Asking a Favor

If true, I am sorry that you had to find out this way, I was informed by Seeker instead of someone from CS and have no real details........

And I'm also sorry that you had to eyeball mame, but I do appreciate you making that connection for me! I would love to hear more about that first get-together from someone that was there though if you feel up to elaborating. Like - were they leading the Q&A's? I understand that fugative Lee Hill was also there......

I would love to hear about it too.

Is Mamed still around lying to everything and everyone?

From what I hear she is - I'm just sooooo bored of having the same decade old conversation with her, so I have skipped out for a couple of months of her mouth and just let Candy keep her company! :blowkiss:

I have to go back and refresh more on this fro several years ago, however, I was told that SkyDog died years ago and those that took control of the place have never - to my knowledge - mentioned that little fact. Anyhows.....just two sideshows that slightly mingled in a conversation.

I did not know that Skydog passed away. I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for passing that along.

River Rat,

My memories about that day...When MM and Mame walked off Mapek whispered they were having secret talks about the case. When they came back they and their answers were elusive. Like they were hoarding info while smurlking (sp) at us low lifes. They didn't stay long and I remember having non-case related chat with Panico and Reorter.

I occasionally talk with Mapek and I used to chat with Reporter from time to time, but haven't seen her in a long time. We met for lunch one day when I was out that direction, but that was several years ago.

Didn't Panico pass away? Or am I confusing her with someone else (possibly Ruthee?)?

I'll tell you what...I didn't see that one coming. I guess you can judge a book by it's cover. That whole "mystery woman" deal was strange. Remember she said she hid the woman behind her door when the police showed up (or something like that).

I'll tell you what...I didn't see that one coming. I guess you can judge a book by it's cover. That whole "mystery woman" deal was strange. Remember she said she hid the woman behind her door when the police showed up (or something like that).

LOL - why would Suma hide her from the cops when they were allegedly trying to get the police to listen to what she had to claim?! This was one book I would never want a lasting visual of.......

I did not know that Skydog passed away. I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for passing that along.

This is what I am trying to confirm as this was told to me by the poster Seeker and NOT by Candy or Groo whom took over CS and wiped out a wonderful database full of archives and changed the names of the posters that had posted there. I've asked and have been ignored over and over on this one.

LOL - why would Suma hide her from the cops when they were allegedly trying to get the police to listen to what she had to claim?! This was one book I would never want a lasting visual of.......

The whole thing was bizarre. At first I believed there might be something to the story, but then it became apparent to me that something wasn't right...and then the poor White's. The White's took a hit for not supporting the R's. In fact, the White's and Steve Thomas are the only ones who really took a stand for poor little JonBenet.

This is what I am trying to confirm as this was told to me by the poster Seeker and NOT by Candy or Groo whom took over CS and wiped out a wonderful database full of archives and changed the names of the posters that had posted there. I've asked and have been ignored over and over on this one.

That's too bad. The old Cybersleuths had a ton of info posted.

That's too bad. The old Cybersleuths had a ton of info posted.

So that's what happened. When I retired last year and could finally surf and post at will, rather then peeking in at work, I noticed that CS didn't seem to be the place it once was. What a witch!!!

Hir site was good for a laugh, (tongue in cheek) filled with hir delusions and pious points of view. Bye Bye Double B.

Skydog is alive and well. I'll post more info in a bit. I'm in the middle of stripping wallpaper.

Skydog is alive and well in Boulder and is posting on a couple of political blogs and to the Boulder Daily Camera (under a different hat). :)

So that's what happened. When I retired last year and could finally surf and post at will, rather then peeking in at work, I noticed that CS didn't seem to be the place it once was. What a witch!!!

Hir site was good for a laugh, (tongue in cheek) filled with hir delusions and pious points of view. Bye Bye Double B.

I've not kept up on any of the other forums, but I did pop in every now and then at "Hir" place to see what hir had to say. lol

Now I only post here these days. I used to try and read and post at more, but I ended up spending too much time doing this, so I stay here. And I've taken a break lately because of personal stuff going on in my life.

But when I saw GSquared's post, I thought I'd take a look and see what was going on.

Skydog is alive and well in Boulder and is posting on a couple of political blogs and to the Boulder Daily Camera (under a different hat). :)

That's AWESOME News!!! I didn't want to believe it in the first place, so many thanks for helping correct that misinformation!!!

:gold_star::gold_star::gold_star::gold_star:

That's AWESOME News!!! I didn't want to believe it in the first place, so many thanks for helping correct that misinformation!!!

:gold_star::gold_star::gold_star::gold_star:

I didn't want to believe it either, so it is good news. :)

I'm so glad that you posted this info in the first place. Had you not, I'd not have seen it and found out he was alive, so thanks!

I feel just horrible to have repeated such erronious information, I apologize to all.

I feel just horrible to have repeated such erronious information, I apologize to all.

No apologies are necessary. You only passed along what you were told...so it's good that you mentioned it and we were able to clear it up for everyone. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back