ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine when he will be back in canada...if the press are able to take pictures of him....i am sure he will pose and smile

That's fine and dandy and just plays into the character he's created.

My post was referring to how the endless photos of him being posted HERE at WS really make me wanna throw up in my mouth. Magnotta would LOVE that we spend so much time looking for every possible image of him and showing them to each other. Them again, I'm sure that's what we all want to, to put a smile on the cute 'lil monster's face...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Am I the only one who is completely sick and tired of the endless photos we're sharing of this monster?!?!?

If the Montreal Monster had Internet access, he'd just read this thread and think "They love looking at photos of me as much as I do and their salivating for more and more... If only I could get someone to smuggle in a digital camera so I can give my obvious fans what they want"...

No, you are not alone in this notion. That's what I was trying to say many, many pages ago.

It's good that he's returning to Canada. I can't imagine how it would be in the US with Piers Morgan (a` la Larry King with the OJ stuff). We'd have to sit through night after night of listening to 200 lawyers defending this moron and then another 200 lawyers wanting him convicted. But, as Howard Stern would say - you surely must have an "Off" button!

In Canada, there will be nothing allowed out until the trial has ended. Praise the Lord for that.

Upon his arrival back in Canada, I hope the media (OK, Canadian media) steps back to NOT take his photo. Hoping..........

That's fine and dandy and just plays into the character he's created.

My post was referring to how the endless photos of him being posted HERE at WS really make me wanna throw up in my mouth. Magnotta would LOVE that we spend so much time looking for every possible image of him and showing them to each other. Them again, I'm sure that's what we all want to, to put a smile on the cute 'lil monster's face...

They're mostly in "links" and you don't have to click :twocents:

They're mostly in "links" and you don't have to click :twocents:

Fair enough. And I haven't clicked on anything except the valid news souces. I simply don't know why people here continue to bring links of this monster's doings. What purpose does it serve other than voyeurism?

:twocents:

Am I the only one who is completely sick and tired of the endless photos we're sharing of this monster?!?!?

If the Montreal Monster had Internet access, he'd just read this thread and think "They love looking at photos of me as much as I do and their salivating for more and more... If only I could get someone to smuggle in a digital camera so I can give my obvious fans what they want"...

That was a link to the picture of the girl we were talking about...linking it up with a known picture of him. I'd have to look back but I don't see where I shared a picture of him.

Bringing this over from the previous thread. Hope that's okay.

Amazing work! Thanks dissent I mentioned in another thread that it would be great to capture all his known/suspected activity on and off-line in some sort of calendar format...what do you think?

Also, it may be worth including the ripoffreport.com postings since they were done on May 24th and 25th which are key dates in this case. I posted those in the non-discussion thread.

Also, in regards to his 2007 interview with The Sun - this is the first time we can verify an "agent" or "manager" from someone other than Luka. See the transcript of Joe Warmington's interview on Dr Drew from June 5th (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/05/ddhln.01.html). Here are some quotes from Joe from that link. Curious to hear others' thoughts as to the "manager"'s comments:

HastingsChi - I'm not convinced the agent/manager wasn't LM pretending to be someone else but IF there really was someone managing him, perhaps he's the missing link in figuring out how LM came to get a gig on Naked News. I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything you haven't already thought about yourself. You strike me as a pretty smart cookie

If you've ever seen the film Shattered Glass about a scandal involving former journalist Stephen Glass, you'd agree how easy it would be to pull off a fake manager thing...

Heck it's not even like Warmington was doing an investigative story, nor should he have been, so he dialed a number for someone Magnotta said was his agent, a man whose parents apparently didn't care enough to name him since it's never been uttered...

Fair enough. And I haven't clicked on anything except the valid news souces. I simply don't know why people here continue to bring links of this monster's doings. What purpose does it serve other than voyeurism?

:twocents:

Couldn't agree more... Seems like a lot of the same shenanigans that those YouTube folks were doing until YouTube stopped that.

On another, obviously unrelated note, we have a lot of new members join WS for this thread in the last 4 days; Welcome New Members!

Imagine when he will be back in canada...if the press are able to take pictures of him....i am sure he will pose and smile

In the Bernardo case, the police vans drove into underground parking lots at the court houses so no one could see Bernardo getting in and out of the vans.

I hope the same will happen in this case. :what:

That was a link to the picture of the girl we were talking about...linking it up with a known picture of him. I'd have to look back but I don't see where I shared a picture of him.

I promise it wasn't specifically aimed at any specific post or poster, just the general request either for a photo specific thread or to think about how much he'd love the way we're sharing his photos endlessly

In the Bernardo case, the police vans drove into underground parking lots at the court houses so no one could see Bernardo getting in and out of the vans.

I hope the same will happen in this case. :what:
Indeed.. but they didnt do it for the Shafia case... so we never know

I thought this was a sleuthing page? If you want MSM there are plenty of clearinghouse type forums that provide that...with all due respect...what is the name of this site?

That being said... I am out to my sons graduation :) :)...won't be back on til much later...but been very interesting reading all the great stuff being posted...so many layers of this story.

RIP Jun Lin

The longer he fights extradition, the longer LE has to build a rock solid case against him. Leaving Canada demonstrated great consciousness of guilt. Fighting extradition demonstrates it even more IMO.
Patience is a virtue folks. Let him rot where he is eating sauerkraut morning noon and night. :)
To fight extradition he'd need unlimited funds. His best bet is in Canada because he's guaranteed competent free legal representation and our legal system is among the most lenient in the world.

Question to ppl overseas:
Is it some kind of bank holiday today in Canada (some countries here in Europe have it) or is it a normal day when post goes as usual?

No, not a national or statutory holiday in Canada today

Our last holiday was Monday May 21, Queen Victoria Day
Our next holiday national holiday is July 1, Canada Day

am I wrong in thinking that it's only Jun Lin's head that's unaccounted for?

No you're not wrong. This latest finding was in Paris in what appears to be a wooded area. Considering LRM was in Paris and it's only 5 kms from where he stayed, I guess they're investigating whether or not it's connected to him.

I don't think it is but who knows. He allegedly did go bar hopping and met 2 men that we know of. I don't know if they ever located that guy that was seen with him at the hotel. :shrug:

am I wrong in thinking that it's only Jun Lin's head that's unaccounted for?

I think that's correct. I'm holding my breath hoping it doesn't show up in the mail! However, Lafreniere said that it would be difficult (if not impossible) for him to have mailed the head to JL's family in China due to the parcel crossing so many international borders.

Just hope it hasn't been mailed to someone here in Canada.

I think that's correct. I'm holding my breath hoping it doesn't show up in the mail! However, Lafreniere said that it would be difficult (if not impossible) for him to have mailed the head to JL's family in China due to the parcel crossing so many international borders.

Just hope it hasn't been mailed to someone here in Canada.

I'm still thinking it could end up at Sun HQ here :(

Edit: then again I was reading previous Canadian news article whereby it states that refuse collectors collected some rubbish on the Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500