Art or Abuse. Fury Over Picture of 6 year old Naked Girl

I think good ole Kevin should step in anytime there is even a hint of a child being exploited. I wonder if the photographer would consider Floyd's photos of Sharon Marshall 'art'.

The child was saying that Kevin Rudd should stay out of it and that there was nothing wrong with the photos:rolleyes:

Which is why we don't let children write laws or enforce them. They're still exploiting her by using her to defend the photo.

There is nothing "arty" about a naked 6 yo on a magazine cover.

We are not talking about mom getting a cute 2 yo playing in the tub pic that is kept in the family album.

I find it disgusting that anyone would even try to justify this let alone allow their 6 yo to pose for it.

Yesterday while driving through the park parking lot I saw a child who had to have been about 6 or 7 she had a towel around her but she opened it way up to stretch her arms or was adjusting her towel and was TOTALLY naked..
Just walking right along... Mom seemed to be ok with that.

I could not believe it! We are not even talking about a toddler.
I was just like what is wrong with that mom thinking that is ok???

What the heck is wrong with the world?

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

I looked at the picture and the pose was far worse than I could have imagined. Who has a little girl sit so immodestly - naked!

Add to that the fact that the picture seems to have a photoshopped face and hair. It looks nasty. This really disturbs me.:furious::furious::furious:

What the heck is wrong with the world?

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

I looked at the picture and the pose was far worse than I could have imagined. Who has a little girl sit so immodestly - naked!

Add to that the fact that the picture seems to have a photoshopped face and hair. It looks nasty. This really disturbs me.:furious::furious::furious:

I can't add anything. This is exactly how I feel about it.

This is child *advertiser censored*.

All who pay to see it should be arrested along with the freak who made it.

This is child *advertiser censored*.

All who pay to see it should be arrested along with the freak who made it.

I agree. It just should NOT be allowed. No way. No how.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back