Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisgirl ... I thought it lacked class and decorum - don't lower yourself to their standard
Sorry if it offended anyone it was just a bit of lighthearted humour in what has been a very upsettig and distressing few weeks, hopefully those who have read my posts will understand it was not meant to offend, but I will refrain from adding aything to further posts incase I upset anyone else, I didnt think it was that bad after what the creepies got up to but point taken.

Sorry if it offended anyone it was just a bit of lighthearted humour in what has been a very upsettig and distressing few weeks, hopefully those who have read my posts will understand it was not meant to offend, but I will refrain from adding aything to further posts incase I upset anyone else, I didnt think it was that bad after what the creepies got up to but point taken.

No, it's all good! Don't worry! I like your humour :)

Unless, of course, they were racing her to the hospital after they realised what they had done.

The Kenmore ambulance station is minutes away, it makes no sense to leave three children at home and rush the wife to hospital when an ambulance can be there within minutes.

Don't worry, I did not find it offensive. I understood your intentions with that post.

He also, in his state of panic, went to take her far away as he possibly could, then had second thoughts and was paranoid about being pulled over. This was a heated moment he lost it, it doesn't seem to me to be a calculated act. His mind would have been all over the place. He would have been thinking about a deposit site while driving, he didn't have it planned in advance.

No, it's all good! Don't worry! I like your humour :)

I agree......'Behind every cloud is a silver lining' (and you have made us smile). With all of our seriousness of opinion and belief, I found your humour to bring some light to the thread.....obviously not the subject (which to me it was apparent that doing so wasnt your intent), but the thread. I saw no harm and expect to see more posts from you, or I may do a BWANA on you....now bow to your master and post.....Laughing

I didn't see it, Brissie girl, so my eyes were saved :angel:

Gee I'm an idiot. Only just saw all the smileys on the right. They've been right there, on the right, all the way through I suppose. In full view. And there I've been, struggling to get the smileys underneath to show up

I have given myself 30 lashings and promise I will try hard to not refer to the creepies again or post any wedding photos

Gee, don't know if you need to go that far. The creepies are one of the few lighthearted moments within a case we all know is the cause of so much suffering to so many people

(edit to say: after all, the creepies don't mind hamming it up for all they'e worth, apparently. They don't seem to mind being creepy. So why shouldn't we refer to them occasionally -- surely that's what the creep-display was all about ?)

I didn't see it, Brissie girl, so my eyes were saved :angel:

Gee I'm an idiot. Only just saw all the smileys on the right. They've been right there, on the right, all the way through I suppose. In full view. And there I've been, struggling to get the smileys underneath to show up
lol, don't feel bad, I still cant find them

Stay Bris Girl, your opinions are needed here and so is your comic relief.

He also, in his state of panic, went to take her far away as he possibly could, then had second thoughts and was paranoid about being pulled over. This was a heated moment he lost it, it doesn't seem to me to be a calculated act. His mind would have been all over the place. He would have been thinking about a deposit site while driving, he didn't have it planned in advance.

Are there any other large bridges in that area, bridges which span a considerable amount of water?? how far from that roundabout is it to, for example, Brisbane River??

The failed business dealings, the spending habits, the strain and the huge ego that couldn't cope. Tragic.

Are there any other large bridges in that area, bridges which span a considerable amount of water?? how far from that roundabout is it to, for example, Brisbane River??

Jindalee would be the closest, which is the Brisbane River. It's just down the road - 10 mins max?

If he continued another ten minutes drive (so 20km rather than 10km) he would have come across the weir where he could have dumped her and been gone in 20 seconds.

Location of Weir - http://g.co/maps/kzeem

Interviewing children is not that easy. We have to remember that children love both parents and may not be willing to say anything about anything. Additionally, if there is domestic violence involved in a situation like this, the children would be quite fearful of the parent inflicting harm on the other one. My main take is that the neighbours could have heard quite a bit of possible arguments/fights, especially at night when sound travels further. I certainly can hear very clearly when the people in the house next to me have arguments (they probably don't realise that other neighbours can hear them!).

i didnt mean that the kids would intentionally implicate dad - all they have to say is something weird - or repeat something strange that they had been told - and the QPS would have been alerted from the get go that this wasnt just a mum gone walkabout

IMO

Jindalee would be the closest, which is the Brisbane River. It's just down the road - 10 mins max?

That would be a bad location, there is a hand rail he would have to drag her over to get her onto the walkway and another hand rail to dump the body into the river. There is constant traffic there as well.

Yeah but there is no way you could be Guaranteed privacy along Brisbane river. The main road runs right by it. All the bridges are in plain view of motorists, not to mention boats on the water. I still think had it been a sex offender or some other person with hurtful motives that didn't know her, they would have taken her to a second location far away from her place of residence.

First post- been watching comments for days and some interesting comments! Also a Brissy girl O's so hard to get decent news.

Not familiar with area, but how close are the show grounds in relation to the screams heard by neighbours? Perhaps A threatened to leave with children, fight ensued, she drives off, goes to show ground to call for help. G ph's mistress in a state, then follows. Possibly drags her into his car (scratches on him from altercation), something happens, he dumps body over bridge, goes to parents house to dispose of clothing. Just ideas, but could explain re-interviewing of mistress to determine times etc and his state of mind.

The showgrounds are directly opposite the Baden-Clay residence. Walking across the road you would enter one of the gates of the showground, so you definitely wouldn't drive there.

It's been reported neighbours had heard a loud argument (or some form of distrubance) in the Baden-Clay home. The time of neighbours hearing arguments has not been clearly reported. Others heard screams in a different area altogether, estimated to be 2.5-4 km away from the residence.

Sorry to be graphic but could one person throw a body off the bridge? Do you think he was trying to make it look like suicide? Re my comment about jumping out at the roundabout, just a thought that perhaps she tried to escape,perhaps the car stopped in the roundabout. To those that remember the F/B comment I found it sounds like a witness saw something that at the time she didn't think was a big deal, remember the time's have been way off. Yesterday triggered something in this witness when the new times and roundabout were mentioned. Obviously I believe something very important happened at that roundabout or they have video footage of something but they need a witness so that this evidence can be used. Perhaps someone working nearby noticed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike