Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the actual tweet from one of the reporters I follow Michael Nguyen:

Michaël Nguyen ‏@micaen 20 Mar
#magnotta semble vouloir vomir en regardant la preuve. Ravale sa salive, main sur la bouche. Des curieux préfèrent ne pas regarder.

TRANSLATION #magnotta looks like he WANTS to vomit looking at the evidence. He swallows his saliva hands over mouth - certain people do not want to look. (Uncertain what he means by that last part)

The day Magnotta fainted was march 19th.
Michael Nguyen's tweet you posted was from the 20th.

The tweet from march 20.th (the day after)
could be read like this:

# Magnotta seems to vomit/seems like he wants to vomit watching the evidence.
Swallow his saliva, hand over his mouth.

And at the end it doesn't say
"certain people do not want to look"
It says (curieux = curious):
"The curious prefer not to look."

Maybe he meant "I'm curious but I prefer not to look."

In french:
Michaël Nguyen
#magnotta semble vouloir vomir en regardant la preuve.
Ravale sa salive, main sur la bouche.
Des curieux préfèrent ne pas regarder.

Here are the tweets from 19th about the fainting:

#Magnotta head down,
eyes closed,
hand over his mouth.
He does not watch the video.

#Magnotta needs a break.
He seems to vomit

In french:

#magnotta tête baissé,
les yeux fermés,
main sur la bouche.
Il ne regarde pas la vidéo.

#magnotta a besoin d'un break.
Il semble vouloir vomir

Il semble vouloir vomir = He seems to want to vomit.

This isn't conclusive at all......with the "Il semble = He seems" in there.

Now, more than ever, I feel that he did NOT actually vomit. He perhaps wanted to, felt like doing so.......but he didn't.

Merci beaucoup pour le francais - Thanks a lot for the French.

:twocents:

I have never discussed vomiting before... ;)

But what's that yellow thing in the upper left corner,
next to his right elbow? 8)

26.jpg

The artists initials, maybe..

^^^^^^^^^ A light shining through the glass enclosure he's in?? And the artist's sig seems to be inside the light part.

:twocents:

while I was not there that day I follow two reporters via twitter who tweet while in the court room - as they cannot report on evidence Luka's behaviour is front and center. One of them SUGGESTED he looked like he could be sick - rest assured had he actually vomited it would have been definitively reported; I'm willing to bet in fact it would have made major headlines like the fainting did. I would say with 99% certainty he DID NOT vomit in court.

Thanks for that! That pretty much validates what I thought.

I'm tending to agree with those who are saying that LM did NOT vomit in the courtroom. Firstly, it would have made headlines like the collapsing did (as someone already mentioned).
And secondly, I'm sure the court would have asked for a doctor to check him out. I'm also certain that the court would have had his food/drink checked out. And all of that would have made the news bigtime.

Add to the fact that if he did vomit, it would have made his little fainting spell even less graceful than it was. The headline would have went something like "Magnotta vomits in prisoner box, stands up, faints, then slips on his vomit... does the funky chicken with his hands and feet shackled, then cracks his head open on the floor"

I don't know why that thought cracks me up as much as it does... heh.

But if LM enters the courtroom wearing his underpants on his head and singing "Twist And Shout", that will make the news!!

Thank you ever so much for that mental image :D

'does the funky chicken.....'

Thanks. I'm howling my head off here!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:p

The day he fainted was the day they adjourned early right? If he actually vomited I can't see them continuing that day either...

Yep!! My notes say the 19th was the day he is reported to have collapsed and they adjourned early.

I have never discussed vomiting before... ;)

But what's that yellow thing in the upper left corner,
next to his right elbow? 8)

26.jpg

The artists initials, maybe..

ROFL! THIS is the court artist's sketch? This looks like something from Cartoon Network.

The precedent has been set with Guy Turcotte... now this lowlife in the Toronto snowplow case. I hate to say it folks, but guess who's next?

I've never been closer to kicking my TV in when this lawyer for CTV news got on there and said how (in the Ryan Russell MURDER case) , the jury showed the right kind of compassion and understanding for the accused, and came to the "only right decision" for justice. "He didn't know what he was doing". When he climbed into a gigantic snowplow truck, operated it, turned it around, aimed and drove it into a uniformed officer. "He was off his meds ... he was psychotic .. he was delusional" . Does this sound familiar?

Look up the case of a former NHL player in Port Stanley, Ontario (I'll leave his name out but some of you may remember this recent case) ... who flew into a rage when one of his friends was being arrested for disorderly conduct, and proceeded to viciously beat two police officers (one of them female) within an inch of their lives. The officers suffered between them, Broken jaw, nose, orbital bone, eye socket, among other injuries. It was so horrifying witnesses thought the charges should have been attempted murder, not aggravated assault and battery. Yet his lawyer argued because of concussions playing hockey he was not guilty by reason of Automaton.

It's the hip thing now .. the automatism defense (look it up if you're unfamiliar) is all the rage and juries and judges are buying it.

I've already mentally prepared myself for the possibility of it.

I know what you mean, but I'm NOT prepared to become ready for an NCR decision with LM. I can barely handle the NCR with Kachkar!

With an NCR, Jun Lin's parents would have to face LM ONCE PER YEAR in order to determine if LM is 'stable' enough to be released!

Gimme a break here. If this goes to an NCR decision, I'll freak right out.

:jail:

It seems Magnotta has inspired a killing in the Netherlands. A bizar one.

Last september a 55 year old vicar murdered his longterm partner, also a vicar, by smashing his head in with an ax. After killing his partner he made a picture of the dead body, changed into clean cloths, grabbed both mens passports and went to the police to turn himself in. He claims to have been inspired by Magnotta.

It seems Magnotta has inspired a killing in the Netherlands. A bizar one.

Last september a 55 year old vicar murdered his longterm partner, also a vicar, by smashing his head in with an ax. After killing his partner he made a picture of the dead body, changed into clean cloths, grabbed both mens passports and went to the police to turn himself in. He claims to have been inspired by Magnotta.

If he was inspired by Magnotta then he's the dumbest person on the planet. Instead of having him rot away in a Netherlands hall, they should sentence him to 5 years of sharing a prison cell with Magnotta, that's a far worse punishment...

Did this dude say he was inspired by LM? Does anyone have a link for that, please? And thanks....

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member