Aussie Teen Has 500 At Party Via Myspace

This is ridiculous, all the publicity these kids get for throwing huge parties, it's only going to encourage more of them. I'm sure there are pictures of the parties all over that myspace, too.
If i came home and my neighbors were having a party like that, you could bet i'd have every police dept and swat arriving to break it up.

This just goes from bad to worse.
Child *advertiser censored* charges laid.

Police have charged a youth with producing child *advertiser censored* after arresting two teens over incidents on the weekend.

Two 16-year-old boys were awaiting charges on summons after a wild weekend party in Melbourne attended by 500 teenagers.
The teenagers were taken into custody this morning and interviewed at the Narre Warren police station.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=366786

This just goes from bad to worse.
Child *advertiser censored* charges laid.

Police have charged a youth with producing child *advertiser censored* after arresting two teens over incidents on the weekend.

Two 16-year-old boys were awaiting charges on summons after a wild weekend party in Melbourne attended by 500 teenagers.
The teenagers were taken into custody this morning and interviewed at the Narre Warren police station.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=366786

Not sure if it is the punk party boy who is being arrested for the *advertiser censored*, the radio are saying it is but on the local news tonight they are saying that the police have not released what his charges are, so it could be two different incidents that occurred at the same party.

There would have been a lot of other stuff going on too, vandalism to neighbours properties, urinating in public, wonder how many more will be charged as I do believe punk boy didnt commit all the crimes, but it was his stupid fault all this happened.

Dropkick has had the smile wiped off his face anyway....he wouldnt have been thrilled about having to take his big old yellow glasses off for his mugshot:) .

If the kid had of been remorseful I could have found sympathy for him,but with his attitude he deserves to be taught a lesson..

Dropkick has had the smile wiped off his face anyway....he wouldnt have been thrilled about having to take his big old yellow glasses off for his mugshot:) .

If the kid had of been remorseful I could have found sympathy for him,but with his attitude he deserves to be taught a lesson..

He definitely has an attitude problem, I think the LE thought the same think too, they couldnt let this little punk get away with it, he sure needs to be taught a lesson, I hope they give him the maximum punishment for the crimes he committed. Kids these days get away with far too much and not made responsible for their actions, imo, I think that is why there is so much crime and violence in the world today, the offenders get off whilst the victims are the ones who have to pay for their crimes.

The whole bloody justice systems everywhere need to be reviewed and changed.

Let him sit in jail for a long time, no bail....:behindbar
Omg, sure glade that wasn't one of my kids...
The parents should make him pay for the damages, like get a job.
Does this kid work?

Let him sit in jail for a long time, no bail....:behindbar
Omg, sure glade that wasn't one of my kids...
The parents should make him pay for the damages, like get a job.
Does this kid work?
Hi Pharlap, this kid is still in school and only 16 years old, dont think he has a part time job.

Hi Pharlap, this kid is still in school and only 16 years old, dont think he has a part time job.

I saw that, make him work weekends....probably a spoiled brat, you'd say.:bang:

I wish they would stop threating to make him pay and just hit him with the fine....it would be a good lesson learnt for him and others.
This child *advertiser censored* charge is disturbing.....I wonder what that is all about.

Hi Pharlap:blowkiss:

I wish they would stop threating to make him pay and just hit him with the fine....it would be a good lesson learnt for him and others.
This child *advertiser censored* charge is disturbing.....I wonder what that is all about.

Hi Pharlap:blowkiss:

Hi dingo
back at u :blowkiss:
Well if you hit him with a fine, that means he's got to get a job.
A fine sure would take a long time for him to pay...hehehehe.....FOREVER...
Guess these child wiedos are every where.
I can't figure out how they get kicks from that...

Mum and the stepdad need to be staunch with him aswell....I seen mum on the news tonight when he was arrested and she was saying leave him alone...hes only 16...she should have thought about that before she left him alone.

Mum and the stepdad need to be staunch with him aswell....I seen mum on the news tonight when he was arrested and she was saying leave him alone...hes only 16...she should have thought about that before she left him alone.
Some mothers do have em.:eek:

I saw that, make him work weekends....probably a spoiled brat, you'd say.:bang:

Sure sounds like it Pharlap, and I dont think any of this will change his smart *advertiser censored* ways, he is just to full of himself.

Sure sounds like it Pharlap, and I dont think any of this will change his smart *advertiser censored* ways, he is just to full of himself.

Let him wait til he has a kid like himself...:clap:
That will stop him dead in his tracks.....:bang:

Let him wait til he has a kid like himself...:clap:
That will stop him dead in his tracks.....:bang:

What a reality check that would be for him Pharlap.

If he ever gets to adulthood, but then again he has been saying he wants a relationship, be sad if he became a dad at 16.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back