Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I hate to say this but no matter what this girl does its wrong. If this letter was written by her own hand then that would be bashed for the awful grammer and spellin. It was well written for a teenage girl with no education. Those are her words just not her handwritting. JMHO

She is uneducated but doesn't mean she doesn't have some sort of values. We have no idea what this past almost 3 years have given her.

I really don't give her as much credit as others, there is no way she is anything more than a scapegoat in this. I feel that deep down and will eat my words if wrong.

A stupid stupid girl with not one chance of proper guidance growing into a decent member of society. The whole Croslin family is a prime example of this and what drugs can do to a family.

Does anyone wonder what would have became of Misty if she had the proper parenting given to her. What would she be when she grew up, would she have played sports, joined girl guides, became a cheerleader. She didn't have a chance in he!!.

This in no way is a reason for her behavior or actions but it really gives me understanding to who she is....

She definitely asked someone to write letters in her behalf. Probably because she wants them released to the public and wants them to look nice. She is still all about MISTY. Why did she write all those sweet things about Haleigh? Because she knows that's what WE want to hear and it makes HER look better.

I'm not buying it Misty. :snooty: If you want my sympathy, you'll come clean with the TRUTH of what happened. And yes, I KNOW you know what happened and you're not pulling the wool over MY eyes.

All this does is give her less credibility and she has no crediblity at all..

I feel for HaLeigh who might never be brought home for a proper burial.

She really should have left out the 50/50 split if she wanted to be taken seriously...

Poor HaLeigh, another child who never had a chance...JMHO

Where is HaLeigh!

How come it is always Art Harris that get these letters and no one else?
I think you are right Kimster about Misty getting someone to write the letters for her.

Don't want to go too much off topic or too much into my family, but I have a sibling who is in and out of jail since 17 years of age. They get someone to write letters also, cause my sibling is dyslexic. Sibling thinks it is funny when I said oh well you will do life on the installment plan. :banghead:

Ok back to Art Harris and the Misty letter. Did anyone else get a copy? I really want to know.

Someone wrote these for Misty and I can understand why. They may even be Misty's words and the writer cleaned up the grammar. Regardless of who authored the letters, Misty signed them so she seems to agree with what is written...it could be a case of what she would have said herself if she could, if she had the vocabulary.

That said, this latest attempt for Misty to elicit sympathy for herself just sickens me. Of course it's all about Misty! One of the first lines in the letter is "how could this happen to me?"

No, Misty...it should be how could this happen to Haleigh?!!! She is the victim here, not you. You made choices that put you where you are! Haleigh was not given a choice. Haleigh was not given an option. Haleigh was not given a chance at life. So tell me--how do you know Haleigh is alive if you were sleeping and have no clue as to what happened?

Right now all I can say is they should just throw away the key on Misty. But sadly, I am not sure she will do anywhere near her full sentence. I think they will all get out early. It will be by way of changes in the laws, most likely.

I want them all to stay where they are for the duration. Even longer would be more appropriate, IMO. I want them all to be locked up long enough to see how they went wrong and to realize that life deals a rotten hand to many people who do not go out and just do whatever they please, not caring who gets hurt in the process. I want them all to see that Haleigh was worth an effort to try to live right, by the rules, and that Haleigh was not expendable.

Just opening the file of Misty's handwritten letter made me feel as if I had invited her into my home. Ugh...I want to hurl!

Someone wrote these for Misty and I can understand why. They may even be Misty's words and the writer cleaned up the grammar. Regardless of who authored the letters, Misty signed them so she seems to agree with what is written...it could be a case of what she would have said herself if she could, if she had the vocabulary.

That said, this latest attempt for Misty to elicit sympathy for herself just sickens me. Of course it's all about Misty! One of the first lines in the letter is "how could this happen to me?"

No, Misty...it should be how could this happen to Haleigh?!!! She is the victim here, not you. You made choices that put you where you are! Haleigh was not given a choice. Haleigh was not given an option. Haleigh was not given a chance at life. So tell me--how do you know Haleigh is alive if you were sleeping and have no clue as to what happened?

Right now all I can say is they should just throw away the key on Misty. But sadly, I am not sure she will do anywhere near her full sentence. I think they will all get out early. It will be by way of changes in the laws, most likely.

I want them all to stay where they are for the duration. Even longer would be more appropriate, IMO. I want them all to be locked up long enough to see how they went wrong and to realize that life deals a rotten hand to many people who do not go out and just do whatever they please, not caring who gets hurt in the process. I want them all to see that Haleigh was worth an effort to try to live right, by the rules, and that Haleigh was not expendable.

Just opening the file of Misty's handwritten letter made me feel as if I had invited her into my home. Ugh...I want to hurl!

I totally agree with you. Does everyone feel like we have gone full circle with Misty and that we are right back where we started this case?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I started to read the Cover Letter and stopped. Her comment "If you get money send me hafe" told me all I needed to know. :yuck:

I read AH's blog but as to opening up the letters themselves, I couldn't even bring myself to do it. I have wasted enough of my life on this liar. Not one minute more unless I think it will lead to little Haliegh at long last. Me reading these BS letters that are not even in the liars own words and voice will not. So I will not.

LOL, I was wondering if you were drinking that special Christmas Eggnog?? I feel much better now.............hope you don't have nightmares tonight....tee hee.

ROFL Lone I was checking in from work. :blushing:

OK so Misty is still in a state of denial it appears. And I do not see that anything will change that. It is exactly like :banghead: She has been babied, gotten her own way, had brothers and parents who didn't control her or teach her ethics throughout her life. She doesn't have a conscience. She is a person who got what she wanted in devious ways and by using others. No it isn't her fault she grew up that way but.........at some point when we have been handed a lousy lot in life we choose the direction...... continue to be what we are, or pull our selves out of that lifestyle.

If Misty was going to talk I believe it would have been in the early months of being in jail. Not after almost a year. Her lawyer has not been able to get it through her head it appears. She is isolated from her family now and even that isn't working. I can't imagine that Hank makes it there to visit very often.

At some point they are going to put her in general population. It isn't going to be the country club that she has experienced up until now. I have little faith, but maybe after she gets a taste of real prison life she will understand that for the next 25 years or more, this is her life. My fear is that she seems to adapt quite well.

I don't know how you reach someone like her, I truly do not. I think it would take years of therapy to make her think about anyone but herself.

The answers have to come from someone else. Misty can't tell the truth because she can't accept the truth. No one has ever confronted her with owning up to her own poor choices. "poor me" She always skated. Even prison can't grow her a conscience. I'm not sure she will ever have one, but something would have to humble her and bring her to her knees is my opinion.

I have always felt that the answers will come from Tommy if anyone. Yet he too appears to have problems with truth, and facing the reality and the gravity of the situation. The cover up goes way beyond Misty in my opinion.

LE needs to put the pressure on Nay Nay, the other players, and get to the truth and then confront Misty with it. Only in that way will this case ever be solved. Misty is not going to help them. MOO

Just got done listening to Levi's show - he was going over Kyron's case. He mentioned at the end of the show that he'll be on JVM tomorrow as she is going to discuss the letters.

"Is this a bad dream will I wake up beside Ronald" :banghead:

I am sure that Misty would love to wake up next to dear Ronald. Or would that be WBG? :waitasec: I dunno, but Ms. Misty should just be glad she gets to wake up every day. Haleigh doesn't.

Once upon a time I had hoped Misty would eventually tell the truth. How stupid was I? Prison does not seem to have made her want to be truthful. I am done paying attention to what Misty says.

Where is Haleigh?

Misty has probably found religion and this is the re-making of her image. I would not be at all surprised if AH didn't help write the letters both to get the scoop and revitalize his site. Traffic must have been poor in recent weeks with no HaLeigh news to feed of.

If Levi is going to be on JVM then also likely is AH ... as the source. So in many ways this worked for both Misty and AH to get them back on the media.

Misty ... if HaLeigh is alive then why didn't you share all you know about that with LE before you ended up in prison and before you were seen standing on the dock of the St. John's river while they looked for HaLeigh's remains?

How soon we all forget ... or so you think Misty ... and that you can re-invent yourself to save yourself before your next conviction in Jan. 2011.

Color me skeptical. This is all about Save my butt day before the Holidays ... and nothing to locate HaLeigh and bring her home. Me.Me.Me.Misty.

I read everyone of those letters including the cover letter and in my honest opinion Misty did not write a single one of them.

Why would JVM have them on her show?

Letter writers are an industry among inmates. Both male and female inmates actually get another inmate with good penmanship, good cursive script writing, and the ability to put what they term to be romantic writings together for them. There are some really good artists in prison, and will actually make greeting cards for other inmates to send to their sweeties and families. They are paid with favors or commissary items.

Misty knows that everyone will know that isn't her writing that letter. She signed it in her own hand to show it was from her. Misty doesn't speak like that, tho. Misty is just trying a jailhouse hustle. That letter will not bring her any money and she probably knows it. We read it for free, didn't we?

Misty is playing on Grandma Flo for money for her account. This was no earth shattering letter. It was a lie that we all saw through. Grandma Flo is not stupid and I am sure she did not buy into it.

Now she should write to that Gein (sp.) guy in Florida that sells infamous killers pics, letters, and autographs. After all, he did write to Elisa Baker, and Elisa Baker wrote a nice little letter back to him. LOL.

Casey Anthony gets letters from adoring people and some guys stupid enough to send her money orders. Misty must not be as lucky.

MOO

Misty can barely speak a complete sentence let alone write one and use contractions in it.

Compare her signed release to Tim Miller to that cover letter she is supposed to have written. No where close to the same.

Letter writers are an industry among inmates. Both male and female inmates actually get another inmate with good penmanship, good cursive script writing, and the ability to put what they term to be romantic writings together for them. There are some really good artists in prison, and will actually make greeting cards for other inmates to send to their sweeties and families. They are paid with favors or commissary items.

Misty knows that everyone will know that isn't her writing that letter. She signed it in her own hand to show it was from her. Misty doesn't speak like that, tho. Misty is just trying a jailhouse hustle. That letter will not bring her any money and she probably knows it. We read it for free, didn't we?

Misty is playing on Grandma Flo for money for her account. This was no earth shattering letter. It was a lie that we all saw through. Grandma Flo is not stupid and I am sure she did not buy into it.

Now she should write to that Gein (sp.) guy in Florida that sells infamous killers pics, letters, and autographs. After all, he did write to Elisa Baker, and Elisa Baker wrote a nice little letter back to him. LOL.

Casey Anthony gets letters from adoring people and some guys stupid enough to send her money orders. Misty must not be as lucky.

MOO

Misty could not dictate those letters let alone read them or understand the meaning of them.

There is no way she should be given credit for them.

My only interest in these letters is who's behind them and what's their motivation.
Is it someone who has followed the case (print news, HLN's, internet/forums, etc.) and is sympathic to Misty, infactuated with her, or perhaps sympathetic to Ron & family and simply wants wants to breathe new life into the Griffis/Sheffield family abduction theory...?

Perhaps just a sympathic fellow inmate and/or one that sees $$ in exchange for some creative writing...?

Maybe Chelsey helping Misty reinvent a story to keep the focus elsewhere, or TN, knowing that the more focus/pressure on Misty, the greater the risk that Misty might flip on Ron (or :waitasec: her)...?

Whoever it is, one thing is certain - LE knows who it is. If it's simply an over-involved online self-injecting sleuther or a fellow inmate, then they'll simply disregard the questions/comments from, say AH, and find it amusing that Misty would even think, for one moment, that anyone believes she wrote these words and/or this poem/song.

Now, if it's a case player - that's a whole different matter and one would think that LE is/will be watching this exchange very, very closely.

The mention of $$ leads me to lean toward it being a fellow inmate... JMO ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member