AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it surprising that she has to carry that youngest child around on her knee, in the wheelchair, while he pushes it.. Social Services would have provided babysitters, since her amputation, and certainly since her ongoing pregnancies and births..paid for by SS ... She would have been on a roster, ... even the local church would have been in the mix.

So it would seem a matter of choice, and not necessity , to me.

Well she can't push a pram. And he can't push a pram as he's pushing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right Crabstick, Social media did not become available on mobile phones until 2010 and then only the high end phones. Poor KPS she missed out on a lot didn't she, her life cut short so brutally. What right has another to do that? We should introduce the death penalty esp IMO for cases like this.

She did have a social media account, so maybe she had access to a computer somewhere along the line.

I don't believe that HP had any children with DJH. The three she had with her at the time of the accident in 2008 were all her children, not DJH's. She may have older children, but she is only 33, so I doubt it. DJH had a couple of children of his own also, but from different relastionship/s.

I can't locate the news source but it said that DJH paid $22 a month or fortnight for maintenance of his two children, one aged 14 in 2013 and the other aged 7. The 7 year old child would be 9 now, the age of the 3rd child of Ms Passmore. I believe that child is DJH's

I can't locate the news source but it said that DJH paid $22 a month or fortnight for maintenance of his two children, one aged 14 in 2013 and the other aged 7. The 7 year old child would be 9 now, the age of the 3rd child of Ms Passmore. I believe that child is DJH's

You may be right and I am happy to stand corrected. I think I gleaned from the wording of the accident reports of 2008, that all the children in the car were her children, with no mention of the youngest being DH's child.

I know this is a truly horrible thought but did DH think that little Khandalyce could somehow be a replacement child for the two children of HP that he had killed in the car accident a few months previously? Could that be a reason why she wasn't killed until later? Also, do we know what injuries he himself suffered in the accident?

Many women actively seek rough or even violent men. Perhaps it gives them a sense of security or power, I don't know.

It's well known that women in domestic violence situations are unable to leave its called ABUSED WIVES SYNDROME or STOCKHOLM syndrome. I can think of countless situations in true crime where women who live with violent men know and live with terrible secrets. Coming to mind as an example is Peter Astill. While the wife sat in front of the fire, her ex husband came in and threw Astills head and hands into the fire right in front of her, yet she did not go to the police about it, and it was only months later when the partner was charged that she admitted her knowledge.

Yeah not totally sold on Hazel being responsible for any murder at all......but her partner of the time - for sure!!!

Given the fact that Daniel was the person found in possession of Karlie's KeyCard says to me it is most likely "he" who had control over the whole situation.

We don't know (for fact) what the situation was - Hazel may have been threatened, Physically/Verbally to comply with Daniel's demands re: going to the interviews at centrelink/bank and calling Karlie's family ..... She had lost two children already .... Daniel may very well have threatened to hurt/kill her remaining child if she didn't "Go Along"...

The police have hinted more people are involved ..... even though Hazel had moved on or did he - Move on from Hazel.. We have no way to know if she has been threatened by others to keep her mouth shut OR ELSE!!!..

Until more info come to light I'm willing to give her some leeway of presumed innocence, until proven otherwise.

Let's face it she was in a relationship with a manipulating, murdering violent man ... so no one really never knows what the situation was ...well until police release more info that is.

IMO - I'm more comfortable with Puggle's scenario at this point than with the idea that HP is an evil person who may have been an accessory (before or after the fact) to DJH. I prefer to give HP the presumption of innocence until at least charged with some crime that suggests she was an accessory to murder of one or the other. I don't think her current partner JM had any part in this and agree with Makara's suggestion that his angry behaviour and egg throwing is due to being upset about the Media harassing his partner and his children.

Many women actively seek rough or even violent men. Perhaps it gives them a sense of security or power, I don't know.

I didn't say rough or violent. I just know coming from a difficult background that I was always looking for some form of love and security. Luckily for me only one was mildly violent but I can see why the older man thing may have appealed in some way :/

Thankyou for that timeline again, Makara.. .. always handy and always pertinent..

I don't think one person only had the card, the Karlie card. To withdraw money from .. I think the card itself travelled, by post, but the users remained where they were .. one in South Australia, one in Canberra/ Charnwood, etc... I think it was used by two travelling together when the card went up to the NT and back to Adelaide, but at a certain point, the card was bifurcated.... one user remained in Adelaide, one went to Canberra. An agreement was reached... it had to be done by agreement, they could not be both in possession.... or.. ..

Thanks Trooper, I had also been thinking of post.

I think HP is the mother of the two kids we saw today and JM is the father of the youngest one. JM has another five kids I think. Perhaps they live with their mother and not JM and HP?

HP and her current partner had a child together.

Rabbit Photo is closed in Mt Gambier, I'd be very surprised if there was photos from there.

I do think if Khandalyce was alive on Christmas Day there would photos of her. Her mum was killed 10/11 days earlier and the police are saying she died late December.... just my thoughts.

Do you know what year Rabbit Photo closed? .....could it have been open in December 2008??

Was wondering why the thread exploded until I saw she was back for questioning.

One thing I have been wondering is <modsnip> when the suitcase was placed in Wynarka. Also, how much contact did HP still have with him. With a child together it was likely they were forced to at the very least because of the child.

I did ponder DH being the one to dump the case but his lifestyle seems to have been too transient to hold on to the suitcase so many years. It does seem odd how nervous he was when pulled over that time when his car was loaded up though. But how stupid would you have to be to drive around with a dead body? I just don't know why anyone held onto it all these years though either.

THE former partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s alleged killer has been questioned directly about the murders of the young mum and her toddler daughter Khandalyce during almost four hours of interrogation at the Elizabeth Police Station.

It was the second time in four days Hazel Passmore had been questioned. Previous interviews are understood to have focused on the fraudulent use of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s identity. Yesterday’s interview was “under caution”, which means she was formally warned that anything she said could link her to a crime

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...591043079?sv=f4bfd19024b76c7914834feff1409185

Its cheaper to keep them in prison for life. Many kill themselves. In the USA death row costs billions.
We would have killed way too many people if we had reintroduced the death penalty. I have my concerns over death penalty. On top of that, government is no where near enough reimbursing innocent people for wrongful incarceration.
How much do you give a mans kids for taking his life. Too many mistakes. :)

You're right Crabstick, Social media did not become available on mobile phones until 2010 and then only the high end phones. Poor KPS she missed out on a lot didn't she, her life cut short so brutally. What right has another to do that? We should introduce the death penalty esp IMO for cases like this.

THE former partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson&#8217;s alleged killer has been questioned directly about the murders of the young mum and her toddler daughter Khandalyce during almost four hours of interrogation at the Elizabeth Police Station.

It was the second time in four days Hazel Passmore had been questioned. Previous interviews are understood to have focused on the fraudulent use of Ms Pearce-Stevenson&#8217;s identity. Yesterday&#8217;s interview was &#8220;under caution&#8221;, which means she was formally warned that anything she said could link her to a crime

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...591043079?sv=f4bfd19024b76c7914834feff1409185

Won't be long now :jail:

I don't think the combined NSW/SA police forces have decided yet if he killed Khandalyce, or she did or both of them did.. It's only a matter of decision and accuracy ... I think he is holding out, back in Cessnock about this, but throwing out enough hints re Hazel and Hazels involvement.

what is certain is that both of them know which did, and who did what. And when.

I don't think the combined NSW/SA police forces have decided yet if he killed Khandalyce, or she did or both of them did.. It's only a matter of decision and accuracy ... I think he is holding out, back in Cessnock about this, but throwing out enough hints re Hazel and Hazels involvement.

what is certain is that both of them know which did, and who did what. And when.

I think they know he did it but have to be very mindful of where he did it. They need to charge him in the correct State or Territory or they could ruin the case.

Puggle, on of the account transactions on KPS account they identified was at Rabbit photo/Strandbags in Mt Gambier on 17/11/2008. They think she was still alive at this point? I think they were trying to establish the timeline

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics