ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking once they found out what was on those charge sheets they knew damn well they'd have to find a whole lot of $$$$$$s for bail...hence the need for advertising a collection

You aren't allowed to 'fundraise' for a bail surety, the collection was for the legal fees.

Bottom left eye tooth. This was the only injury to allson's body.

channel 9

only injury in most mortem : chip to the tooth

gerard put claim for life insurance

i missed the rest!!! to much to take in, anyone else?

BLOOD was found in the rear of Gerard and Allison Baden-Clay's family car that was confirmed to be hers, according to a police affidavit submitted to a Supreme Court bail application hearing this morning.
But Peter Davis SC, for Mr Baden-Clay, disputed this, saying it was a luminal test only and not her blood.

Mr Davis said the only injury suffered by Allison as revealed in the post mortem was a chipped tooth. He asked why there would be blood in the car if she had no injuries.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

SUrety is different than the legal bills. Surety can be a mortgage over a house or property which only will be called in if he jumps bail.

I do understand that Rational, but if you can get approval for loan that large then surely you can get a $30000 loan approved.

the difference is of course, with the donations you don't have to pay them back!!

GBC called life insurer 3 days before Allison went missing. - Alison Arrioti on 9News

Channel 9 news -

- Family can put up $500000 surety
- Allison's death; no injuries apart form one chip to bottom left eye tooth
- Calls by GBC made to her life insurer - she had two life insurance policies
- GBC put a claim in on her life insurance policy once she had been found
- Scratches on GBC due to caterpillar bite
- Defence lawyer saying QPS evidence speculative

At this morning's bail application hearing for Mr Baden-Clay, it was also claimed police recovered a journal kept by his wife where she wrote about her husband's affair with Toni McHugh on April 18.

They say in their affidavit that this would have led to an argument between the two of them but Mr Davis said that was an assumption only.

The police are objecting to Mr Baden-Clay getting bail because they say he could interfere with potential witnesses.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

Channel Nine News info 11.00 report

BC have offered $500,000 surety
Post Mortem only revealed a chip on one of her eye teeth
The scratches on GBC face were apparently from a caterpillar bite
A call was made three days before Allison went missing to the life insurance company
Another call was made when body was found before the body was identified
When death certificate had been completed GBC put in a claim to the insurance company

Channel 9 news -

- Family can put up $500000 surety
- Allison's death; no injuries apart form one chip to bottom left eye tooth
- Calls by GBC made to her life insurer - she had two life insurance policies
- GBC put a claim in on her life insurance policy once she had been found
- Scratches on GBC due to caterpillar bite
- Defence lawyer saying QPS evidence speculative

oh god...caterpillars don't bite...lol.

Called life insurance .. two life insurance policies, called 3 days before she went missing.

Also put claim in the day she was found.

I do understand that Rational, but if you can get approval for loan that large then surely you can get a $30000 loan approved.

the difference is of course, with the donations you don't have to pay them back!!

Good point. Get the public to pay for legal fees. Disgusting IMO

GBC called life insurer 3 days before Allison went missing. - Alison Arrioti on 9News

GRRRRR, the words I want to say I can't, but this just makes my blood boil. Throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jail:

Robbo ‏@aussiecriminals
#badenclay Gee news is hard to come by ATM...anyone tweeting inside courtroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592