Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if people are aware, but I found it very useful to set up an Allison Baden-clay google news alert. Rather than endlessly sifting through newspapers and searching through media sites, I let the news come to me. Ah technology!

Really? How do you do that?

I don't know the specific area myself, but yes, a few people here have mentioned Rafting Ground Rd and wondered about that. I'd say you're right, for some reason they're pretty sure the Kenmore roundabout was used. The police are pretty cluey, aren't they? :)

I sure hope so! They certainly put a lot of resources into the Kenmore roundabout location.

The only person who knows for sure if the police are looking in the right places is the killer. If GBC is the person responsible, then he's playing the part of the sociopath really well at the moment.

I wonder what it will take for the killer (known to the victim) to turn themselves in? If not the discovery of a body...then what?

If this goes to trial, I'll be in the queue for a seat in the public gallery. TRUST!!

I sure hope so! They certainly put a lot of resources into the Kenmore roundabout location.

The only person who knows for sure if the police are looking in the right places is the killer. If GBC is the person responsible, then he's playing the part of the sociopath really well at the moment.

I wonder what it will take for the killer (known to the victim) to turn themselves in? If not the discovery of a body...then what?

If this goes to trial, I'll be in the queue for a seat in the public gallery. TRUST!!

JMO... but I have a horrible feeling that nobody is going to actually plead guilty, or confess. It'd make the whole thing easier if they would, but that's probably the reason they won't? ... hoping for a chance that they will get away with it. :(

It won't let me get into it, coming up a black screen for me. :(

Maybe go to www.linkedin.com.au and do a search for her name, she is the only Allison Baden-Clay on there.

Also found a profile for NBC and GBC's brother in law the pastor, and the Baptist Church which he works for in QLD has a website which I found, has a picture and short profile of him.... That was more me looking out of curiosity....

Really? How do you do that?

Hi Linette, go into google news and type in Allison Baden Clay and all news reports will come up.
Scroll down and on the bottom of page should be a create an alert. I'm pretty sure you have to have a gmail address though. :)

Hi Linette, go into google news and type in Allison Baden Clay and all news reports will come up.
Scroll down and on the bottom of page should be a create an alert. I'm pretty sure you have to have a gmail address though. :)

Oh, ok then. I don't have a gmail address. Thankyou anyway.

Maybe go to www.linkedin.com.au and do a search for her name, she is the only Allison Baden-Clay on there.

Also found a profile for NBC and GBC's brother in law the pastor, and the Baptist Church which he works for in QLD has a website which I found, has a picture and short profile of him.... That was more me looking out of curiosity....

Thanks, that worked for me. :) Are you signed up with Linkedin or did you just see the first page?

JMO... but I have a horrible feeling that nobody is going to actually plead guilty, or confess. It'd make the whole thing easier if they would, but that's probably the reason they won't? ... hoping for a chance that they will get away with it. :(

They haven't so far - which proves (to me at least) that their only concern is for themselves.

If someone else is found responsible for Allison's death (random psycho trolling the streets of Brookfield) then I shall feel very sorry for GBC. Until then though he's going to have to suck it up. Even if he isn't involved, not even a "please find the person that killed my wife"?

Maybe it's hard to play loving and concerned when you've been plonking your balls around town?

Thanks, that worked for me. :) Are you signed up with Linkedin or did you just see the first page?

I am signed up but that's all Allisons profile had listed as for GBC, if you are signed up you can see his working history in more detail etc....
NBC and Ian Walton both have next to nothing.

Don't despair who knows what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure his lawyer is very busy.
Even if they can't discover the cause of death, we could see a plea bargain at some stage.
I'm sure GBC isn't enjoying life much these days, might yet decide pleading guilty to a lesser charge than murder is a good option.
IMO

Kimster, I don't know if you've followed the links from the previous thread to Aussie Criminals (ref. another mistress who is pg) and then one on the last page of the last thread referencing GBC's facebook page. The woman mentioned on the Aussis Crim's page is one of GBC's friends.

As for the animal debate, I would have thought that the ants would have done quite a lot of damage. My children (who aren't half as squeamish as I am) use the ants to devour the flesh of dead creatures they find, leaving the skeleton behind. (Yes, I know. It really is glorious having 2 mini David Attenboroughs).

Plus, crows and magpies will come and investigate pretty much anything to see if it's edible.

Poor Allison. It seems so terrible to think of her in this way. :[

Don't despair who knows what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure his lawyer is very busy.
Even if they can't discover the cause of death, we could see a plea bargain at some stage.
I'm sure GBC isn't enjoying life much these days, might yet decide pleading guilty to a lesser charge than murder is a good option.
IMO

I don't know if his lawyer is busy, yet. He'll get busy when he gets a copy of the criminal charge/s and police evidence. Until then, he has an *innocent* client.

I'm under the impression that if a person confesses their guilt to their lawyer...game over. In other words, they continue the lies.

I'm sure we will hear "just because my client had an affair, doesn't make him a murderer" blah blah blah.

I think you're right, if someone were to confess, surely they'd have done it by now? :(

IMO

Yes, that's true. Something that always confuses me is this: Just say GBC IS guilty ... and there's all this evidence against him.. Can he tell his lawyer that he is guilty and together they try and get him off ... or does it have to be one of those 'unspoken' things where they both KNOW he's guilty but pretend otherwise... I mean when it just the 2 of them in the room, alone? In alot of other cases it is so clear that the defendant is guilty, and the lawyer would be a dumb butt if he didn't know it. So, what happenes in these cases?

Morning all. Are Murder trials usually open to the public? I haven't ever attended a Court session, but would certainly love to sit in on this one - if only to hear which of our sleuths came up with the best scenarios.

IMO no visible signs of foul play mean just that. I personally believe the statement meant 'given the state of decomposition, at this point, there is no specific 'sign' that might indicate foul play such as bullet wounds,ligature around neck, throat cut' etc.

I thought the same thing.
The statement about "no visible signs of foul play" suggested to me the obvious, that being knife, gunshot, hit by a car etc.
After 11 days, where I am guessing it wasn't submerged, it wouldn't be pretty and I am not sure if they can identify bruising at that time.
What I found interesting is the same day police were (rumoured) asking people in the hair salon if they remember any marks on Allisons neck, chest, arms and hands. Maybe it is routine questioning, but if it is why didn't they ask that the first day they interviewed them as it would have been fresher in their memories.
My guess is there were some visible signs in those areas and they were trying to rule out if they were related. Maybe they were trying to link scratches (if still visible) to a possible incident that related to scratches on another person close to Allison.

Yes, that's true. Something that always confuses me is this: Just say GBC IS guilty ... and there's all this evidence against him.. Can he tell his lawyer that he is guilty and together they try and get him off ... or does it have to be one of those 'unspoken' things where they both KNOW he's guilty but pretend otherwise... I mean when it just the 2 of them in the room, alone? In alot of other cases it is so clear that the defendant is guilty, and the lawyer would be a dumb butt if he didn't know it. So, what happenes in these cases?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7911796&postcount=313"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7[/ame]

This link takes you to a very informative post about that at #313 in Thread 7

Morning all. Are Murder trials usually open to the public? I haven't ever attended a Court session, but would certainly love to sit in on this one - if only to hear which of our sleuths came up with the best scenarios.

I believe they are open to the public & probably will be if this case ever gets to court...unless the judge, for whatever reason, decides to make it a closed court.

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/30620/GoingToCourt_booklet.pdf

If we were in USA we'd have to submit our names....names are then drawn out for each day...almost like a lottery. I'm not sure if something like that is done here in Aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne