Asha degree

Truecrimeguru21

Reaction score
Ok it's quite obvious Asha ran away from home in the middle of the night and she packed a backpack with clothes and other things she thought she would need, so the fact that the backpack and everything in it was later found by construction workers inside of black garbage basically buried with her items and also some items in it that were not hers, authorities said there was a doctor suess library book and a t-shirt found in her backpack that was not hers alongside her stuff now why would that be huh? Here’s my theory of what I think may of happened to Asha after she left her house and started walking down the street, I think some sicko spotted her walking down street and coaxed the poor little girl into his car and took her somewhere wether it be his house or a desolate area and a struggle insued leading to her most likely being murdered and he disposed of her in an unknown location and the backpack the were it was found afterwards, now I don’t know how the library book and unidentified t shirt would of got in there, but my personal theory to that is he had a kid who went to Asha’s school too and somehow his or her stuff ended up in Asha’s backpack before he disposed of it

Anyhow thanks for reading my theory sorry if it’s seems stupid or full of holes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back