AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link coming in a tic.

ABC24 is currently reporting on a NSW scam - now in NT - where Medicare details are stolen in order to make fraudulent payments. Connection?

A man has been arrested in New South Wales over the alleged murder of young mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.
Karlie's remains were found in the Belanglo Forest in NSW in 2010, while the remains of her daughter Khandalyce, believed to be aged about two, were found near a suitcase alongside the Karoonda Highway in South Australia's Murray Mallee earlier this year.
Police said detectives arrested a 41-year-old man at Cessnock Police Station at 4:15pm.
More to come.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-28/arrest-made-in-mother-daughter-double-deaths/6884204

On the weekend I told myself it would be Wednesday for an arrest. So happy to be right! First one down, at least 2 more to go.

I seen a post this morning saying watch what the police will do this week and i wanted to reply i think they will make an arrest today. I had a weird feeling it would come to a head today.

well done to NSW and SA police. Justice for the girls and you got the scum off the streets

I had a strong feeling there would be an arrest by Friday ... they were a bit quicker :)
Now to watch all the dominoes fall

Do you think this is the same guy Fruity?

I wouldn't be surprised. He fits everything that has been released. But there are many other pedos in Cessnock prison who it could also be.

Good point. But nowadays don't most company vehicles like that have GPS on them? I know a bloke who has a work van and he is constantly monitored. They actually ring him if his van isn't on a scheduled route. If he's not where he's supposed to be, he's hauled up in front of the boss to explain his whereabouts. Also, I don't know how that would work - he'd only go to X because of a call out, he wouldn't have much freedom of movement I wouldn't have thought.

Not all company vehicles have GPS ... one of the largest transport companies in Australia....their driver don't even have GPS. Some of the mid range companies utilise a tracking system on their fleet vehicles... but by in large you would be surprised how many companies don't know where their drivers are exactly at any point in time - and even more so for the very small companies...they rely on the drivers calling in.

I wouldn't be surprised. He fits everything that has been released. But there are many other pedos in Cessnock prison who it could also be.

Fruity, I looked at him due to length of sentence but person about to charged at Cessnock was reported as being in jail for a conviction unrelated to his previous conviction(s?) for child sexual offences. Take a look back at MSM articles when he was taken in to Cessnock for earlier questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev