Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have been arguing quite loudly as there are apparently no immediate neighbours. I read there was a church/hall one side and a childcare centre the otherside. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It has been stated locally that people in neighbouring area have heard arguing. The immediate neighbours are the church and child care centre.

The thing which makes me curious about the time she was supposed to have gone walking. Who or where did that info come from saying GBC said she went walking Thursday night??...this was all that was mentioned back at the start & for quite a while after the search had been underway.

I don't know how media could just pull that out of a hat & say that's what happened...they must have got that info from somewhere/someone??

Then the story changed to "she was last seen watching the footy show". Who changed it???????

Trust me, you can lose a considerable amount of weight due to stress very quickly. You can also go grey almost overnight due to stress.

I wonder if Allison was planning on going for a walk on Thursday night instead of Friday morning due to her busy Friday that she had planned? Might account for why she was wearing her walking clothes?

I have been glued to this post since page 1 and finding it very interesting.
Firstly...i'd like to express my sincere condolencenes to Mr and Mrs Dickie, and my heart breaks for those 3 little angels.

But....Just putting it out there.....did a canoeist really find the body or did "someone" give up that info?? Is there any information on who the canoeist was???

Kenny 4 that was something I already alluded too

just a thought... if money was tight, could an argument have started because ABC had her hair done at the hairdressers. She had the conference the next day so perhaps that had something to do with the timing of the appointment. Could he have lost the plot on her because she spent some money on herself. Anyone know how often she went to the salon?

They must have been arguing quite loudly as there are apparently no immediate neighbours. I read there was a church/hall one side and a childcare centre the otherside. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

There is the neighbour across from them further up who reported that her dog was barking and distressed at the back of her property on the Thursday evening.

Trust me, you can lose a considerable amount of weight due to stress very quickly. You can also go grey almost overnight due to stress.

I understand what you are saying but my point is that he had lost the weight before she went missing...You can clearly see this from the first time we seen him on the news.

I am suggesting that his weight loss if it was caused by stress/mistress or possibly drugs could have something to do with why he possibly took his wife's life - was she potentially standing in the way of something??

Did ABC have a Life Insurance Policy?

Maybe he was plotting this for some time which was causing a great deal of stress?

His Family must suspect something..... ??

Is there any vision of the much talked about bruising and scratches because I haven't noticed any in any of the vision I have seen?

If so, Where is the link?

That cements it for me. I am going to volunteer for SES. What heroes.

It took my husband seeing a major fire on the hill we live on to convince him that he needed to join the CFA. Do it Baybee, I say!!! Getting something good from this, where it comes to helping others, goes a long way. :)

Praying that the person responsible is brought to justice.

Btw BrisbaneGirl.........state school teachers are paid more than private school teachers. Sorry had to correct that small piece of misinformation there. But it is a common, but incorrect, assumption.
The PE teacher out the school my kids go to gets paid $95k a year and has 12 weeks holidays, the principal is on $250k. I do not agree and I deal with the area enough to know what I am talkingabout. depends on what school, but the best schools the teachers get paid a lot more than state schools. But you can think what you want.

I messed up the quote thing, but to the person who says they don't know of any woman who takes their handbag on a walk, well I do!

When i go out (which is twice a fortnight) I take my handbag with me too

When i go out (which is twice a fortnight) I take my handbag with me too

I take a bumbag when I do my walking. I have asthma though and need my pump, phone, and tissues etc I also take my keys and a few coins, just incase I want to ruin my walk by nicking into woolies for a treat.....icecream, lollies or Chocky.....:blushing: : Some people feel they need to take their necessities everywhere they go, some dont and some take things through necessity (ie my ventolin). Everyone is different.

I take a bumbag when I do my walking. I have asthma though and need my pump, phone, and tissues etc I also take my keys and a few coins, just incase I want to ruin my walk by nicking into woolies for a treat.....icecream, lollies or Chocky.....:blushing: : Some people feel they need to take their necessities everywhere they go, some dont and some take things through necessity (ie my ventolin). Everyone is different.
God, sounds like me lol, funny, laughed my head off reading that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members