ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. If, as Peter Davies claims, evidence is merely circumstantial, why the need for suppression order? How can there be no known COD? Oh my giddy aunt! How are we all going to last till 2.30pm. rhet.

I believe wholeheartedly in the good work of the QPS and I still think GBC is responsible. I just hope they weren't overly focused on him from the beginning at the expense of all other theories. The Defence could use this theory very successfully if he was the only suspect from day 1 based on nothing more than circumstantial evidence...

IMO MOO

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

I wonder if they'll say why police were immediately suspicious on the disappearance day?
Now I'm wondering if the accused used to watch CSI shows, with possible premeditation.

yes this is key, atleast i hope it is...

Alison Arriotti on 9News - GBC children could be potential witnesses he could interfere with if released on bail.

I don't see how blood in the back of either of the family cars is going to do any good.
People get cuts and it can end up anywhere.
Unless they have a substantial amount of pooled blood, but then again it's hard to prove why it's there if it's the family car. Any other car they would have something.

A scratch is not a bite - just my technical view but a bite leaves a teeth mark it does not leave a scratch mark. Do caterpillars even have teeth?

Lol, no its not.. I had toad poison squirted into my eye and mouth and my whole face and throat went numb..knowing what they can do to the dogs, we ended up going to the doctors just to be sure,lol, and told the doctor it was from a toad.. they obviously knew nothing much about toads as they assumed I had been 'bitten' by a toad. Not sure I know of a toad ever biting! So sometimes stories get mixed up.

- Judgement relating to bail will be handed down at 2.30pm this afternoon.

- Prosecution are concerned as children could be potential witnesses in the trial.

- Allison wrote in her journal two days before she died that he was having an affair with another woman.

- Defence states QPS case is wildly inaccurate, the Crown says it is compelling.

- QPS won't say what they were looking for at NBC house.

From Channel Nine news

I don't understand. If, as Peter Davies claims, evidence is merely circumstantial, why the need for suppression order? How can there be no known COD? Oh my giddy aunt! How are we all going to last till 2.30pm. rhet.

We all know now about the life insurance policies now, they might as well put it on the news. The only people in Brissie who won't know about it will be pensioners with no contact with the outside world and they won't be on jury duty!

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Barrister Jeff Hunter representing media asking for reporters to be allowed to "report proceedings in a fair & accurate way" @9NewsBrisbane

Yep, he's from Toowoomba too.

Lol, not its not.. I had toad poison squirted into my eye and mouth and my whole face and throat went numb..knowing what they can do to the dogs, we eneded up going to the doctors just to be sure,lol, and told the doctor it was from a toad.. they obviously knew nothing much about toads as they assumed I had been 'bitten' by a toad. Not sure I know of a toad ever biting! So sometimes stories get mixed up.

Eww! U poor thing!

- Judgement relating to bail will be handed down at 2.30pm this afternoon.

- Prosecution are concerned as children could be potential witnesses in the trial.

- Allison wrote in her journal two days before she died that he was having an affair with another woman.

- Defence states QPS case is wildly inaccurate, the Crown says it is compelling.

- QPS won't say what they were looking for at NBC house.

From Channel Nine news

The accused and his family may have already gotten into the minds of the children.

I'm so glad her hands weren't removed. What an awful thing to say :( Now i have more questions about it. How does Gbc (even though i still think he did it IMO) get charged with murder if the only injury was a chipped tooth???

This is also what i dont understand. Surely there must be more to it - the police surely must have had much more compelling evidence before going ahead and charging him. I mean, they could have waited and continued to investigate and try to obtain more evidence.

As for caterpillar bites - where? On the face? And how was that supposed to happen?

This is really getting depressing.

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

Words fail me...

I wonder if the journal entry of the 18th of April was what the police found suspicious and lead to them not believing the missing person story

No, I mean afterwards Trooper, after Allison has died.

What is a woman's life worth?

whatever she was insured for, I suppose..

Metaphorically??

priceless to her children, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk