AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this stuff imo, is just locals stating their own opinion and using terminolgy in the way they personally use it. They probably don't believe the child is local to the townsite because they know everyone and know nobody is missing a child. They may or may not be right. And lots of people use words like few and several to mean "lots". I don't think it means anything.

Regardless of how they term things - in years.... they have given statements to reporters of "A Local" who stayed in a caravan with a young girl aged 3-4 years old and their terminology ranges from 3 years ago to 14 years ago.... It needs to be clarified.

An individual with a young child of the same approximate age of our "Angel" was living at some point in time ?? with her unemployed father in Wynarka - Assuming he had some connection to Wynarka to be allowed to deposit his caravan on someone's property...

It's reasonable to want to know the exact and precise details of this individual isn't it??

Its easy to be dismissive and say ohh maybe they meant this or they meant that..... my point is it needs to be clarified ... if that's our point in trying to help Identify "Angel" and where she has come from...

Maybe the reporter needs a follow up...

MAKARA????

So did the man live in the caravan with a young 3-4year old "SEVERAL" years ago? 3 years ago or less? or 7 years ago in 2008

This year range is getting a lot closer to Angel....

Who lives in a caravan in 2001 - moves away presumably - PER the Witness assumption due to ?? around the time the child needs to enrol in school ...... ONLY to revisit presumably the same area YEARS later for the witness to state categorically it couldn't be the same child.... "Angel"... as he recognised her voice when she said "Hello"

It seems weird..... why not say I know it (Body in suitcase) wasn't her because she visited with her father 7 years later.. or I ran into her and her Dad 7 years later

Is no one else sensing something way off here??

I had a question, this might had been discussed before, I might have missed it, does anyone know what the transportation is like around Wynarka, within 2km? Definitely there are personal vehicles, but what about train stations? Bus stations? I know there are railway lines but I think someone on this site mentioned there is no train station.

Just wanted to know what possible transportation the perpetrator could have took? Any security camera or surveillance around? Even if it was on a personal vehicles (which is the hardest to track), the police or experts might be able to pick up cars that enter and exit the highway with an unusual delay (ie time to drop off the suitcase).Unfortunately, we don’t know when the suitcase first exist, which made it very difficult to narrow down even if we have all the security camera images, which I believe we don’t have. But I believe the police would have already been onto it or thought of it.

Sometimes I thought after all the perpetrator might just be a local.

So did the man live in the caravan with a young 3-4year old "SEVERAL" years ago? 3 years ago or less? or 7 years ago in 2008

Who lives in a caravan in 2001 - moves away presumably - PER the Witness assumption due to ?? around the time the child needs to enrol in school ...... ONLY to revisit presumably the same area YEARS later for the witness to state categorically it couldn't be the same child....

i think it's suspicious. I've been suspicious of the "man living in the caravan with his young daughter" since it was first mentioned in the Cassandra story.
Where in wynarka would he see the girl when she was aged 7? I guess she must have been walking down the street or at the post office but there is no supermarket or any place you would spend a reasonable amount of time to randomly see someone.
The most unusual part is that he didn't recognise her until she was hello, is it really the same child or has he been mistaken. If she was with her father he should have recognised her father or mention he recognised the girl and her father when they say hello. Maybe he doesn't want it to be her so he's clutching at straws and the 7 year old was another child visiting a relative or passing through for some reason.

May be nothing...or something... Someone with a hell of a lot more experience in criminology on a professional level than me (keyboard sluether) recently expressed to me that something worthy of consideration was an interstate abduction - this would be a parental abduction.... where possible no court orders were in place. There may be some sexual abuse overtones BUT not necessarily...

This sort of situation where the other partner feels so disenfranchised - they may not make an official "Missing Persons" report on their child... and the child may end up with a sole parent.

The further I looked into these types of abductions ... it appears they are mostly vindictive/controlling abductions to hurt the ex partner.

Not saying that is the case here.... But could be... just saying that's all...

I had a question, this might had been discussed before, I might have missed it, does anyone know what the transportation is like around Wynarka, within 2km? Definitely there are personal vehicles, but what about train stations? Bus stations? I know there are railway lines but I think someone on this site mentioned there is no train station.

Just wanted to know what possible transportation the perpetrator could have took? Any security camera or surveillance around? Even if it was on a personal vehicles (which is the hardest to track), the police or experts might be able to pick up cars that enter and exit the highway with an usual delay (ie time to drop off the suitcase).Unfortunately, we don’t know when the suitcase first exist, which made it very difficult to narrow down even if we have all the security camera images, which I believe we don’t have. But I believe the police would have already been onto it or thought of it.

The train goes through but doesn't stop at Wynarka...

There is a bus ... but it only stops twice a day (Booking only) once at around 9 ish from memory and then again at 3 ish from memory..

There is also a school bus...

Apart from that who ever visits Wynarka would have to do so by Car..

There is a MAJOR discrepancy in "time" here with the man that lived in the caravan with a child (girl) aged 3-4 years old...

There is a picture of the caravan that they were supposed to live in .... notice the caption underneath it.... stating they lived in it 'several' years ago...

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyn.../story-e6frfkp9-1227513062525?from=public_rss

attachment.php

I hate when they say Several....as the true terminology for "Several" means three, but less than... OR it could mean 7 YEARS ago grrr...

But it certainly is not FOURTEEN YEARS AGO ..

Something is way off here with these locals statements... why??

I agree that things are way off with these local's statements, but I think that is due to them chatting to a journalist for a few quick bucks.
I really don't think any of these things like Cassandra, the caravan man, the mobile phone man, etc, are anything more than idle gossip that the police have already decided to be completely irrelevant to the case.

Anybody been able to Google Earth view where this caravan is yet??

You don't just go plonk a caravan out the back of some town without knowing the owners of the property.... you'd be asked to move on pretty swiftly if that were the case...

All the land at the back of the town appear to be owned by larger property owners...

Strange mention of this particular caravan - unemployed man with a small child are only coming out more recently...

Who lives in a caravan in 2001 - moves away presumably - PER the Witness assumption due to ?? around the time the child needs to enrol in school ...... ONLY to revisit presumably the same area YEARS later for the witness to state categorically it couldn't be the same child.... "Angel"... as he recognised her voice when she said "Hello"

It seems weird..... why not say I know it (Body in suitcase) wasn't her because she visited with her father 7 years later.. or I ran into her and her Dad 7 years later

I'm sensing bad, desperate reporting.

RE GOOGLE EARTH SEARCHING FOR CARAVANS

I've seen some possibilities, but it's not close enough to know what objects are.

I'm sensing bad, desperate reporting.

Be it bad and or desperate Jane...

They are linking in a photo of the witness (Mr Wedding) and a photo of the said caravan...

That has to amount to something worthy of consideration and further investigation surely..

That "News" article says "The caravan remains in its scrubby alcove out the back of the town, blending into a sprawling dump of wrecked cars, discarded tyres and piles of galvanised metal sheets."
But the photo of the caravan seems on clear ground.

Just wanted to know what possible transportation the perpetrator could have took? Any security camera or surveillance around? Even if it was on a personal vehicles (which is the hardest to track), the police or experts might be able to pick up cars that enter and exit the highway with an usual delay (ie time to drop off the suitcase).Unfortunately, we don’t know when the suitcase first exist, which made it very difficult to narrow down even if we have all the security camera images, which I believe we don’t have. But I believe the police would have already been onto it or thought of it.

The rail system are goods trains only. There is one bus, once a week on a Friday. A booking is required for this bus. We discussed this back in previous threads.

Yes, I remember discussing the bus and how it is once a week by booking only.

Be it bad and or desperate Jane...

They are linking in a photo of the witness (Mr Wedding) and a photo of the said caravan...

That has to amount to something worthy of consideration and further investigation surely..

Bad desperate reporting maybe.

Children change so much at that age.
If Mr Wedding did indeed recognise her when she said "hello", wherever that was.
Would it be fair to assume that he also knew or she stated her name. How else could you be certain it was the same child?

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyn.../story-e6frfkp9-1227513062525?from=public_rss

Thank you Jane..

And this mans son apparently gave a witness account....

Living at the end of town...

next door to (no suitcase) witness report...

Wonder how he Knew Mr Caravan with 3-4year old??

Dammm you Google Earth.... I need more images lol!!

Bad desperate reporting maybe.

Children change so much at that age.
If Mr Wedding did indeed recognise her when she said "hello", wherever that was.
Would it be fair to assume that he also knew or she stated her name. How else could you be certain it was the same child?

Exactly Soso...

He would have known the father...

This is my assumption..

Wynarka...somewhere else..

The reporter on that article needs a grilling...

If the caravan is on lot 71 or 55, as I suspect from Google Earth, perhaps father and daughter regularly walked past Mr W's house to he house next door to him?
That would explain him knowing them when they lived in the caravan and also seeing them when they returned to visit his neighbour.

attachment.php

Attachments

• aravan.jpg
    aravan.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 385
I was thinking 53, 54, 55 and 71 too Jane...

This pic always intrigued me... where were the stones leading too??

wynarka caravan pic 1.png

Attachments

• Wynarka caravan 1.png
    Wynarka caravan 1.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors