Asbestos found in Claire's cosmetics

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
he FDA advised consumers not to use three Claire's brand cosmetic products after tests found they contained asbestos.

The agency issued a safety alert on Claire's Eye Shadows, Compact Powder and Contour Pallette, after they tested positive for tremolite asbestos. The FDA also detected asbestos in a Justice product, which had already been recalled in 2017.

Asbestos found in Claire's cosmetics, FDA says - CNN

171229133033-01-claires-store-sign-exlarge-169.jpg

Really? The simple cosmetic can kill the person? Awful! I think it is about the chemical cosmetic made from synthetic elements. And not about the organic natural cosmetics like https://www.alyaka.com/brands/welleco/ that I use every day. Surely, the nature of this type of cosmetic is so that I can not even take care of everyday usage. It works during the weeks and months, as well.

The agency issued a safety alert on Claire’s Eye Shadows, Compact Powder and Contour Pallette, after they tested positive for tremolite asbestos. The FDA also detected asbestos in a Justice product, which had already been recalled in 2017, according to the agency. The three Claire’s products are not believed to be for sale, but consumers who have them at home should stop using them, the FDA said. Tower Defense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back