Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's about CA finding one white hair from Zanny's dog.

Ah, but you forgot to add...all because LE hasn't told us the truth!

You are right!! I forgot to add that part LOL...I would add to it but I realized, I am not in the PL....oops...got disoriented from the SPIN ....MOO

Maybe he is going to tell us what evidence caused the prosecution to re-instate the Death Penalty? not.
He is on the periphery of this investigation anyway.

Who could sleep knowing folks are talking about ya. Pointing out all your lies, ..ah.. mistruths..

Besides.... what else so to do? Is she working yet?

Sure she is!! Cindy's working with a PI, a lawyer and a producer!! Oh, and I nearly forgot-she's working with a slew of peeps that fly under the radar!! She's still apparently looking for Caylee, helping with KC's defense, and trying to get her foundation off the ground!! My God-this woman is multi-tasking!!
2171.gif

She must be exhausted!!:innocent:

Sure she is!! Cindy's working with a PI, a lawyer and a producer!! Oh, and I nearly forgot-she's working with a slew of peeps that fly under the radar!! She's still apparently looking for Caylee, helping with KC's defense, and trying to get her foundation off the ground!! My God-this woman is multi-tasking!!
2171.gif

She must be exhausted!!:innocent:

Don't forget her Media coach, Jim Lichtenstein.

"Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said he plans to release even more documents Wednesday, even after the state made more than 1,000 pages of information public Tuesday.

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

One part of the documents released Tuesday detail the activities of the Anthony family and their detectives running down leads about Caylee's disappearance.

The technical documents consists of hundreds of pages and pages of evidence lists, receipts to show the chain of evidence and lab reports from the FBI."

(cont'd at link)

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html

:parrot:

Don't think this has been posted yet...But Cfnews 13 supposedly scooped the story for Brad's "grand entry" tomorrow...I so hope they are wrong!!!

Sources: Duct tape at crime scene and Anthony home don't match

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Slidell! See? proves my point....we both lived in Louisiana at one time, so we MUST be in cohoots!!!

Well you know how us Louisiana Ladies are......always looking for and finding as much trouble as we possibly can.

I am now disappointed that I did not rank high enough on the Anthony troublemaker meter to get listed on the cheat sheet or at least an honorable mention in the emails. Note to self.....must try harder to offend CAs sensibilities.

"Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said he plans to release even more documents Wednesday, even after the state made more than 1,000 pages of information public Tuesday.

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

One part of the documents released Tuesday detail the activities of the Anthony family and their detectives running down leads about Caylee's disappearance.

The technical documents consists of hundreds of pages and pages of evidence lists, receipts to show the chain of evidence and lab reports from the FBI."

(cont'd at link)

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html

:parrot:

My question is why Brad? If this is about the duct tape-why isn't JB or LKB releasing this evidence? Brad is G&C's lawyer not KC's!:waitasec:

My question is why Brad? If this is about the duct tape-why isn't JB or LKB releasing this evidence? Brad is G&C's lawyer not KC's!:waitasec:

Because they are expecting that JB is going to throw CA and GA under the bus to save KC, maybe? His interest is with CA and GA, not KC

Don't think this has been posted yet...But Cfnews 13 supposedly scooped the story for Brad's "grand entry" tomorrow...I so hope they are wrong!!!

Sources: Duct tape at crime scene and Anthony home don't match

http://www.cfnews13.com/

But if this information has not been released to JB et al then how could they have released it to the public and where would BC have gotten it from?

I have a problem with this. Not necessarily because I think that it is needed to convict KC but he had to have gotten this info from somewhere and if he has it, we should have it based on the sunshine laws.....so someone is shining us on.

But if this information has not been released to JB et al then how could they have released it to the public and where would BC have gotten it from?

I have a problem with this. Not necessarily because I think that it is needed to convict KC but he had to have gotten this info from somewhere and if he has it, we should have it based on the sunshine laws.....so someone is shining us on.

I could be wrong but I think that info was touched on in the doc's today, wasn't it? I just skimmed through them...have to really go through them in the am...so I could be wrong

ETA....maybe it was NG tonight

Because they are expecting that JB is going to throw CA and GA under the bus to save KC, maybe? His interest is with CA and GA, not KC

Wasn't on of the A's conflicts with MN when he was their attorney, that they expected him to act in KC's interests and not theirs?

BC is an absolute fool for bringing anything like this up. His job is to GA and CA. So far the State Attorney has been quietly letting a ton of really questionable activities, if not outright accesory after the fact and evidence tampering, pass without comment or action. But his grandstanding play just hands a huge target on his actual clients backs for the apparent benefit of KC. BC and the A's are throwing themselves under the bus.

I could be wrong but I think that info was touched on in the doc's today, wasn't it? I just skimmed through them...have to really go through them in the am...so I could be wrong

I read a lot of it.....most of it. But some of the FBI lab stuff was just too much for me. I didn't hit every point. Most of it was stuff that I just didn't understand or want to try to understand. I figured someone here would go through it all and explain it in plain english for us simple folks.

Does anyone remember seeing anything about the duct tape not matching and the hairs not matching?

I think Cindy will try to explain the e-mails away by saying that her computer was hacked into again.

Wasn't on of the A's conflicts with MN when he was their attorney, that they expected him to act in KC's interests and not theirs?

BC is an absolute fool for bringing anything like this up. His job is to GA and CA. So far the State Attorney has been quietly letting a ton of really questionable activities, if not outright accesory after the fact and evidence tampering, pass without comment or action. But his grandstanding play just hands a huge target on his actual clients backs for the apparent benefit of KC. BC and the A's are throwing themselves under the bus.

Yes, MN....had forgotten about his graceful exit out of the Anthony grasp. I wasn't really certain whether it was due to the fact that they just wouldn't listen to him, they were unreasonable, they were in complete and utter denial which prevented him from doing his job, they wanted to help KC to a point, that they would go to any lengths, or simply because he had a moral duty to himself not to stand behind two people that may very well have covered for a baby killer....THIS, however...all it takes is the benefit of the doubt and I would have to say, you are more than likely right for his reasoning to leave and also the antics of BC....It very well could be a Save the Anthony Family Jamboree

I read a lot of it.....most of it. But some of the FBI lab stuff was just too much for me. I didn't hit every point. Most of it was stuff that I just didn't understand or want to try to understand. I figured someone here would go through it all and explain it in plain english for us simple folks.

Does anyone remember seeing anything about the duct tape not matching and the hairs not matching?

I edited my post...it may have been something I heard on NG tonight...or maybe I am just losing my mind all together...Did anyone else see or hear this regarding the duct tape?

Good point!!
goodptcopy.gif

Good question!!! And how the heck did BC get his hands on evidence anyway? He has no standing in the defense case. And has this info even been released to the defense yet???? I thought that as the info was given to the defense that it was also being released to the public? I don't know but something smells bad!!! Timing is interesting, right after a doc dump that contains a whole lot of the forensic info that will be used in the trial.

RG was also from NY IIRC...me, too! LOL

We want to be careful because based on the six degrees of separation theory, CA and DC can tie us all together in this SODDI plot......

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is at most six steps away from any other person on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX