Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then someone who seemed to know some inside info posted on here that apparently they couldnt get any prints or COD from the neck or something like that. I started wondering - have they lost a bit of confidence now that the forensic examinations have begun returning results (or lack of), due to the amount of time in the water? This is what's bugging me. Or do people think the 'open mind' thing was a red herring? I mean - they either know who did it and are building the case so its watertight, or they arent sure who did it at all and are 'keeping an open mind'.

Just to clarify - they couldn't lift her prints from her own hands due to decomp. DNA analysis was used to formally ID the body. (Which in my mind means it is highly unlikely they will lift another person's prints from her)

Also, there has been no mention of the neck.

It's possible that a murderer in this kind of family situation could have deliberately involved an unwittting innocent associate by, for example, contacting them to childmind while he searches for a "missing" spouse late at night. Any corpse could be loaded into the murderer's car before the associate arrived and disposed of in the guise of searching.

Whether the associate would become suspicious is an interesting question. They might even approach the police themselves if alarmed enough.

Associates don't always have to be "in on it".

It's possible that a murderer in this kind of family situation could have deliberately involved an unwittting innocent associate by, for example, contacting them to childmind while he searches for a "missing" spouse late at night. Any corpse could be loaded into the murderer's car before the associate arrived and disposed of in the guise of searching.

Whether the associate would become suspicious is an interesting question. They might even approach the police themselves if alarmed enough.

anything is possible but that would make them accomplice as he has stated he went to bed at 10pm so I doubt it

Ok, on this train of thought....what if the parents were involved. Have the police interviewed them? Where were they on Thursday night and Friday morning? Have the police checked the fathers car?

We know that they searched the parents house ....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ished-a-week-ago/story-e6freoof-1226339257059

People may think that sounds far fetched - with the parents involved and all, but does anyone remember the Dennis Tanner case down in Bonnie Doon? That was a DODGY, dodgy case if I ever saw one (and I'm pretty sure the brother was involved, although nothing ever came out of it).

More info from locals - When she was reported missing, her car was not at home but was found on the Brookfield showground - about 2 minutes walk away. I know whom the mistress is but better keep the name to myself - lets just call her ReMax. Affair been going on for a couple of years, A found out last year. A & G were sleeping in seperate rooms. G has fresh scratch on face. She was engaged to a lovely man some years ago but parents did not approve as he was not a graduate - he has since gone on to have a successful diving career. I emailed crimestoppers on Saturday suggesting they check our the Karana Downs Scout Camp which is just behind Kholo Creek Crossing where she has been found by a canoist. Did not realise the family had lived in Karana Downs previously.

Fyi, here is an earlier post that mentioned her car being found at the showgrounds - have you heard any further confirmation/information about this point Rexo? Or is it just gossip?

I was thinking....if she was actually out driving her car at night (thursday after 11pm) she must have been tricked into doing so....as in perhaps someone asked her to meet them urgently or pick them up they have ran out of petrol??? Then of course she would have taken her mobile with her....women dont like driving by themselves at night all that much and especially when your kids are at home in bed by themselves...She may have thought...oh well this wont take long and ill take my phone in case anything happens etc....

I wonder what was said or lie was used to get her out like that....

Perhaps he asked her to get some Maccas from Kenmore?

anything is possible but that would make them accomplice as he has stated he went to bed at 10pm so I doubt it

Both excellent points......Either way, one would have questioned why he is making the 10pm claim, if he was out in the midst of the night supposedly searching for her. One would imagine and hope, even if they are a family member, that the person would be open and earnest with honesty and have told the police everything that they know. Rather than guising the possibility of it being him.

I noticed that too!

Is anything going on? Helicopters are going berserk here it seems (I'm local too), it feels like the days the search was on - it mightn't be related but keep us updated everyone.

I wouldn't give the Daily Mail too much credence, they also said in another article that GB-C was ruled out as a suspect.
lol, daily mail UK would be last news I would rely on, fancy saying the husband was not a suspect, must be used to dealing with Scotland Yard :)

Ok, on this train of thought....what if the parents were involved. Have the police interviewed them? Where were they on Thursday night and Friday morning? Have the police checked the fathers car?

We know that they searched the parents house ....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ished-a-week-ago/story-e6freoof-1226339257059

I have felt from the beginning that they are. I believe he killed her, went to them for support and they supported him. Very Rhodesian if you ask me. Women and African appearance have no part in deciding in society.....Allison was deciding to take her life back......(which meant her getting the children, more of whatever money they had left)....and BWANA's son MINIBWANA didn't want this one iota.

mmm. Maybe GBC uses the empty houses 'for sale' for rendezvous with the mistress and she caught them together.....:))) Hence the driving out at night.....if he has an iphone Allison could've used the find my phone facility and went searching....so many theories, wish I had the facts!

I checked fb after alicats post and the photos were there. Now they have been removed.

They are still there guys. You need to look under 'Wall photos.'

Anyone else notice the pic of his parents in the dads profile pic? Mum looks like she's about to strangle dad.

mmm. Maybe GBC uses the empty houses 'for sale' for rendezvous with the mistress and she caught them together.....:))) Hence the driving out at night.....if he has an iphone Allison could've used the find my phone facility and went searching....so many theories, wish I had the facts!

Those in real estate who have affairs often do that. Believe me when I say, the houses don't have to be empty. I knew a principal here in the outer east in Melbourne who was doing that (in peoples lived in homes). He was on with the full time receptionist.....He was also a nasty piece of work.

lol, daily mail UK would be last news I would rely on, fancy saying the husband was not a suspect, must be used to dealing with Scotland Yard :)

I think maybe they are just working off old info. Remember when our news sites were stating that the police had said he was no longer a person of interest.

Is anything going on? Helicopters are going berserk here it seems (I'm local too), it feels like the days the search was on - it mightn't be related but keep us updated everyone.
Usually helicopters are used to find large things (like people) from a place people can not access, strange seeing the body is recovered, unless GBC has made a run for it which I doubt. Probably related to something else unless film crews are flying in, in a hurry for a news conference yet to be publicised. If they were going to arrest GBC he would be brought in by his lawyers and through a backdoor, I doubt they would march him up the front stairs in cuffs for all to see.
If the creepy parents display what they did at the loss of their daughter in law, can't imagine what they will do if their son is put away. Maybe the creepy father will try and take the fall for his son to get away from the creepy Mother ( she started the infamous kissing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member