Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Bently....BUT if it were your daughter, wouldn't you HAVE to follow every lead you were given no matter how it hurt? Gabrial did seem to know some facts which were not known to the public, but I agree that info could be common knowledge in Aruba.

you are not wrong. i just really think IF this is natalee, they'd come together with that news. i could be wrong though...

Thanks, and it does sound as though they have come together in this endeavor, or at least they stated "the family", so I hope that's the case. I just started watching it and so far it's just heartbreaking, that poor man. :cry:

Well, back to watching.

I agree Bently....BUT if it were your daughter, wouldn't you HAVE to follow every lead you were given no matter how it hurt? Gabrial did seem to know some facts which were not known to the public, but I agree that info could be common knowledge in Aruba.

ABSOLUTELY support he and Beth!!! Yes, and that is what breaks my heart as I said upthread! Although I do weigh that with what BH has done, and support what each are doing in their grief.

He and Beth are going through it differently... And just is so tragic.

So many cases here we have learned that the worst part about it is not knowing. Yet in this case it seems again and again and again people are giving the family more and more pain and it just breaks my heart.

Those "facts" :liar: were told to the lawyer of the two boys/men originally charged. Those 2 were seen many times with VDS. Who is to say that that information wasn't relayed to VDS?

I would think that it would have been shared with VDS at some point in time.

I discounted that JH and the two boys lawyers are the only ones that knew of that.

Stomped on her legs to make them snap so she would fit in the burlap?
I find that hard to believe. It's not like these guys were superman...

I've not followed this case for years, until this past week. I had a hard time catching up in the last few days due to the thread here. In the past 24 hours, I have watched the show, and then went and googled and read for 6 hours.

It is :moo: :cow: that this is AGAIN a farce and I just have such a heavy heavy heart that Dave is clinging on to so very many facets of society that are abusing his wanting an answer/his daughter's remains and or purposefully wanting the family to suffer..

By the last half of the broadcast, I didn't have in my heart the energy or interest to transcribe anymore.

To me, it is obvious that this is merely one more false lead.

It is a tragedy that VDS tentacles have reached out through others to destroy so many.

I have read about 20 articles in the last 24 hours, and wanted to post some here to justify my beliefs on how I came to this conclusion, but my heart is so very heavy at this time, and real life calls, that I decided I won't even take the time now to justify why I believe so.

My heart goes out to DH. He appear so very broken and I am :praying: for him. I cannot imagine his pain and I cry for him. And :grouphug: to him, and Beth who has moved away in her life from being led to dark hopes.

I couldn't watch the special, so thank you so much for transcribing it above. I read a bunch of articles as well and came to much the same conclusions as you. I believe if she had been found we would have heard that news by now and not have to wait for a TV special to reveal that. JMO. :moo:

Stomped on her legs to make them snap so she would fit in the burlap?
I find that hard to believe. It's not like these guys were superman...

IIRC from the show, VDS father did such.

I didn't capture the last half but that is what I recall.

:underbus:

:underbus:

[ED: this was after his father had passed of a heart attack with the timeframe that they have. :moo:]

I wonder why some of the news reports state her remains were found buried in the back yard behind a house. Just bad reporting I guess. It sounds as though they do know it's human DNA, if not Natalie's I wonder whose. Could it be human DNA but not from a deceased human, as in planted by one of the parties involved? Or, if not and if not Natalee, who else may have been murdered by that psycho?

DH seemed pretty serious about not putting his family through any more pain as a result of false leads and hoaxes. So do you guys think they already know the DNA results .

Idk, I sure hope this isn't another hoax, but I'm really afraid it is. Bless DH's heart.

Tonight Sunday, August 20th @ 8:00 PM Eastern

it's Websleuths Radio.

Tonight we will discuss the latest in the Natalee Holloway case with true crime expert and friend of Websleuths Levi Page

See homepage for link to radio broadcast.

I wonder why some of the news reports state her remains were found buried in the back yard behind a house. Just bad reporting I guess. It sounds as though they do know it's human DNA, if not Natalie's I wonder whose. Could it be human DNA but not from a deceased human, as in planted by one of the parties involved? Or, if not and if not Natalee, who else may have been murdered by that psycho?

DH seemed pretty serious about not putting his family through any more pain as a result of false leads and hoaxes. So do you guys think they already know the DNA results .

Idk, I sure hope this isn't another hoax, but I'm really afraid it is. Bless DH's heart.

The DNA results should be in by the last episode, which concerns me as hype!

How does someone take remains/partial remains to a crematorium for disposal without the owners/operators of said facility not contacting authorities? :confused:

Hey Everyone,

I am going to start a new thread in just a bit.

Tricia

Have never been to Aruba nor do I know JVDS. Just understand DH. More than I want to understand.

I watched it and thought it was really well done. I think the lead is credible. They wouldn't have broadcast the show if the lead had fallen through. It was filmed several months ago

Hey Everyone,

Let's continue the discussion on the new thread RIGHT HERE!

I'll move over the last two posts to the new thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members