ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates

Crown says case against Baden-Clay is largely circumstantial, but "compelling" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

"largely cirumstantial"
sounds like the Crown is not going to have an easy time prosecuting and getting a conviction in this case

Defence barrister Peter Davis SC seeking a non-publication order in relation to Baden-Clay bail application @9NewsBrisbane

Although I would not expect they would still be there after 2 months? I don't know for certain..I just know they are buggers to get out and until you do get them out they continue to itch and sting and can leave scratch type marks.. but not deep scratches.

Those types of caterpillars leave welts...not scratches

Just in

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy

Judgement on bail application scheduled for 2.30pm @couriermail #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

I'm wondering if the statement about no other injuries to the body includes internal? i.e. blood can be vomited up (sorry to be graphic) but no outward signs of trauma. Such as would be seen from internal bleeding, poisoning, etc. I'm definitely not saying these methods are related to this case, just wondering whether this blanket statement about injury applies to her internally.

yep. Confusing.. I mean there must be some cause of death. I do know its not always 100% determinable.. but a early 40's Woman does not just disappear and end up as she did under a bridge without some reason!.

I wonder if they'll say why police were immediately suspicious on the disappearance day?

Now I'm wondering if the accused used to watch CSI shows, with possible premeditation.

Court hears post mortem found no injuries to Allison Baden-Clay's body apart from a chipped bottom left eye tooth @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

well where does her blood in the car come in then if she only had a chipped tooth. we are not getting all the info me thinks

A scratch is not a bite - just my technical view but a bite leaves a teeth mark it does not leave a scratch mark. Do caterpillars even have teeth?

That is lower than low. My hubby would take months to make that call as he would be filled with grief.

IMO this shows the motive......money

how could Gerard be filled with grief at that point? its three days BEFOREshe goes missing.. Allison is ironing his shirts, getting the kids off to school on the MONDAY when he contacts the life insurance firm.. He doesnt get to play grief and worry until the Friday morning..when he has to ring the police and report her missing.. gone for a walk, a bit depressed. .

Barrister Jeff Hunter representing media asking for reporters to be allowed to "report proceedings in a fair & accurate way" @9NewsBrisbane

Does the Crown have to present all their evidence at a bail application hearing or just the evidence of why they think he should not receive bail ( eg flight risk)

I was referring to the words they used i.e. circumstantial and compelling evidence. Compelling is something you might use to refer to a novel you can't put down. But circumstantial can mean there is none, or limited, hard evidence to support their suppositions.

There is no cause of death, going by the media updates - gobsmacked!

I don't know about sightings of the car. Maybe their is no definitive proof that their cars were seen i.e. a white 4wd could be any car.

Thankyou so much for explaining that to me i really appreciate it :)

Hmmmm now i really don't know what to think :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member