ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of Scott Peterson and how he searched for currents and tides on his computer and that became part of the evidence used against him. If GG was interested in the NH case was he also following SP's case as well and knew not to search on his own computer? jmo

Interesting thought, LC. Maybe researched the SP case, the NH case, and perhaps other cases as well. Also, maybe the numerous other murder / mysterious death / disappearance cases in Aruba as well, such as the one where the guy talked about him and his wife drinking Rum Runners all day long after she allegedly fell from the balcony to her death.

Then, GG slipped up and said Rum Runner instead of Rum Reef in the t.v. interview. As vlpate posted earlier in the thread, could that have been a Freudian slip?

I think that as tech savvy as GG reportedly is, he would know good and well not to use his own computer to do any such searches. Either he had access to another computer, or he had an accomplice doing the searches, or he totally destroyed and replaced his hard drive before he went to Aruba. Either way, no trail.

Interesting thought, LC. Maybe researched the SP case, the NH case, and perhaps other cases as well. Also, maybe the numerous other murder / mysterious death / disappearance cases in Aruba as well, such as the one where the guy talked about him and his wife drinking Rum Runners all day long after she allegedly fell from the balcony to her death.

Then, GG slipped up and said Rum Runner instead of Rum Reef in the t.v. interview. As vlpate posted earlier in the thread, could that have been a Freudian slip?

I think that as tech savvy as GG reportedly is, he would know good and well not to use his own computer to do any such searches. Either he had access to another computer, or he had an accomplice doing the searches, or he totally destroyed and replaced his hard drive before he went to Aruba. Either way, no trail.

I did not realize in that case where the wife feel off the balcony that they had been drinking Rum Runners. That certainly does sound suspicious when you think of all the other comments he has made regarding NH. It would be interesting to see what floor their room was on. He has made more than one Freudian slip. Saying he got insurance in case he "disappeared" while on vacation instead of saying "died" while on vacation. Claiming he got his shoes wet searching for RG.

If he had another computer and was searching on the internet would LE be able to tell if he had two computers if he trashed one before he left for Aruba? jmo

I think things are getting tense here because nothing is happening, no new info, and the case seems to be going cold. But we all want the same thing here, and that is the truth and justice to be carried out. :rose:

You're absolutely right. We all want to find Robyn. And we all want justice, and sadly, the system seems to be failing in that regard, as it unfortunately often does. Add to that, the no information whatsoever on Robyn's disappearance, and the fact that it seems that it is becoming a very cold case. :(

So in lieu of justice, or the lack thereof, what are our choices, to continue to discuss the case as we have been doing all along and realize the futility, even while trying to keep the case from completely freezing over.
Other than that, it seems all we are left with is :scream:, :banghead:, and :tears:...

I did not realize in that case where the wife feel off the balcony that they had been drinking Rum Runners. That certainly does sound suspicious when you think of all the other comments he has made regarding NH. It would be interesting to see what floor their room was on. He has made more than one Freudian slip. Saying he got insurance in case he "disappeared" while on vacation instead of saying "died" while on vacation. Claiming he got his shoes wet searching for RG.

If he had another computer and was searching on the internet would LE be able to tell if he had two computers if he trashed one before he left for Aruba? jmo

Mystery in paradise

By Mitchell Zuckoff, Globe Staff, 11/19/2000

ORANJESTAD, Aruba

''The whole day we drank rum runners,'' a sweet yet potent mix of rum, blackberry brandy, and banana liqueur. In Roy's words, ''We became drunk.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500