A's admitting the baby IS dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused by the report. I watched the full, raw video of Conway (A's attorney), and he was very strong and definite that
1) the As are NOT grieving yet because they do NOT acknowledge Caylee's death yet and that they will NOT do so until the positive ID comes back, and
2) the As will NOT make any further statements. During Conway's presser he read and released the As statement, which did not acknowledge Caylee's death.

If the report is true, then logically, either
1) the As made a verbal statement or released another written statement last night after Conway's presser (and I want to see it), or
2) Conway made another statement after his presser (and I want to see it).

There are signs that Cindy and George have finally accepted Caylee's death, such as Cindy clutching Caylee's teddy bear, but I have not seen or heard a single thing where either of them acknowledge Caylee's death.

So far as the bashing goes, it's hilarious to me to see posters bashing each other for perceived bashing. Way to go! :rolleyes:

There's a distinct difference to me between factually expressing one's negative opinion, which is acceptable and accepted and encouraged on this forum, and 'bashing' which is using extremely exaggerated language and terms, making fun of people, insulting people, being snarky, etc.

What's up with the 180? This happen overnight?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18288397/detail.html

I can't find any confirmation of this statement.
Are we sure it isn't just the headline? I can't open the video on this site.

The Sheriff spokesperson, CP, said yesterday that the grandparents would be advised first, out of courtesy, and I think if they did send remains to the FBI last Saturday that they should be getting some results back in the next day or two. Undoubtedly, C&G are transitioning and will begin demonstrating a change in posture.

LE must have offered prelim findings to the family for them to admit that C. is dead. That is what I get from the headline.

I agree, I didn't hear the new attorney make this announcement at the news conference yesterday.

Now they will start the grieving process - they have had denial, now will be sadness and great grief and then anger - we have not heard the last of the A's - the anger issue has not been addressed yet. Once they have the myriad of emotions, they will be able to have some closure

Then they have to deal with Casey and go through all those emotions and that will be really tough

I think when Mallory has the baby and hopefully Lee and Mallory can stick together - that might ease some of the pain - THO it could be very hard for them to attach themselves to another child anytime soon

I see a lot healing that Cindy and George will do with their families

I would hope that they could get a little respect here for the loss of THEIR grand daughter... it would be nice for one day to not bash them... just a decency thought here.....

I agree. They have not done the right thing in the past but now that they seem to be, I for one intend to support it. Now, if they come back out acting like they have in the past, I will once again respond to that behavior as well. I am a huge believer in positive reinforcement, IMO it's how many changes in peoples behavior (and in turn, their LIFE) are made.

I am glad for this about face.. I hope it lasts.

I hope they can begin to heal now. I really do hope they will get some help, because they will need it. No matter how anyone feels about them, it is very sad, and I can't imagine the pain.

I give credit to LE,their pastor and Mr. Conway.
Thanks be to God it this is true.
These people were in a path to self-destruction.
They can support their daughter, I have no problem with that;just don't defend,lie and excuse her behavior.

Those are my feelings also, I do not begrudge them for sticking by KC just don't fall for the lies, make her for once come clean with the truth as ugly as it is.

At the end of this and KC is sentenced to whatever it will be her family will be living the nightmare this has brought on them forever. They may feel less and less like standing by her over time, but if they still choose to that surley is their choice.

Well I'm personally glad they finally moved to this stage of "grieving". I've prayed for them everyday in hopes acceptance would be next on their list of many endeavors. I'm liking this new lawyer and am thinking his guidance is the best thing that has happened to the A's throughout this entire ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member