At least 17 people shot at Arkansas nightclub, 1 July 2017

When will these rappers stop glorifying guns? (Talking about the headliners poster and song lyrics) it continues to perpetuate the glamour of living "the life". I'm sick of it. We have enough problems. Listening to the video made me ill. Cannot imagine being trapped in a space with all of that shooting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
This is odd. In so many threads here on WS, people say, "if only the victim had a gun."

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes the problem is deeper but when we have teens following these "musicians' we can't deny it's a huge factor. And I'm talking illegal guns. These people aren't at academy legally buying their gun. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The guy who murdered someone over merging lanes used a legal firearm. Shooting innocent people is reckless at least, whether the gun is legal or not.

BBM - Do I even want to ask why that is.

Again with the assumptions. I like some rap music. I love the old hip hop. I do not like some of these new rappers. Sorry, I just don't like their music. My son is always listening to some of this underground music so what I've heard I don't like. And when I say underground I mean they aren't mainstream like Kanye or Jay-Z or Eminem.

The guy who murdered someone over merging lanes used a legal firearm. Shooting innocent people is reckless at least, whether the gun is legal or not.

Ok.

Again with the assumptions. I like some rap music. I love the old hip hop. I do not like some of these new rappers. Sorry, I just don't like their music. My son is always listening to some of this underground music so what I've heard I don't like. And when I say underground I mean they aren't mainstream like Kanye or Jay-Z or Eminem.

I made no assumptions. You're the one who made the random, unrelated statement about your opinion on these musicians. If you don't want someone to comment on your opinion, refrain from including it if it isn't directly related to the situation. Just a suggestion, JMO, MOO.

I made no assumptions. You're the one who made the random, unrelated statement about your opinion on these musicians. If you don't want someone to comment on your opinion, refrain from including it if it isn't directly related to the situation. Just a suggestion, JMO, MOO.

I clarified that I didn't use the term rappers. I used "musicians" and why that was in quotes. Whatever. I don't have it in me to argue. You win!

The headline is misleading. No suspect has been arrested, unless I'm missing something. From the article:

Exactly. The headliner was arrested on unrelated charges. As I stated in my post per LE no arrests made in connection with the actual shooting at the club.

This is odd. In so many threads here on WS, people say, "if only the victim had a gun."

And 90 percent of the time I would say just that. I am talking about rap songs that glorifying gang gun violence. Illegal gun carry. Not sure what dialogue your going for but I'm happy I didn't see this until now. I won't engage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back