*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Tuesday arraignment 1 PM)

(Emily Luxen @NC5_EmilyLuxen in Decatur County… now replay of interviews with bystanders from presser)

In seeing photos and live shots of ZA's house/property, I wonder if anyone knows what he did for a living or any other information about him. Did he own the house? Did he also work for the County - in what job position?

OK, finally.

Showing his PT Cruiser filled with bullet holes.

OK, here's the story about his shooting his mother in the knee with a 9 mm when he was 19 YO.

His father claims he was a danger to the community in a filing with LE

He assaulted somebody named Rebecca Earp… showing LE docs

He threatened to kill her - beat the hell out of her sounds like. Threatened to shoot her

Great :banghead: Link above. It's true he did shoot his Mother in the knee at age 19. Family lived in fear of him :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is a good time to discuss something important ~ Do not let a person remove you from your property without a fight. If there is anyway you can stay with your house, car, etc., do it. If someone is there that could hear you or help you, fight.
IF ZA had a knife, and I suspect he did and this is how Holly's blood ended up at the scene, she might could have screamed, cried, kicked and fought in the carport/garage area. Its a tough call to decide what to do at the moment. But once a perp removes you from the scene, your chances of survival go way down.
Something to think about ahead of time...because this happened suddenly and caught Holly off-guard. She was likely startled and dropped her drink can. Maybe when Clint thought he heard Holly say, "No, why," ZA was asking is there anybody here. Maybe Holly thought she could handle the situation...and talk ZA down a bit. I might think that too.
But strictly going by statistics, do not let an abductor get you in his vehicle unless he has a gun. With a knife, you have a chance to fight and run.
Just food for thought.
I'm sick.

I agree. Hard to think of planning for such an event but the more discussions we can have with our families about it the better.

Scream, pull hair, scratch, draw blood, run, do whatever you can and leave as much evidence as possible.

Lots of items on property with bullet holes - he shot his dog

Going into the Bray story now (I know I'm xposting with others, may delete some later)

Aggravated assault - got 6 months for shooting his mother in 2004 - was allowed to serve in rehab. 2nd case he also got rehab. Wow.

Apparently he is a fan of 'Taken' made in 2008

Why was he out and walking in a Community. I shudder to think what Holly suffered. Gawd this is just beyond words.

They believe she was killed in the process of the kidnapping...so at some point, perhaps Holly fought~and hard. I hope so. I don't believe they kept her alive long anyway..because the huge public outcry became massive. It was all over the National News immediately. I don't think they would risk keeping her somewhere.

I missed that. Who said they believe she was killed in the process of the kidnapping? Usually a suspect will kidnap then take the victim to an undisclosed location, and then rape the victim, and then they are murdered after then. I know when children are kidnapped, raped, and murdered they are most likely murdered within 3 hours after being taken. I think with an adult victim the time may be longer before they are killed but not by much. JMO

imo

Cindy Adams claims son did not know HB - [this is hardly exclusive]

News 5 analyst claims this may not be a big deal - apparently easy to get an indictment -

They are going to re-run the presser at 7 PM tonight

HLN is the very last thing I need..today or ever. JMO

Shot his Mom and his dog. Wow. Guess his elevator really doesn't go to the top floor.

In seeing photos and live shots of ZA's house/property, I wonder if anyone knows what he did for a living or any other information about him. Did he own the house? Did he also work for the County - in what job position?

House was left to him. Did not have current employment.

Why was he out and walking in a Community. I shudder to think what Holly suffered. Gawd this is just beyond words.

That part I cant understand. Did the grandpa have influence with the town's judges or something. Affluenza?

He seemed to be arrested countless times but was right back out again to do it all over again.

He is a habitual criminal,imo. And those who commit so many crimes usually escalate to violent crimes.

It may be just a rumor but I heard that he had pounded another female's head into the asphalt and was never even arrested for it. Take that with a grain of salt though because I don't know if it is true.

IMO

I taped this whole thing and may be able to screen shot some of the docs. They went into detail with the Rebecca Earp case - showed copies of the docs. So the mom shooting, etc. is most definitely now being reported by the MSM, I know people were looking for it earlier. They also showed a screenshot in the dad's writing of the statement that his entire family was frightened of ZA.

(crap, sorry - the next story had to do with a perp convicted of embezzlement and known by a family friend, then the Predators, so my husband won't let me rewind just yet)

House was left to him. Did not have current employment.

I don't really know but I think I read he ran errands for the county. So I guess he was on the county's payroll.

Weird.

imo

I vividly recall there was a distant neighbor who heard a blood curdling scream. She was the one who phoned Hollys mom at school. So we know Holly did try to get very vocal.

It is thought that the brother may have been in the shower at the time or the dogs barking may have prevented him from hearing her initial scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp