ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was the same psychic, but I could be wrong.

I know the one from Caylee's case was from either Northern Virginia or the DC area from what I remember. Ginette Lucas and Luke Phillips worked on Caylee's case. jmo

Yes, I believe the interviewer said it was a relative of RG's with CJ and not the psychic and only that CJ had talked with a psychic. As far as CJ having info on RG being dead it is possible the FBI talked with the family and they shared that information with CJ so she would know RG was not coming back and what she should do with RG's belongings. jmo

The problem I have is that I don't recall the FBI or Aruba LE ever providing any information verifying that they know that Robyn is deceased, and am quite sure in fact that they did not. It appears to me that CJ chose to dispose of Robyn's belongings on her own. It is no secret that she had become at odds with RF quite early on. It was almost as she was doing things to try to diminish the efforts in trying to find Robyn. Not only RF but some of Robyn's family and many other friends also were still at that time putting much of their time, energy, hopes and prayers into the possibility of finding Robyn alive. Including a very active "Find Robyn Colson Gardner" FB page. Ijmoo that what CJ did at such an early stage of the search for Robyn, made no sense and was not only damaging to the search, but insensitive and disrespectful as well.

JMO means just that. Everyone is entitled to post whatever they feel. I have no authority to warn anyone, just posting my opinion that I personally am not comfortable going down a path looking at speculation that the victim was involved in criminal activity when there is no evidence. If posters are uncomfortable with what I have posted I'm sorry there was no ill intent on my part.

We should all do as Dushi suggested and move on which is what I have tried to do. No response needed, let's just move on. JMO

LambChop - I am a daily lurker on this thread - active poster on other threads. I just wanted to thank you sincerely for your posts - there's been many times I went to reply to a post - and saw you took the words right out of my mouth. You bring a lot to this thread, IMO. THANK YOU for all your efforts towards justice for Robyn - and bringing GG to justice (IMO, JMO, my two cents, etc., et. al)

The problem I have is that I don't recall the FBI or Aruba LE ever providing any information verifying that they know that Robyn is deceased, and am quite sure in fact that they did not. It appears to me that CJ chose to dispose of Robyn's belongings on her own. It is no secret that she had become at odds with RF quite early on. It was almost as she was doing things to try to diminish the efforts in trying to find Robyn. Not only RF but some of Robyn's family and many other friends also were still at that time putting much of their time, energy, hopes and prayers into the possibility of finding Robyn alive. Including a very active "Find Robyn Colson Gardner" FB page. Ijmoo that what CJ did at such an early stage of the search for Robyn, made no sense and was not only damaging to the search, but insensitive and disrespectful as well.

I am not positive about this but wasn't her trip to Aruba over a month after Robyn went missing?

There has never been verification of RG death to my knowledge
Only assumption

I am not positive about this but wasn't her trip to Aruba over a month after Robyn went missing?

There has never been verification of RG death to my knowledge
Only assumption

I think it was about a month after. And, right, no verification of Robyn's death.

I think you would get more out local police than you would ever get from the FBI. I don't believe they "share" information readily because basically they don't have to. Most of the FBI's information came from Aruba and it is Aruba who would have to bring GG back for a trial. As far as RG's family, I think the FBI would have told them the truth if they asked.

In today's world it gets harder and harder to hide. The world is shrinking and the message about what happened in Japan this time last year was around the world in less hour. With all the communication tools we have today what is happening today is around the world in seconds.

As far as CJ, I suppose she has done what she had to do to go forward with her own life. From my own experience when someone dies it is hard to get rid of their clothes but it is even harder to keep them. I kept my husband's leather police jacket and I could never tell you why but I still have his riot jumpsuit. The rest is gone. It's possible CJ kept something personal of RG's to remember her by. And if CJ had to get a new roommate I'm sure the roommate appreciates not having to share the closet with RG's clothes. It's possible RG's family did not want the clothes and asked her to donate them. We just do not know and may never know the real reason.

It is sad because RG's family has been extremely quiet and have kept away from the media so their questions must have been answered to their satisfaction. jmo

I think you would get more out local police than you would ever get from the FBI. I don't believe they "share" information readily because basically they don't have to. Most of the FBI's information came from Aruba and it is Aruba who would have to bring GG back for a trial. As far as RG's family, I think the FBI would have told them the truth if they asked.

In today's world it gets harder and harder to hide. The world is shrinking and the message about what happened in Japan this time last year was around the world in less hour. With all the communication tools we have today what is happening today is around the world in seconds.

As far as CJ, I suppose she has done what she had to do to go forward with her own life. From my own experience when someone dies it is hard to get rid of their clothes but it is even harder to keep them. I kept my husband's leather police jacket and I could never tell you why but I still have his riot jumpsuit. The rest is gone. It's possible CJ kept something personal of RG's to remember her by. And if CJ had to get a new roommate I'm sure the roommate appreciates not having to share the closet with RG's clothes. It's possible RG's family did not want the clothes and asked her to donate them. We just do not know and may never know the real reason.

It is sad because RG's family has been extremely quiet and have kept away from the media so their questions must have been answered to their satisfaction. jmo

I don't expect many to agree with my opinion on the matter, as I tend to be a rather stubborn skeptic and even a bit of a renegade at times, lol. It's just this really, Robyn had not been missing that long at the time this happened and there was still no physical evidence of her death, just this goofy psychic telling her tale. I think CJ did what she did out of ignorance at best. If you look at the interview's and at CJ aka SP's website it is all just about her and her superficial life, which is what I think here as well. I totally respect your opinion of course, I just have my own reasons for disbelieving or having much respect for CJ's words or actions, JMO. I could, however, change my view if given a good reason to, if you know what I mean... :seeya:

I don't expect many to agree with my opinion on the matter, as I tend to be a rather stubborn skeptic and even a bit of a renegade at times, lol. It's just this really, Robyn had not been missing that long at the time this happened and there was still no physical evidence of her death, just this goofy psychic telling her tale. I think CJ did what she did out of ignorance at best. If you look at the interview's and at CJ aka SP's website it is all just about her and her superficial life, which is what I think here as well. I totally respect your opinion of course, I just have my own reasons for disbelieving or having much respect for CJ's words or actions, JMO. I could, however, change my view if given a good reason to, if you know what I mean... :seeya:

You could be right. I have not seen the website and that could tell you a lot about the person. I do not know any models personally but I would think they enjoy the attention that would be focused on them. From the beach party pictures that RG and GG attended it appears that RG was looking right at the camera in most of the pictures. So that may be a typical reaction when there is a camera around for models, I don't know.

GG claims RG is "probably dead by now" and it appears that is just about the only statement GG made that the ALE believe is true. But without a body there is still a small percentage of doubt. The fact that he has made threats to women about knowing ways to make people disappear and other threats leads LE to think he is capable of killing her and not think twice about it. Threats don't make you a killer but they will make you a primary suspect when you are the last person to see them when they disappear. jmo

I do understand what you are saying and how you feel about this
It does seem that CJ moved rather quickly to dispose of RGs belongings

I can see packing things up and putting them away
It difficult to understand the Giving RGs things away

It is not something I could do without being told that she was never coming back, verification of her death

All I can think of is that someone in authority said just that to CJ or RGs family
It was reported that she sat with LE for hours while in Aruba

We don't know what was discussed

As far as the interview in Aruba, IMO, this was rather off
I did mention my thoughts earlier on:waitasec:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: Lianne, tell me about Robyn. Why did she take this trip with Giordano?

LIANNE DELAWTER, FRIEND OF ROBYN GARDNER: I believe that Robyn was going through a bad time in her life. She had just lost her job.

You know, her and Richard were going through a rocky patch in their relationship. And you know, it just seemed like the time.

She -- he -- he came in, said that, you know, I have this trip, got these points, let`s go away. And she went.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/08/12/fbi-aids-aruba-investigation-into-missing-md-woman/

This article claims ALE feels Robyn is dead. The report goes on regarding GG's past history of reports of abusive behavior:

WJZ has reported on his troubled past including allegations he stalked women and videotaped sexual encounters. He was never charged.

“He videotaped intimate acts without her knowledge,” said Gail Landau, the accuser’s attorney. “He threatened to post those to everybody she knew on Facebook.”

Two women took out protective orders against Giordano.

Bob Flynn represented Giordano in a highly contentious divorce.

“I never felt like he did anything as a spur of the moment kind of thing,” Flynn said. “Calculating would be a good way of describing him.”

Calculating could explain the two trips to Baby Beach. jmo

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/08/12/fbi-aids-aruba-investigation-into-missing-md-woman/

This article claims ALE feels Robyn is dead and goes on to report:

“He videotaped intimate acts without her knowledge,” said Gail Landau, the accuser’s attorney. “He threatened to post those to everybody she knew on Facebook.”
Two women took out protective orders against Giordano.

Bob Flynn represented Giordano in a highly contentious divorce.

“I never felt like he did anything as a spur of the moment kind of thing,” Flynn said. “Calculating would be a good way of describing him.”

Calculating could explain the two trips to Baby Beach. jmo

This statement is not referring to Robin , just to be clear

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ba-disappearance-no-bloody-handprint-evidence

A purported key piece evidence in the mysterious disappearance of missing American woman Robyn Gardner doesn't exist, police have revealed

This is in direct conflict with a statement Taco Stein made at a press conference discussing evidence. There was blood found. Perhaps it was not on a rock, but blood evidence was confirmed.

Video: Public Prosecutor's spokesman Taco Stein elaborates on Gary Giordano's release from jail
Tuesday, 29 November 2011 21:36

5:55 on timestamp

<snip>

"The Dutch National Crime Lab has analyzed small blood traces that were found at the initial location for DNA and it was established that they could be identified with Robyn."

<snip>

http://arubaherald.com/court/1738-v...ates-on-gary-giordanos-release-from-jail.html

This is in direct conflict with a statement Taco Stein made at a press conference discussing evidence. There was blood found. Perhaps it was not on a rock, but blood evidence was confirmed.

Video: Public Prosecutor's spokesman Taco Stein elaborates on Gary Giordano's release from jail

<snip>

"The Dutch National Crime Lab has analyzed small blood traces that were found at the initial location for DNA and it was established that they could be identified with Robyn."

<snip>

http://arubaherald.com/court/1738-v...ates-on-gary-giordanos-release-from-jail.html

It appears a body is very important before charging someone in Aruba according to T. Stein.

[No body has been found and an island-wide search for Gardner has been scheduled for early this week.

Solicitor General Stein suggested law enforcement could still make a circumstantial evidence case against Giordano, even if a body is not found.

Yet he warned: "It makes it very difficult, but not impossible."]

<snip>

<snip>

Taco Stein flatly denied there was ANY blood evidence on tv just a week or two before they confirmed there was blood evidence of Robyns that was being sent to the NFI to be tested. I am 100 percent sure of this as my jaw dropped when I read the report of sending the blood evidence and ipad two months later becuause of budget cuts. . I can't recall which tv show it was perhaps dateline but he flatly denied that any blood was found and he wasnt specificly talking about the blood that was found on the rock that abc initially reported that was false .

<snip>

<snip>

I would think if "identified" means human then it would have been tested and proven to be robyn's or not, seems it was not or we would have heard. jmo

It appears a body is very important before charging someone in Aruba according to T. Stein.

[No body has been found and an island-wide search for Gardner has been scheduled for early this week.

Solicitor General Stein suggested law enforcement could still make a circumstantial evidence case against Giordano, even if a body is not found.

Yet he warned: "It makes it very difficult, but not impossible."]

Lambchop, in relation to the Natalee Holloway case, the prosecutor Karin Janssen said those same similar words regarding the making of a circumstantial case without a body. It never happened, and IMO, it's not going to happen now. Unfortunately, it's another no body, no case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back