Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am positive something was going on to the lead up of Allisons murder. Had she gone to the police for some reason for them to react so quickly when GBC reported her missing. Remember she was acting strangely as reported by her friend in the days before. I think she has found something while working in the C21 office.

Didn't someone say a couple of pages back that she finished work as property manager during that week!!

So if she found something out at C21 that could explain why she finnished up as property manager and maybe have something to do with her death??

Is that Toni McHuge beside Allison in that pic, the extremely tall woman in the black dress!!!!!!

Aren't these pics at this years awards though? After finding out halfway through last year, I don't think she'd want to be standing that close.

I'm sorry...some of those photos are hilarious, you could drive a truck through the gap in that women's teeth, and what's with the couple about to have it off on the piano stool?
Talk about a bad photographer, one guy there looks like he's about to fart and in the next photo he looks relieved. Allison is definitely the classiest one there.

Didn't someone say a couple of pages back that she finished work as property manager during that week!!

So if she found something out at C21 that could explain why she finnished up as property manager and maybe have something to do with her death??

I keep coming back to the fact that she had come back into the business in January 2012. He would have been in and out of the office. Gossip may have hit her ears or perhaps the details of their true financial situation?
she may have found his car at an address that was suspicious? Staff would not have stopped her from going in to his office-being the boss' wife.

Is that Toni McHuge beside Allison in that pic, the extremely tall woman in the black dress!!!!!! I'm bloody sure that is her, jeez she is really tall. Wankers woggle must have fancied amazon women.

I'm sure I read in a post a few days ago that TM left C21 mid last year when the affair was discovered (and in the press??). She then went O/S and returned only recently. Is this correct. Doubtful she would attend the C21 awards then?? IMO

Is that Toni McHuge beside Allison in that pic, the extremely tall woman in the black dress!!!!!! I'm bloody sure that is her, jeez she is really tall. Wankers woggle must have fancied amazon women.

Zoomed in on the lady's face and I don't think it is her.... Similarities with the hair and height but I think that's where they end.....

I'm wondering if she was a rent a *advertiser censored* star chick hired to hand out the awards a lot of fellas seemed to want to granny pash her!

Stop it...lol.

Or you'll be sent to the house of pashin for a week

your doing a fine job summarising on your own Ixy :) you need no input from me!!

Im sure a few more 543's will supply material as we move forward, Id just like to add that I don't know anyone at all involved in this case!!!

Are you sure you don't know anyone, or are you speculating that you don't know anyone involved with the case? :floorlaugh: Thought you'd be out looking for the phone with the number person. Or maybe they found it... ok, pressure is off now. Phew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox