ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm....im hoping someone can confirm this for me...
but this photo album appears to have changed since yesterday...

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/

when i viewed it yesterday there was no cat background (there is now), there were no frames around the photos (there are now) AND there were no videos (there are now) DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS - they are of the kitten killings! although im not sure it shows the actual killing...in 1 vid you see them alive. the next vid you see the stiff dead kittens...i didnt watch the 3rd in case it shows more :(

did he access that account yesterday???

Never saw it before, so I can't say, but if you remember it the other way, I guess it could've been, or just some sick followerer?

nothing to be embarrassed about....but that is his hand/fingers for sure.....ive studied them so much in the past 2 days....

i unfortunately *VOMIT* recognize his nipples too.... <<< cant believe i typed that....

those are not photoshopped....im sure of it...

LOL WAT?

Honestly though he really is such a little weasel, twerp, etc etc.

Jeanne if I wasn't 100% sure do you think I would share that nugget of information as to exactly how I knew it was not Magnotta? I could probably get you the name of the film and you are welcome to do the cigarette comparison (it was the cigarette, Pepsi and the pose which stood out as definitely from the adult cinematography title I was referring to).

Wow! So the little weazel adopted the way he holds his cigarettes from a *advertiser censored* movie! <laughing> Was NOTHING about him genuine???

Just have to add....that I love the fact that so many of tonight's news articles refer to LRM as a *advertiser censored* actor, as opposed to a *advertiser censored* star. They are finally getting their facts right!

I really hope that the trend of referring to folks in *advertiser censored* as *advertiser censored* actors or *advertiser censored* performers continues; I think *advertiser censored* is the only industry that you can do one scene in one film and you are immediately and forever a star.

when i viewed it yesterday there was no cat background (there is now), there were no frames around the photos (there are now) AND there were no videos (there are now) DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS - they are of the kitten killings! although im not sure it shows the actual killing...in 1 vid you see them alive. the next vid you see the stiff dead kittens...i didnt watch the 3rd in case it shows more :(

It hasn't been changed ... just click were it says Profile, and you'll get to see the album without the background.

Here is the link: http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads

For the VIDEOS, click the "Recent Albums" tab (pages 8 and 9 I believe) .... hope this helps

by the way, this other album contains 296 photos -- http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm8/whatsgoingon8/

I know CatrelStevens originally posted about ripoffreport.com and all of LM's aliases, but I wanted to outline ALL the findings since there are lots from May 24/25. This seems to be one of LM's fav places to run his smear campaigns against those who have wronged him and he's done it as early as Nov '11.

Here it goes:
Nov 14, 2011 - Poster "Lorenz S" (LM's pseudonym) accuses Tony Minakakas of cheque fraud. If that name sounds familiar it is - it's the guy who says LM tried to pull him into his fraud case in '04 (http://www.ottawacitizen.com/mobile/news/latest-updates/20says/6714700/story.html). Interestingly, LM's rant talks about Tony's brother Niko (who is also referenced in the next citation), talks about Georges Vanier high school. The real Tony Minakakas rebutts and mentions that this hoax poster has copied and pasted the same message around the web. LM's sock puppets, Madeleine Mccann (yup not kidding!) from Vancouver and Linda R. from the US respond in favour of the original post.
LINK: http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-...oron/tony-minakakis-toronto-antonio-6402d.htm

May 24, 2012 - Poster Chris (LM's pseudonym) posts about what a horrible trainer NE is, how he's probably on steroids and how he isn't interested in LM's thoughts. Tony Luciforia (LM pseudonym) from L.A. responds May 25, 2012 saying he went to high school w/NE at Georges Vanier (2nd mention of this school). Throws in he's dating a guy named Niko (as in Minakakas??) who also went to Georges Vanier and was asking him about Nader (weird 'cause he just finished saying how HE went to school with him). Basically uses the rest of the post to call NE's sexuality into question.
LINK: http://www.ripoffreport.com/franchisors/nader-eid-fitness-tr/nader-eid-fitness-trainer-aja-cf970.htm

May 24, 2012 - Poster Mario Fucatti from L.A. makes a post about how dangerous, sick and sadistic Luka Magnotta is. Calls him a serial killer. Says he's heard he sells tapes on the black market for lots of money. Cites TONS of links where his animal abuse is discussed. Responds to himself under the name Michael Fox (Back to the Future, anyone? Maybe some Family Ties?) from L.A. that he believes Luka is also the Vancouver Cat Killer and provides links (4 cats mutilated between July and Sept '11 - can we place him in BC at that time?). Then he posts again on May 24 under the name of Dima Starikova from the U.S. playing devil's advocate...you know, typical Luka - are you sure? maybe people are jealous, blah, blah, blah. NOTE: there are some photos here I haven't seen and I think the mystery guy is in 2 of them?? On May 25, Tony Luciforia makes 2 more posts - 1 directs to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Serial-Killer-Luka-Magnotta/391887607519568 which was opened May 24 (WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO THIS FREAK ON MAY 24th??) and the other says he thinks most people are obsessed with Luka's celebrity and not interested in his alleged victims or the kittens. He pleads for people to visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-The-Python-and-Bathtime-Kitten-Killer/253972761328659 because it's the only place to get the true facts and this one looks like it's legit (now I'm confused...this sock puppet can't decide if he's pro-LM or con-LM).
LINK: http://www.ripoffreport.com/bars-lo...sexu/luka-magnotta-bisexual-male-mo-81e0c.htm

May 24, 2012 - Another post without a name with location listed as Ft Lauderdale, FL pretty much the same as above. It lists Luka's address as 12305 fifth helena dr which is Marilyn Monroe's home and lists a NY phone #. Tony Luciforia responds and this time says about Luka "This ***** is SICK"
LINK: http://www.ripoffreport.com/modelin...a-bisexual-*advertiser censored*-ac-a0028.htm

Wow! So the little weazel adopted the way he holds his cigarettes from a *advertiser censored* movie! <laughing> Was NOTHING about him genuine???

Like I said, it was a good piece of cinematography... some actors are Shakespearean-trained, others adopt Stanislavsky's method, many utilize the Meisner method; and Magnotta apparently studied obscure British adult cinematography from the early 2000s.

Why can't there be pics of him with others all of a sudden?

Because - Given that we are really busy here at WS and my attention has been diverted by other things -- I was not cluing into the fact that many of the pictures with Luka and others are not real. He has photoshopped himself into pictures he basically stold from others.

What would you think if your picture showed up in this thread with Luka sitting right next to you? I'm not sure we should be exposing innocent people like this. I have put in a request to Admin and Management to please review and provide some direction. This is basically a first for us, so we need to figure out how to handle it.

When we get it all sorted out, we will let everybody know.

Hope that helps,

Salem

On the last thread, Reannan said the follow:

Just wanted to let you know that isn't the Twin Towers. It is a pause sign as that appears to be a framegrab from a video. Notice how you can see the tree through them and the video bar at the bottom. Hope that helps.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/?action=view&current=l_3b9c7fb312264230944cb98387433d64.jpg#!oZZ63QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1187.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz385%2Fguantanamera%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dfrom_2007_LA_video_metacafe.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Silly Reannan!!! Thanks Udar55!!! My eyes are just about blind from looking at backgrounds for clues, and looking at so much horrible stuff over the last few weeks! I needed that laugh at myself!!! :blushing:

Now THAT'S creepy. He made his photo album pretty with frames and super duper creepy with a cat background?! *Shivers*

This is kind of embarrassing to share with everyone: The images seen on this previously linked Photobucket page of the person in the pink and white striped shirt and white NY Yankees hat that are purported to be Magnotta are definitely Photoshop creations. Now the embarrassing portion of this posting: I know they are not Magnotta because I immediately recognized these images from an adult film I really enjoyed (I'm a fan of a good plot line) and said adult film was shot in the UK circa 2003/4 and Magnotta was not a performer in this film.

I have to agree with others, myself a photoshop expert, i do it as a living...the pictures you are mentioning are not photoshopped!

Hey Everyone! I'm just settling in for the night and went to the media reference thread to get a quick update since I don't have time to wade through 50+ pages that I've missed since last being here earlier today. No media updates since 4:30 AM today? Or did I go to the wrong place? I know he was arrested, but has anything else newsworthy happened? I'd love to, but I just don't have time to go searching through 50+ pages! Can anyone share some media links?

Hey everyone. I am new here, but I've been following this thread since last night. I went to bed right before it was reported that he was caught. I was thinking he'd be caught very soon though :)

Anyway, I am not sure if this has been posted as I didn't read the 30+ pages after he was caught.

