AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What reasons are there you couldn't work under your own name?
Outstanding warrants, no visa, already claiming benefits, anything else anyone can think of?

Guessing there are any number of scams that could be done with a stolen ID.

It does seem as if there is a pattern of specific areas.
And a willingness/need to travel long distances.

Ok Makara, thanks for that info; I shall say no more.... :)

antechinus, that's the most interesting theory I have read so far.
We have been led to believe Khandalyce's father was totally out of the picture because police ruled him out straight away. But what if another man believed he was the father and then found out later (how?) that he wasn't, but in the meantime looked after the child.
It would certainly explain the desire to keep people believing Karlie was alive but did not want contact with them.
Intriguing idea.
May also explain the sentimental attachment to the clothing.

Outstanding warrants, no visa, already claiming benefits, anything else anyone can think of?

I was thinking receiving benefits in their own name . Makes sense that theyd do more centrelink fraud

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dunno, but the weird thing is that by working under Karlie's name it would have affected the benefits being paid to her account.
Peculiar.
They are getting "free money" from Karlie's account yet choose to work for a period of time, therby reducing what goes into Kalie's account.

Only reason I can think of is to perpetuate the myth that Karlie is alive and well. But it is so extreme as to beggar belief.

4:41 of the video
Des Bray said "I can tell you the last payments through centerlink were in 2011"
It is believe Karlie died in mid to late Dec 2008.

2008 - 1 month (Dec)
2009 - 12 months
2010 - 12 months
+ 25 months + however many months payments were made in 2011.
If it was the whole of 2011 that would be 37 months.

$90,000 / 37 months $2432 per month and that is if it were paid for the whole of 2011.
More than just parenting and FAS payments ...imo

Please correct me if my math is wrong but my point being centerlink payments ceased sometime in 2011

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...d/news-story/15bbb42490fb7d23d34c543abe5d6a77

This article said that $90,000 was transacted through this account. That's a lot different than $90,000 being stolen from her account since they've said deposits were made. They said those were "wage" deposits. Does that mean direct deposit? Is it known for sure whoever made those wage deposits was using Karlie's name/identity to work?

SA Police News @SAPoliceNews

Det Supt Bray will provide update into murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson & Khandalyce Pearce @2.30pm watch here livestream.com/SAPoliceNews

I've had some thoughts after reading this thread over the past six weeks. This is what I've come up with. I'd be interested to read any constructive criticism. If any dates or places are incorrect, please let me know.

Karlie may have already supplied documents to Centrelink verifying her identity before she was killed. The person posing as Karlie wouldn't need to show them at an interview. All other transactions and contact can be done by phone or on the internet. In any case, Karlie would probably be carrying identity documents with her if she was going to be working whilst away from home in Alice Springs.

Maybe Karlie met up with her killer in Adelaide; even on the promise of working for them. After her murder, the KP Drilling Company may have been set up by Karlie's killer, using her identity documents, in order to apply for ever increasing loans from the credit union or other sources (maybe that's where the deposits due to fraud come in). Much easier to get a loan if you are a small business, after making even small, regular deposits, than it is if you receive Centrelink benefits. The multiple ATM withdrawals that were made in NT (and elsewhere) could have been connected with a person who has a truck-mounted (or towed) portable rig used to drill for bore water.

Maybe the stop in Mount Gambier was to pick someone else up on the way to Canberra, possibly the person who lived in Charnwood and who was known to Karlie and/or her killer. Or just to visit family living there.

Karlie was probably killed sometime just before Christmas in 2008, around the time she withdrew money from the ATM in Charnwood. Either she went willingly with her killer toward Sydney and was killed in Belanglo State Forest or she could have been killed shortly before (maybe even at the Charnwood house.) As to the killer's motives for killing her at that time, I have no clue.

As for little Khandalyce, maybe she was left in Canberra whilst Karlie went on her final trip. The killer returned and took Khandalyce back to Adelaide, with or without an excuse as to why Karlie hadn't returned with them. There are many possibilities as to why Khandalyce may have been murdered. She may have been considered of no use to her mother's killer, her murder was due to violent abuse or to control someone else with her remains being used as a reminder of their own tenuous grip on life. Maybe Khandalyce's remains were moved once the Angel's killer was incarcerated or the other party finally managed to escape. Or the killer got rid of Khandalyce's remains when they moved away or her mother's remains were found (ie, there was a risk that the jig would be up).

I wonder if this person has preyed upon other young women before Karlie, with or without children such as Khandalyce, and this time just saw a chance to take advantage of them even after their deaths at their hand. A very disturbed individual, not to mention the people who were accessories.

Sorry this post is so long, the cogs in my brain turn slowly.

SA Police News @SAPoliceNews

Det Supt Bray will provide update into murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson & Khandalyce Pearce @2.30pm watch here livestream.com/SAPoliceNews

All the way from Germany is waking up and I'm about to hit the sack.

Many hours of catching up for you sweety.

G'night. :seeya:

:bedtime::eek:fftobed:

If you don't 'exist' in Australia - illegally entered the country or overstayed?

Dunno, but the weird thing is that by working under Karlie's name it would have affected the benefits being paid to her account.
Peculiar.
They are getting "free money" from Karlie's account yet choose to work for a period of time, therby reducing what goes into Kalie's account.

Only reason I can think of is to perpetuate the myth that Karlie is alive and well. But it is so extreme as to beggar belief.

only reason i could think was to use it as a false employer to put on the job applications thing for centrelink. Probably wrong there but who knows

This article said that $90,000 was transacted through this account. That's a lot different than $90,000 being stolen from her account since they've said deposits were made. They said those were "wage" deposits. Does that mean direct deposit? Is it known for sure whoever made those wage deposits was using Karlie's name/identity to work?

Des Bray video..

Significant developments in the investigation has been people that we believe may be the offenders have taken over Karlies identity.

* Someone in Karlie's family deposited money that was withdrawn.
* Centerlink, family payments and allowances and other money was taken from her account.
* A large amount of money went into her account that was from wages from a person..fraud and other unknown sources.

I guess that it does not necessarily mean the person was using Karlies name to work....but why would you go to work and have your wages deposited into a deceased persons account and commit fraud every time you withdrew your wages.
Were the wages legitimate?
Just my opinion.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...d/news-story/15bbb42490fb7d23d34c543abe5d6a77

So Bray had it right from the very start.... EVIL....was his very words.

How can anyone lay down to sleep...wake and go about their daily life .....whipping out a keycard for a deceased 20 year old mother...make purchases on her card ?? buying what...purchasing their weekly groceries, smokes...booze....HOW??

How does anyone who is not evil have no remorse, no compassion...knowing each time they draw on that card for money...that it has come at the cost of a mother and a CHILD... a BABY...

It's disgusting to think these people went on for years living out their lives most likely in an air of normalcy.... do they have children of their own? .....can't help wonder...how would they feel If it was one of their own..................EVIL

Knowing that they have basically been caught and more than likely will be exposed/charged in the next few days is only a small satisfaction.....

Have Karlie and Khandalyce BOTH been seen in Canberra or just Karlie?
Does anyone know if Karlie was pulled over at Coober Pedy heading toward Alice Springs? Or heading toward Adelaide?

The reason I'm asking if Karlie possibly could have brought Khandalyce to someone in Alice springs before heading for Canberra by herself?

And the odd thing in that case could be that it appears as if someone could have travelled back to collect Khandalyce.

Thread #3 is now open. Please continue the discussion there. This thread will close in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member