ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The place was deserted other than GG, so I'm assuming that all the people that were listening to his explanation of Robyn's disappearance are connected with the investigation.

These are locals. There was no "crime scene" at the time because it was a suspected drowning. There were witnesses, fishmen, people still at the bar who called 911, etc. It would be the same in the US. There is an incident and the locals show up to see what has happened. Nothing unusual about that. Their police officers and investigators dress the same way they do here in the states when they are on duty either uniforms or business casual but professional.

The woman's sandals are appropriate for what she is wearing. She might have been out there fishing for all we know. But not guessing she was LE. jmo

I'm going to start a new thread for this case in the MEDIA area. The thread will be for FACT vs. RUMOR, List Only, NO DISCUSSION.

Then facts and their supporting links can be listed in the thread along with rumors and their disproving links.

When a question pops up, it should be a bit easier to resolve the issue. As soon as I get that thread set up, I'll start a new thread here for Robyn and close this one.

Salem

Does it really matter?? It's a women (Aruban native) and she has no need to wear "sneakers".

I believe the issue was that the police officer was wearing sandals and she is not a police officer. It must have been an issue to have brought it to our attention in a post. jmo

I believe the issue was that the police officer was wearing sandals and she is not a police officer. It must have been an issue to have brought it to our attention in a post. jmo

I read it that the issue was sharp rocks and foot wear, not whether or not the woman worked for LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500