...

How I hate the idea/concept of the CIA or FBI keeping files and collecting info for their database frightens me, in these cases I really hope that they are keeping tabs on specific people.

I hope they are keeping an eye on those fans, I heard there is one ucranian girl (BREANN PEARL LANG ) who even met LM and she could be connected to cat killings. She wrote something like this after the arrest '"i am so sorry u got caught, i love you, i have loved you since we first met"" . They say she could be the girl stroking the python with the kitten in its belly and she could be involved in the drowning video. I've read in one board she was reported to LE and they warned the interpol but I wish the animal rights in her country could keep an eye on her don't let her adopt animals, she admits she kills cats for fun, labelled herself the catkillerfemale and sounds like someone seriously disturbed.
pictures of her with Luka:
http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/catkillerfemale/
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...-1-ice-pick-murder-video-105356/index158.html
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,21

I hope they are keeping an eye on those fans, I heard there is one ucranian girl (BREANN PEARL LANG ) who even met LM and she could be connected to cat killings. She wrote something like this after the arrest '"i am so sorry u got caught, i love you, i have loved you since we first met"" . They say she could be the girl stroking the python with the kitten in its belly and she could be involved in the drowning video. I've read in one board she was reported to LE and they warned the interpol but I wish the animal rights in her country could keep an eye on her don't let her adopt animals, she admits she kills cats for fun, labelled herself the catkillerfemale and sounds like someone seriously disturbed.
pictures of her with Luka:
http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/catkillerfemale/
http://www.documentingreality.com/f...-1-ice-pick-murder-video-105356/index158.html
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,21

I don't think she resides in the Ukraine. From her online footprint, it looks like she's in Alaska, USA.

I don't think she resides in the Ukraine. From her online footprint, it looks like she's in Alaska, USA.

thanks, the guys from different websites mentioned she was from Ucraine, that's why I assumed it was her location. If she is from USA, well she could even be BB from youtube, who knows, anything is possible. I just hope animal shelters and people be warned about her cat killings and that LE investigate her connection, it sounds a bit more than just online buddy, she met LM and took pictures, some people say she is the other person who filmed the cat videos, she could be the female hand petting the snake too. I've got information overload, sorry if my msgs seem a bit confusing. Thanks for your reply!

Yeah I think this should be investigated! I wish his comments was archived with the facial tic video, too bad everything is gone from google. The facial video was uploaded by Stldetrl and people saw Beavis make a comment saying 'thanks' almost like he forgot to switch the sock puppet account, he should have said thanks to the viewers with the Stldetrl not with Beavis account. And use the Beavis account to hype Stldetrl.
If we assume they are the same person, Stldetrl youtube channel's feed give us a lot of info about this guy, in one comment on the Andy Griffith show he says: "In Pinellas County, there&#65279; is an officer that I used to work with as a computer consultant". . So he worked in FLorida?!

And in the psychology forum he wrote 'I recently captured live video of a 20 year old man who is otherwise very healthy. He has SEVERE mouth tics". Does this mean he filmed in person or captured LM from the webcam stream? And why he wrote the post just like Magnotta with capitals, typos, so lukaesque!?

BB was friends of MattiaDelSanto which got deleted, but you can still see the feed info on cached version of his channel. I can't help but think that BB is Stldetrl and he knows Magnotta at least from the webcam.

It also seems that he spammed the internet about the man with the " severe mouth tics". If you google his username along with mouth tics, it comes up on multiple sites. No video though. Seems he scrubbed it from the net.

It also seems that he spammed the internet about the man with the " severe mouth tics". If you google his username along with mouth tics, it comes up on multiple sites. No video though. Seems he scrubbed it from the net.

this is what I found about the video. I will dig up to see if I can find more stuff, I can't believe that just because he removed the video from his youtube account, nothing else is left on the cyberspace. There must be more trace.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1&v=YcdOjCAGJB0+&cd=20&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther