August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked wftv.com, wesh.com, orlandosentinel.com and they don't have anything about it yet.

I guess they got scooped! Poor Kathi B!!

Can someone narrate what is shown on tv....don't think local 6 offers a webcast It starts in 7 or 8 minutes
Pleaaaaase!!!!

nice! let's hope it something good....I'm bribing my kids with Spongebob for these precious few minutes (lol)

You know nancy grace is foaming at the mouth!

LOL!!! I bet she is too!!! I hope Bombshell Nancy gives her fan club a good show .... Breaking News banner and with plenty screams of "breaking news"!

I think she is a disaster to Truth, but she is a character and is entertaining.

I watch and :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went and read from the link it says that was the day GA was already POed at little dude, remember him?? he trashed his little tent like thingie and umbrella, so Im sure he opened a can of whoop azz on KC when he went to visit her on that same day JMO

Martha, I love your signature.

And WOO HOO! A new thing to talk about.

The timing of this release is interesting. Cindy's email claims she believe KC is innocent. Maybe this video will prove otherwise. We can only hope.

The timing of this release is interesting. Cindy's email claims she believe KC is innocent. Maybe this video will prove otherwise. We can only hope.

JB specifically requested this video in the recent hearings. Should be interesting to see if he regrets that request.

Plane crash coverage my preempt the local news here- I have Channel 9/ABC on and they are on a special report for the US Airways plane that crashed in the hudson river today.

any locals in here? are y'all watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member