ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real... I am so bad with peoples names that I have to admit that I get most of the posters on here mixed up with each other, esp now with the sunflower pics lol. So I couldnt do that selective hi fives if I wanted to lol.

I tend to remember a few people for different reasons, some are so funny, some are so kind and caring and there are a few nuts too lol. it takes a lot of diff people to make the world or this little forum an interesting place.

I always appreciate what you have to say.... I have been having a sticky thanks button problem a bit today, might be ipad related.

Soooooo thanks, thanks, thanks haha.

You think you'v got problems . :what:
I cant change my avatar to a sunflower ,
cause i won't know which one is me :panic::panic::panic: :HHJP:

MG - I said Pet, I said Love, I said Darl! - suck it up and keep posting.
Don't let the emus kick your dunny down love!

That's funny, as I always imagined Hawkins to be a middle aged man... don't know why.

Willough, don't encourage him with dancing chicks. He hasn't finished his homework! :whipper:

You are so funny , must be all that bayside living.
Wish I lived by the seaside. :maddening:
Luv ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww thanks.... or it could be all the booze I drink.

I love Brisbane, we are so lucky to have so many beautiful places to go that are right on our doorstep. You can take a drive up the coast, down the coast, out to the dams on the westside, down to Redcliffe. Then over to Wynnum and Manly (great markets on Sunday) and all the way down to Vicky Pt. There are a lot of places you can go to spend some time by the water. I love the beach and the water, it gives me an ahhhhhh feeling as soon as I see it.

ps I actually dont drink nearly as much as I would like to lol

You think you'v got problems . :what:
I cant change my avatar to a sunflower ,
cause i won't know which one is me :panic::panic::panic: :HHJP:

LOL.... the cat one is cute anyway.

Willough, don't encourage him with dancing chicks. He hasn't finished his homework! :whipper:

Laughing....I deleted it as quickly as I posted it....You are so quick lady!!!!

I have a good one on photobucket, but the photobucket site is down....Pooey.

Poor Hawkins....He really needs to do some more homework, dear love.

With respect to you Hawkins and your informed posts on this case, I must say I am still proud to be Australian. I believe this act was caused by a person who is not the norm of our culture. We are a caring society (in general) and if this was caused by someone with a mental illness, they will be treated in our public hospital system with the support and medication they need to avoid further issues.
Point in case of how caring our society is.... a person charged of murder is being cared for in remand with medical help. From previous posts I understand that a person can't just ask to be in the medical ward. From what I know our health system is stretched which means these issues aren't decided upon lightly.
As an aside, I was personally hurt by this delay as the Dickie's have said they are keeping Allison's girls away from media spotlight. This just adds one more day to their objective.

Agreed. I hope it was someone with a mental health issue rather than somebody who genuinely thinks it was in anyway justified.

If today wasn't shocking enough, just been advised by relative in London that we have a Baden Powell in our family tree!!!! Better not say it too loud as don't want to be on the rellie list for donation e mails...:what:

Some sleuthing of my tree is required tonight me thinks!

Hoping tomorrow brings a full hearing at court and the right outcome.:please:

Bayside... I'm CJ..... I'm the COW! :cow:

Bay, I am the moon and the woman with her children going for a stroll and there is yellow in the sunset but no sunflower.

Can any of you sleuthers work out why I have used the moon?

I love possumheart's and Makara's photoshopped avatars with the added sunflower - so cute.

MG - I said Pet, I said Love, I said Darl! - suck it up and keep posting.
Don't let the emus kick your dunny down love!

Mani Loooka moi looka moi Mani Looka mooooiii ....No wuckin furries luv. :floorlaugh:

Pfft. I only come on here to meet chicks. And even then it's only if I get all my homework done and I can flog mums IPad.

032.gif

Awwwwww thanks.... or it could be all the booze I drink.

I love Brisbane, we are so lucky to have so many beautiful places to go that are right on our doorstep. You can take a drive up the coast, down the coast, out to the dams on the westside, down to Redcliffe. Then over to Wynnum and Manly (great markets on Sunday) and all the way down to Vicky Pt. There are a lot of places you can go to spend some time by the water. I love the beach and the water, it gives me an ahhhhhh feeling as soon as I see it.

ps I actually dont drink nearly as much as I would like to lol

You missed Bribie Island. :slap:

He is a middle aged man. :floorlaugh:

Oh, thank God for that!!!! Thought I was going crazy!!! :floorlaugh: After I posted it I thought "Damn I'm going to look dumb if he really IS middle aged." That's me, always gettin it wrong. :)

I'm almost ashamed to be Australian today. Aussies are better than this. We are a decent and honest people. I totally condemn and reject this moronic act.

Yes I agree it was a totally moronic act...I don't think anyone's disputing that. It was a bit of a shock to hear it happened but by sounds it's not uncommon. I wasn't ashamed to be an Australian though as I think that's a bit of a stretch.

What I was ashamed & disgusted about when I read one of the reports .....which in my opinion absolutely reeks of sheer arrogance. There she is in one of the highest courts with the Judge giving orders to clear the room & this OW refuses!?!??! WHO on earth does she think she is?????

When Justice Martin first told everyone to clear court room, Mr Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton initially refused telling security guards she was not going anywhere

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-evacuated-20120621-20q41.html#ixzz1yPkRx400

If today wasn't shocking enough, just been advised by relative in London that we have a Baden Powell in our family tree!!!! Better not say it too loud as don't want to be on the rellie list for donation e mails...:what:

Some sleuthing of my tree is required tonight me thinks!

Hoping tomorrow brings a full hearing at court and the right outcome.:please:

Chin up Caviar. It'll be ok. Hopefully you'll get a free copy of EBC's book when it's finally published. :yesss:

Noticed one of the uncles on Ancestry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member