People have been wondering what his new YouTube account is. It's a foregone conclusion that he was on YouTube or at least to me it is. He was caught on a computer, and he is obsessed with himself.

It was reported that he was caught at 8AM EST.
If you go to the account "Anna Mansfield" you will notice that all of this account's viewing history is only within a 1 or 2 hour period. Right now all of the videos were watched 15 hours ago. (It could be 15 hours and 1 minute ago.. or 15 hours and 38 minutes ago, it just depends).. It is currently 11:45 EST.. The videos were viewed 15 hours ago. There is a 15 hour and 45 minute difference between when the videos were last watched and now.

The "Anna Mansfield" account was created today. It watched only 9 videos. ALL OF THE VIDEOS WERE OF LUKA MAGNOTTA. The owner of the internet cafe said they connected the dots by noticing Luka was ONLY looking at news based on the murderer. So that fits with this YouTube account. Also, "Anna Mansfield" posts on videos that were created before the murder (created by Luka), and says that Luka is innocent. That is more than likely Luka saying that. He is well known for posting on his own videos and just basically creating false drama and information.

His plan was to either drive up interest pre-video or to create some type of weird alibi by saying the video was created before the news was reported so he was setup / framed.

Every video he posts on was uploaded by one of his shill accounts other than HollywoodLoveLetters. I am not sure if HollywoodLoveLetters is his account. HollywoodLoveLetters was last accessed on June 3rd. He could have used that account while he was in Paris. It was created on June 1st. It was last active on June 3rd. A new account is created on June 4th. Only accessed for a few hours, posts on previous sock puppet accounts made by Luka. It's weird that "Anna Mansfield" would post on all sock puppet accounts except HollywoodLoveLetters. That makes me feel like HollywoodLoveLetters is Luka's Paris account..

I have to agree with others, myself a photoshop expert, i do it as a living...the pictures you are mentioning are not photoshopped!

Tineye.com reported no photos that looked close to this one. Previous photos that Luka had photoshopped showed up on Tineye.com.

From Wondergirl on the prior thread:
"I heard a radio interview on the CBC tonight, and the journalist reported that the reason why there were 7 police who came to investigate LRM in the Internet Cafe, is because they were being trained!

Imagine that? Just starting your career as a Law Enforcement Officer, and being part of the Team who arrested arguably one of the Western World's Most Wanted "Men"?

Great job, Team! May the rest of your careers be just as successful in tracking down the bad guys."

We have an hour and a half in the cafe before the police arrive. I would like to know how long it was before Kadir either called for help or obtained help off the street. I understand he may have waited to make sure it was him. I'm just curious.

I assumed that photobucket account was a place where one of the groups who have been tracking him since the kitten video's were released stored all the pictures they could find of him. It seems like the albums are all collated pictures of him linking him to that crime. The VKK thing at the top is what LM was known for: the Vacuum Kitten Killer.

From Wondergirl on the prior thread:
"I heard a radio interview on the CBC tonight, and the journalist reported that the reason why there were 7 police who came to investigate LRM in the Internet Cafe, is because they were being trained!

Imagine that? Just starting your career as a Law Enforcement Officer, and being part of the Team who arrested arguably one of the Western World's Most Wanted "Men"?

Great job, Team! May the rest of your careers be just as successful in tracking down the bad guys."

We have an hour and a half in the cafe before the police arrive. I would like to know how long it was before Kadir either called for help or obtained help off the street. I understand he may have waited to make sure it was him. I'm just curious.

So he was in the cafe for an hour and half before the police arrived? If so, that fits along perfectly with my suspicions that "Anna Mansfield" is a real Luka Magnotta account and not a troll.

So he was in the cafe for an hour and half before the police arrived? If so, that fits along perfectly with my suspicions that "Anna Mansfield" is a real Luka Magnotta account and not a troll.

I was viewing that Anna Mansfield YT exactly 9 hours after they liked some of the video's. I know it was exact because 1 minute it said 8 hours ago and the next 9 on some of them.

I am in the UK and this would have made it between 1 PM UK time (or just after) when the video's were liked. LM was arrested at 12:37 PM UK time

EDIT - If you look now (time of posting this) most of the video's that were liked have just changed to "16 hours ago". This would have made it 1 PM UK Time - Around 20 minutes AFTER LM was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB