Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I only log on once a day and probably miss lots of stuff. When I worked in the same industry as GBC several years ago, he did not drink ... maybe one or two at functions. He was wired on adrenalin - didn't need much else. Also, it would be hard to be a drinker when you're out most nights until 7 or 8pm signing contracts etc (when buyers/sellers have finished work). I was not surprised, therefore, to read on here that his wedding had been dry. He could have had just 2-3 drinks at that GC conference and been plastered. Some of us need a tad more. :)

Cheers Radster.
Adrenalin hey?
Others have said perhaps something else?

Would you explain to me what being a verified local has anything to do with corresponding with Alison Sandy please? Her phone number and email address are freely accessible on line for anyone (not just locals of the Brookfield area) to contact her. Her articles are available to read on line for anyone in Australia and the world for that matter. I am not a local but I have corresponded with Alison Sandy and have a hard copy of that correspondence but I'm not prepared to post it here unless I have her permission.

Perhaps it's only the locals who should be putting forward opinions, speculations etc on this forum? I'm sorry but I find your statement discriminatory.

What an excellent post, I get totally confused about we may and may not post and who may say what.
Not sure how you would show you are a verified local, do you send in your power bill?I just see us as a group of interested amateur sleuths, there really are so few facts known that all we can do is speculate.

Maybe the mods don't actually want a forum on the Baden Clay case.
I appreciate that it is the mods forum, and they can make the rules as restrictive as they like.
I enjoy reading everyones views, if I don't agree I just move on, doesn't worry me if someone is off topic, at least it keeps people posting when there is no news. I guess I've just never posted on a forum where the rules are so restrictive, and I have been around crime forums since the JBR case.

I'd be happy to start a freeforum on the case, if it saved the mods having to delete so much here, but I've probably broken a rule by saying this..
I'm honestly not trying to have a go at you the mods, if you choose to ban me I'll take my punishment on the chin, but I find it so frustrating worrying what rule I might be breaking everytime I post.
Sorry I guess I've broken every rule in this post.

Possumheart...which side is this. IMO this looks too high to be washed downstream..the water was quite low yesterday - although the rain hasn't been heavy in my neck of the woods this week. It would have to have been a torrent that weekend before she was found to end up there. IMO

I agree, there is usually approx 2 mtrs diff between low and high tide.

It would hav had to flood heavily tomland that high.

There's a science to water flow and tides, forensics can predict where an object can land.

yes I agree. My husband uses water flow and tides in his job everyday.

What an excellent post, I get totally confused about we may and may not post and who may say what.
Not sure how you would show you are a verified local, do you send in your power bill?I just see us as a group of interested amateur sleuths, there really are so few facts known that all we can do is speculate.

Maybe the mods don't actually want a forum on the Baden Clay case.
I appreciate that it is the mods forum, and they can make the rules as restrictive as they like.
I enjoy reading everyones views, if I don't agree I just move on, doesn't worry me if someone is off topic, at least it keeps people posting when there is no news. I guess I've just never posted on a forum where the rules are so restrictive, and I have been around crime forums since the JBR case.

I'd be happy to start a freeforum on the case, if it saved the mods having to delete so much here, but I've probably broken a rule by saying this..
I'm honestly not trying to have a go at you the mods, if you choose to ban me I'll take my punishment on the chin, but I find it so frustrating worrying what rule I might be breaking everytime I post.
Sorry I guess I've broken every rule in this post.

It was nice knowing you, enjoy your holiday lol.

I wonder how local you would need to be to be considered local too. I am out by the bay so am not local but am more local than interstate haha.

I wouldn't worry too much about the verified local thing. All it proves is that you are from the area, which really doesn't mean much. You might be more exposed to rumor and gossip, but that's about it. I'm from Brisbane too, but proving I live in the area is silly and I don't see any point in it really.

The forensic exams did not reveal anything in those cars. May be the body was in the car that GBS crashed? It's grey so it could look blue at 4am. Just hypothesizing.

Did the police actually say nothing was found in either car?

There is a video showing the police officer down lower where the body was retrieved and he was standing in thick mud looking up a few metres higher to where her body was.

thats probably the one I was talking about. As there was a police officer standing down the bank from where her body was.

I however, might need to verify when I post my photos of under the bridge I'm going out to take this week some time.

I also just want to say. I have been reading here since day 1 but post very little.
I love reading the posts like all, some I agree with others I dont, those that dont interest me I skip. If it wasnt for everyone on here sharing info being fact or opinion I wouldnt
have heard much about this case at all. As where I live its hardly been on the news or
in the paper here since ABC was found. So thank you to the great sleuths on here.

What it shows is where the body was located when that footage was taken, after police etc had arrived. It doesn't necessarily show where the body was found.

Police would not have moved the body (or any body) until the forensic team did their measurements, photos, etc. I believe she was rolled off from the area of the end of the bridge and landed there.

She was moved later further down near the water when placed on the stretcher.

The forensic exams did not reveal anything in those cars. May be the body was in the car that GBS crashed? It's grey so it could look blue at 4am. Just hypothesizing.

if you have read that in the media i think its fair to say its not 100% fact.
If as we may think, that they have not released the captiva back to GBC then I certainly don't agree with your sentiments

Laughing......I did wonder, the lady in the satin dress (we see the back of her), with her hair in an updo, was that Allison?

If you post the photos again, I may just cry....He looked definitely like he had had way too many. The way his face looks...Oh my stars....EWWWW!!!

I knew ALlison although certainly not well, it was through a work association in the last few years

That definitely looks like her in the dancing photo with her back to the camera - same body type and she had very pretty hands with lots of little silver rings and they look like her hands. Her hair is much darker and browner here though, as she was a red head, however in the initial missing person reports they said she had blonde hair, so I guess she did change the colour from time to time.
Only my opinion of course as we can't see her face but looks like Alison to me.

Sorry to ask, but how do you know QPS didn't find anything in the cars?

Police would not have moved the body (or any body) until the forensic team did their measurements, photos, etc. I believe she was rolled off from the area of the end of the bridge and landed there.

That is what I am thinking too now I realise that she was found so high up.

:moo: absolutely maybe I think so too perhaps :moo:

I knew ALlison although certainly not well, it was through a work association in the last few years

That definitely looks like her in the dancing photo with her back to the camera - same body type and she had very pretty hands with lots of little silver rings and they look like her hands. Her hair is much darker and browner here though, as she was a red head, however in the initial missing person reports they said she had blonde hair, so I guess she did change the colour from time to time.
Only my opinion of course as we can't see her face but looks like Alison to me.

Thank you for that Soul range. I was also thinking it was Allison and did ask in an earlier thread if Allison was a brunette in 2010 when this video was shot.

I would like to make a few comments please regarding items in the previous thread.

1. Originally Posted by grannie View Post
I wonder if the police has got information about the AA meeting that tragic night. After all, it was not a ballet dancing group session. There could be some potentially dangerous members or their associates close to BC's house, and may be one or some of them are the killers.

I find this comment offensive and very judgemental - in the first place it was Al Anon meeting an organisation for families of alcoholics. I am not an alcoholic and neither are any of my family and I have nothing to do with the organisation, but I believe it does help many people. We are talking about ordinary people here, the ones we pass in the shopping centre, that coach our children at sport, attend church with us, for all we know may be our close friends. They are not fiends or "potentially dangerous people", anymore than the rest of us. I think the way this was said and posted was truly awful.

2. Leave poor Indromum alone, circumstances just put an opportunity in her way yesterday and she took it and let us know. We are not talking about the wording of the constitution here. The lady told us what she saw, leave her be.

3. A friend of mine, who is GP, told me the other day, that although Allison has been buried, "we don't know how much of her has been buried" my friends words. In plain language, what she was saying is that perhaps her heart, lungs, brain, any organs in fact were not necessarily given for burial. If those organs were needed for ongoing testing and pathology they may very well still be at the John Tonge Centre.

4. Re the dancing video - he does look a bit of a "dork", but truly I wonder how many of us would look any better in a similar video. GBC is dancing at a party and we have taken one microsecond of it, you know that one bad photo that you hate, it is like that I think - a moment in time recorded unawares, I think many of us could find similar unflattering vision if we tried.

My rant over, sorry if I have broken a dozen rules and get sent to the naughty chair, I will accept my punishment gracefully, I feel that some of us should put our minds into gear, before we put our fingers on the keyboard.

Re your point 3 - Organ tissue samples (small microscope slides type) are kept of all organs, but not the whole of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet