Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious friends on ...another matter you need to be aware that the media are glorying in the most revolting and salacious gossip. They seem determined to do all possible to damage and destroy. They have virtually imprisoned us in the house!

I think that's a total exaggeration if he's referring to mainstream news/media. I've yet to read any "revolting and salacious gossip", unless I'm reading different news sites to them. Majority I've read has been reports/confirmations etc from the police.

Can i post this here?

Precious friends on ...another matter you need to be aware that the media are glorying in the most revolting and salacious gossip. They seem determined to do all possible to damage and destroy. They have virtually imprisoned us in the house! !

I think the media has been quite restraint actually !! I think there has been a few odd things posted here but not in the main stream media

His sister didn't arrive in Brisbane till after Allision went missing - she is not involved

I wasn't eluding to her involvement, I was questioning whether she dropped the little girls to school on the Friday morning.

Someone posted earlier that she dropped the girls to school of Friday the 20th, that would seem normal if you lived in Brisbane and if that was the case here she probably was visiting with her parents, I was just wondering out loud why she was in Brisbane really. Thank you

ooh okay .. i guess she was there to support her brother ?

I mustn't be making myself very clear sorry ....
I am assuming the children went to school at normal time, so perhaps she did come down to support him and arrived later in the morning and then took the girls to school - need to think more outside the box. It is not important just an observations.

sorry - I think my brain is muddled from reading the 46 pages on here Have a good day

I just thought of something while i was reading more of the news reports. The detective keeps saying they're keeping open minds in their hunt for the Brookfield mum's killer. If it was Gerard and i'm only saying IF they already know where he is so they wouldn't have to hunt for him??? And it's crazy on the police page some people in both updates are allowed to comment whatever they want and others (including me) our messages get deleted

Have been reading with interest in the last week, and thought I'd just pop in and say hi.

Through a friend of parents at the school, I was told that GBC's sister dropped the kids at school the day Allison was reported missing. Not necessarily normal or abnormal, given what was happening on that day, but just another piece of the puzzle.

I also think there is a HUGE amount of detail that the police are aware of that we are not. Trying to piece it together at the moment as an outsider is almost impossible. There are many rumours going around, much speculation, and too much emphasis been placed on personality traits that really don't provide much in terms of evidence. I really hope they make an arrest soon.

I agree with your last para except that I wouldnt discount personality traits. They shouldnt be spoken of as if they are not crucial in certain ways. Yes, I know personality traits are not evidence and can't be used in court as proof. But they do help detectives and assist with the direction investigations or conclusions should go, along with facts, evidence etc. That's why there are 'profilers'. They are experts in analysing body language, facial expressions, habits, patterns of behaviour, language and speech patterns based on statistics and research etc. It is a legitimate science and it is helpful. There are also some people who instinctively pick up on these very same type of things, and while their views alone can't be relied on, they can be useful to consider.

And i noticed on the police page in one of the first messages about Allison that someone put the link to this page. I just hope the police haven't been over here reading the comments

I just thought of something while i was reading more of the news reports. The detective keeps saying they're keeping open minds in their hunt for the Brookfield mum's killer. If it was Gerard and i'm only saying IF they already know where he is so they wouldn't have to hunt for him??? And it's crazy on the police page some people in both updates are allowed to comment whatever they want and others (including me) our messages get deleted

Sounds like just a term they are using to express that they are pursuing the killer. Doesn't mean they don't know who he/she is, just that they are following the trail.

Thanks i guess i was just confused about what they were saying. I thought when they say about hunting for the killer i thought that meant they were looking for them.I know when my friend was murdered in sydney in front of her 5 year old daughter the police kept bringing up about hunting for the killer. I was never sure what they meant by that but thankyou for telling me :)

Forgot to add that I was F/B snooping.
GBC is F/B friends with Campbell Newman.
Also saw this comment on someone's f/b.

https://www.facebook.com/Bighitter2009

"RIP Allison Baden-Clay the truth will come out but your kids are the one's that suffer the most. What are your thoughts, I think the husband who had an affair is responsible."

Someone asked "How do you know he was having an affair?" his reply -
"The media stated that police interviewed a woman for hours who it was believed worked for him. The media sensationalised it - who'd have thought. Fact is the Police interviewed a female who worked for a friend of mine for a few hours that afternoon as she was consulting to the business and was the last to see her. Not saying he wasn't but remember it's just as possible she was. You are certainly right that these 3 young girls must be going through unspeakable sadness and it doesn't look like it's going to get better for them. :("

Interesting????

Couldnt help but notice that the guy who wrote this facebook message works in a different real estate office with the former husband of a lady now deceased who fell foul to a well publicised death on a cruise ship a few years back...........completely unrelated but its a small world out there.

Don't know if this is new but on the news web site it says 'QLD Police confident of arresting the killer'. Don't know how specific it is when they say that.

And i noticed on the police page in one of the first messages about Allison that someone put the link to this page. I just hope the police haven't been over here reading the comments
I would bet my bottom dollar on it that the police will be reading EVERYTHING on every forum incase someone of interest slips up OR to get ideas and see how much info they can gather, there have been people on here who have spoken of knowing the family and of the affair etc, of course they would be reading everything, Hi Detectives, When you you going to arrest the SOB?

As a few others have said, where WERE the children that night?!! I think thats pretty key, and there would be good reasons why that bit of info has been kept on the low-down.

It's been answered a number of times already, the children were at home.

I think that's a total exaggeration if he's referring to mainstream news/media. I've yet to read any "revolting and salacious gossip", unless I'm reading different news sites to them. Majority I've read has been reports/confirmations etc from the police.

God's sheep, I mean flock, tend to have trouble interacting in the real world. It wouldn't occur to the pastor there are reasons for the media to be interested in the family that have stemmed from a murder investigation rather than 'gossip'. The gossip is coming from elsewhere, but it's a fair bet many of his parishioners (or however you spell that) are more of a problem than the 'media'.

Has the ex-worker's name been made public?

Which one?.............I mean, there were apparently 20 people who left his employ in the last few years. If you mean the lady, I truly feel too, that we just need to lay off it now. That poor lady that was accused as being his mistress, wasnt.....and even at the time when she was mentioned, I stated that I thought it poor form to have her name mentioned....I mean what if people called her cellphone? The only way I care about the lady who DID have the affair, is if she was involved in the crime.....Otherwise, I dont feel the need to be disrespecting people, by naming them just because of sexual silliness (which is how I view affairs).

You just search his name while you are in Facebook. But you have to LIKE him to see photos. You really want to like him?

Absolutely not interested in my case.....I dont need to have it seared into my head what those beautiful girls look like ( I think I will cry for hours)...Though am happy to be involved and help if we are a group decide to do something for those little ones. As for the othrs that would be in his photos....I need not see the Baden Clays....as I dont respect them, after all their silly displays on the media.

...Though am happy to be involved and help if we are a group decide to do something for those little ones.

I think someone should set up a fund for Mr & Mrs Dickie, who maintained their vigil at the showgrounds, keeping their faith in police helping find their daughter ... so they can use it in any way they see fit to give something fitting to their 3 grandchildren. I'd happily donate, as would most locals, and a bunch of non-locals, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab