AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been extremely fashion conscious, but I had no problem wearing black during the day during the 70s or any other time. Most of the people I knew back then also wore it at least occasionally during the day. Maybe it's just because I didn't live in Australia.

MOO
when my sister and I were children in the 70's late sixties we were never allowed to wear black.our mother drummed it in to us that black was for promiscuous women.....I thought it was just her strictness but that's the way they thought back then.....thank goodness its not like that anymore

Again "our" suitcase man, another wording:

"DNA is going to be the key, followed by a particular witness in the community who has that piece of information," Mr Bezzina said.

Wynarka locals told police that they noticed a neatly-dressed man in his 60s walking down the main street carrying a suitcase.

They found it odd that he refused to acknowledge them - making police want to find him even more.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...rl-found-dead-in-suitcase#2p8OYCrsSHFqiCgh.99

This thread will be closing in 10 minutes. Please continue the discussion here. Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg