Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching channel 9 news. Reported TM is devastated that she has been linked to the murder of Alison. She has gone into hiding and her mother was contacted and said TM is distraught.

Just watching channel 9 news. Reported TM is devastated that she has been linked to the murder of Alison. She has gone into hiding and her mother was contacted and said TM is distraught.

does she think she can destroy the lives of a woman and her entire family and precious children and not have to suffer the consequences? If Allison wasn't dead would she even stop and think about what she has done? sorry, I don't care for her 'sads'

Posted by Angel1 :Thread 6 - OMG!!!! i just went through the photos and i can't believe the grief shown by GBC i couldn't stop crying He looks like he must be a very loving father to be comforting the children like he is. I really hope ( even though the public say his guilty) that if he is found to be innocent he has plenty of support for him and the children And they are still saying on the news that the police are still searching for the killer I reckon someone else might have done it. If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer

does she think she can destroy the lives of a woman and her entire family and precious children and not have to suffer the consequences? If Allison wasn't dead would she even stop and think about what she has done? sorry, I don't care for her 'sads'

IMO suck it up, you rotten, lousy cow..are you upset because you are implicated in an affair? because it can't be that you are upset because you cared for Allison? the first time you were questioned when she was missing. you said 'i have nothing to say to you' the only reason IMO, you are upset now, is because you are caught out in your slimey affair...god forbid if you had something to do with her death, because you will have NO IDEA how bad your life will get IMO!!!
now, I really am signing off for a bit....( i just stomped my feet by the way)

News story just on Channel 9 stated that it is now known that GBC has had several affairs & that TM's mother was quoted as saying Toni has gone in to hiding and is distraught and devastated her name has been made public!

Sorry if this has been posted before - but considering the random, weird, off topic posts - are any of you even aware of this confirmed report!????

Gerard Baden-Clay cheated on his late wife Allison

by: By David Murray
May 20, 2012 12:00AM

Reports Gerard Baden-Clay had an affair
Claims Allison found out but the affair didn't stop
Friends report details of the affair to police

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...ate-wife-allison/story-e6frfkvr-1226361199904

News story just on Channel 9 stated that it is now known that GBC has had several affairs & that TM's mother was quoted as saying Toni has gone in to hiding and is distraught and devastated her name has been made public!

Starting to feel a bit bad for her now. Where is her husband and children. Do we know:eek:

just defended you on this very thing...hear hear CJ ( and damn it, I'm still here despite claiming to get off for a few hours!!)
Yes, I thought you were going, lol!

I wouldn't hurt a fly... can't kill spiders; but if anyone did this to one of my beautiful daughters I would find the strength to kill with my bare hands.
And I'm very little, and very weak!

Allison Baden-Clay's husband had an affair with a woman at his work that was widely known about, friends say in evidence central to police investigations into the Brisbane mother's death.

The mother-of-three reportedly learned of the affair between Gerard Baden-Clay and Toni McHugh, a former saleswoman at the couple's real estate franchise, around a year before her body was found under a bridge in West Brisbane on April 30.

Ms McHugh has been interviewed at least three times by police and confirmed the affair, which was ongoing and widely known among family and friends, The Courier Mail reports.

Mr Baden-Clay's lawyer declined to comment on the reported affair and Ms McHugh was not answering her phone yesterday — she had refused earlier interview requests, saying she had "nothing to say".

But numerous sources spoke to The Sunday Mail, saying the affair became public long before the 43-year-old mother was reported missing by her husband on April 20.

One colleague said things came to a head around the middle of 2011 when Mr Baden-Clay came to work and told staff his wife had discovered the affair — Ms McHugh resigned almost immediately after.

"People saw them at events together. People saw them at dinners together. People had dinners with them together. It wasn't a well kept secret," a source told The Mail.

Mrs Baden-Clay's husband reported her missing from their home in Brookfield at 7.30am (AEDT) on April 20 after she failed to return from a walk.

Her body was later found under a bridge over Kholo Creek.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8470325/baden-clay-knew-of-husbands-affair

19 mins ago on ninemsn.........

Sorry if what I am typing below upsets anyone.

Just a question :

What made the police check out nbc shed ? Looking for Possums ?? Or maybe a stack of valuable old Playboy mags? Maybe a shovel? Or maybe something that was used to weigh Allison's body with ?

Somone here said they had creepy feeling about Kohlo Creek .....any rightly so, apparently Allison was there all the time. She was never meant to be found, her body was thrown over the bridge and she was weighted down, which is why she was missing a hand. The canoeist found her body UNDER the water in the very very low tide.......allegedly, apparently.........

Posted by Angel1 :Thread 6 - If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer

There could be a number of reasons why police are reluctant to label people as suspects. And there may be no benefit in so doing, in public or otherwise. Especially if telecommunications intercepts and other controlled operations are taking place. In some cases the urge to share inculpatory information with another, trusted, person seems to be overpowering for some offenders.

I couldn't agree more. If she wasn't so egocentric and unable to think about anyone except herself, I guess she may have thought twice before she decided she would play a part in damaging the family life of 3 very Young children.

Distraught? Devastated? Now she knows how she made Allison feel. I just can't find the sympathy for her.

Yes, I thought you were going, lol!

I wouldn't hurt a fly... can't kill spiders; but if anyone did this to one of my beautiful daughters I would find the strength to kill with my bare hands.
And I'm very little, and very weak!

The mothering instinct is strong in this one Yoda :sugar:

There could be a number of reasons why police are reluctant to label people as suspects. And there may be no benefit in so doing, in public or otherwise. Especially if telecommunications intercepts and other controlled operations are taking place. In some cases the urge to share inculpatory information with another, trusted, person seems to be overpowering for some offenders.

I posted that because of the very strange posts he/she posted today. Go back through his/her posts. GBC??

Can anyone answer this. Apologies if it has been discussed before.

How has GBC managed to avoid making a statement to QPS? Is it a function of having hired a lawyer or would the police be waiting until the evidence mounts up so that they can ask him the right questions?

Agreed. The pressure applied to suspects by denying them any knowledge of what is actually happen can be immense. Patiently waiting for that one slip up can yield big dividends to investigators. No better evidence than an admission.

Starting to feel a bit bad for her now. Where is her husband and children. Do we know:eek:

I'm wondering that too!
I also feel bad for her. (no one jump down my throat now please! I don't know the full story so I am not going to get on the judgement bandwagon- things aren't always black and white: my opinion!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57