ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad her hands weren't removed. What an awful thing to say :( Now i have more questions about it. How does Gbc (even though i still think he did it IMO) get charged with murder if the only injury was a chipped tooth???

I think it was the most disgusting rumour I have heard so far.

And am so glad it has been put to rest.

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates

Crown says case against Baden-Clay is largely circumstantial, but "compelling" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

If the Defence are trying to insinuate that Allison committed suicide, and that there was no murder, that is absolutely crap. IMO Allsion would NEVER have done that to her girls.

Crown says case against Baden-Clay is largely circumstantial, but "compelling" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Oh no. This is not good. 'compelling'? Come on prosecution, you are not writing a novel. I can't believe how this morning is unfolding.

called the insurerer three days BEFORE she went missing??

how stupid is this bloke?

Would it not be fairly easy for the defense to argue that as this was the family car then she could have had a cut at some stage while getting stuff out of the boot. It's not like it was a car she had never been in before.

I think that there was evidence of lots of blood & it was in areas that would not normally be touched by blood from day to day scratches, nosebleeds etc.

Now that is an understatement, this whole case is compelling and that is why 261 people are viewing this thread at the moment.

Court hears post mortem found no injuries to Allison Baden-Clay's body apart from a chipped bottom left eye tooth @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

thats premeditated murder... calling her insurer three days before she goes missing.. thats the ... Monday night... Monday he calls Allisons insurer....

Would it not be fairly easy for the defense to argue that as this was the family car then she could have had a cut at some stage while getting stuff out of the boot. It's not like it was a car she had never been in before.
true but why would the barrister say it wasnt hers. must be more details about the blood than we know

Court hears post mortem found no injuries to Allison Baden-Clay's body apart from a chipped bottom left eye tooth @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I'm wondering if the statement about no other injuries to the body includes internal? i.e. blood can be vomited up (sorry to be graphic) but no outward signs of trauma. Such as would be seen from internal bleeding, poisoning, etc. I'm definitely not saying these methods are related to this case, just wondering whether this blanket statement about injury applies to her internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966