Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a minute, isn't he a future Baron Baden-Powell?
How on earth he managed.. As if you don't know how..

But my point is, regardless of his apparent luck of achievement, he would not ever sink. He is an unsinkable Baden-Powell. By the same token, he does not need to kill to achieve something. IMO.

Unsinkable really!? Let's wait and see..... Tick...tick....tick

Grannie you are quoting yourself and confusing everyone. (just realised we are having quoting issues again!)

Grannie i like your last bit of info re inheritance etc, gives us some other angles, please don't stop now!!!

For a minute, isn't he a future Baron Baden-Powell?
How on earth he managed.. As if you don't know how..

But my point is, regardless of his apparent luck of achievement, he would not ever sink. He is an unsinkable Baden-Powell. By the same token, he does not need to kill to achieve something. IMO.

Whaaaaaa?

Therefore.. the murderers base is the Baden-Clay residence. out to the burial site, back to base. unfortunate, but it has to be that way, to notice a missing wife. From where she went missing.

if one is not there, when a person goes missing, its a bit dicey to claim they are, in fact, missing. It has to be a fact discovered by the person most , or theoretically most, involved in her appearance.

The way it was conducted suggests that the murderer wasn't worried very much about the body. Whereas GBC should have been worried. If it was a 'missing person' thing, then it was implemented very poorly. They had all night but they did not manage to properly hide the body. In fact, the murderer perhaps even made it in such a way, so that the suspicions fell on GBC. IMO.

From Kiwi50...' if he made that call it was way too early.'

It was.... on it's face , it doesnt make sense.. but it made sense to Gerard. He was under a time constraint. It is imperative that he ( and only he ,and he first) notices her missing.. it just wouldnt do if he notices this way in to the day and into the evening. .it wont fly then.. 'why didnt you call earlier?'....

and if there are accomplices.. they have to be back at their base, doing normal stuff, everything has to be unremarkable... every single thing. .

I must congratulate you on your posts! Very intelligent way of analysing this case! :yourock:

Sorry that you can't link the article but I do remember those early msm articles.

We are not privvy to who he rang/texted unfortunately but the stand-out for me was how did he manage to go to sleep, why didn't he go looking and I asked the locals in an older post if anyone knew Allison's walking route?

It is a weird story and has more holes than swiss cheese IMO

I agree Mani - how indeed did he go to sleep???

That is why I am thinking they lived separately and he may have pretended to see her watching the footy show, left for the BC's place - then went to get something from the house in the morning (the premise anyway) and found ABC gone.

Thanks LIADAN. Helpful. We don't know what time 'on the night' this text exchange happened. We don't know if the text was sent by Allison or somebody on Allison's behalf.

Police will know the time it was sent from telco records. But, they won't know for sure if it was sent by Allison, even if they analyse the style in which it was written (unless is radically different from her usual texting).

Was tempted to tell you a story of unbelievable pressure put on my partner and I by a Brizzie real estate salesman but I will cut to the chase. Everything we were, he or a close friend had been. Everything we aspired to, he and his clever friends had. When I felt we had been completely manipulated I pulled out of the sale during the cooling off period and then the phone started to ring and ring and the games started again. He had no problem getting a solicitor on a Sunday evening to sign the initial contracts but lots of problems with his mates (who he gave our number to) once we got cold feet and exercised our rights. I felt hunted.

I agree Mani - how indeed did he go to sleep???

That is why I am thinking they lived separately and he may have pretended to see her watching the footy show, left for the BC's place - then went to get something from the house in the morning (the premise anyway) and found ABC gone.

I remember when first reading that particular article thinking it was rubbish. It does not add up with what QPS has stated as when she was last seen by hubby. Also, who in the world would go to sleep if one of your family members is missing in the middle of the night? IMO the article is totally tabloid type.

Diverting back to OW again....

I recall some earlier posters here talking about the cross country on Thursday 19th at the girls school.

Can any locals verify the jungle drums which indicate that the Walton kid(s) ran in the cross country with their cousins that Thursday? And/or that OW may have been at the cross country too? Only something I've heard, though not confirmed.

I just think it puts a different spin on many aspects of Thursday night's comings and goings, if we know for certain that OW was in town that night (and presumably staying at the BC seniors). Anyone?

Was tempted to tell you a story of unbelievable pressure put on my partner and I by a Brizzie real estate salesman but I will cut to the chase. Everything we were, he or a close friend had been. Everything we aspired to, he and his clever friends had. When I felt we had been completely manipulated I pulled out of the sale during the cooling off period and then the phone started to ring and ring and the games started again. He had no problem getting a solicitor on a Sunday evening to sign the initial contracts but lots of problems with his mates (who he gave our number to) once we got cold feet and exercised our rights. I felt hunted.

I hope you reported him to REIQ.

For a minute, isn't he a future Baron Baden-Powell? says Grannie.

He is not. he is as far away from that position as my little dog is. . His father is merely the son of the daughter of Baden Powell. His fathers siblings, including sons had no part or interest in changing their name by deedpoll to Baden Clay. They have always retained their birth name, that is their fathers name , Clay, unlike Nige..

Morganatic, is the word you need, Grannie..

and Primogeniture..

these are words you need to be familiar with to follow the line of any inheritance of title.

The way it was conducted suggests that the murderer wasn't worried very much about the body. Whereas GBC should have been worried. If it was a 'missing person' thing, then it was implemented very poorly. They had all night but they did not manage to properly hide the body. In fact, the murderer perhaps even made it in such a way, so that the suspicions fell on GBC. IMO.

If that were to be the case (and I do not for one minute entertain that) why would Supt Det Ainsworth say that there wasn't need for anyone to be worried about a killer being on the loose in and around Brookfield? What would be the motive for anyone (apart from GBC) wishing to murder Alisson??

Purely for the heck of it, the following is my opinion of possibilities if GBC is the perpetrator:
- As reported in the Media, when the Journalists have asked questions of GBC, his response always seems to relate to his own activities; so I have tried reversing some known/unknown facts .. relating to what GBC has said about Allison's disappearance:

1. Gerard went to bed at 10 pm and Allison was watching Footy Show
Reverse: Allison went to bed at 10 pm and Gerard was watching Footy Show.
Point re this: Answers he knew were correct.

2. Allison usually went for an early morning walk
Reverse: Gerard usually exercised in the morning
Point re this: Answer he knew was correct

3. If GBC was the one who hurt (murdered) Allison that night
Reverse: GBC caused 'a little bit hurt' to himself during the vehicle accident at Indooroopilly 3 days later.
Point re this: To hurt himself

4. GBC helped Police to find Allison by telling them everything he knew
Reverse: GBC didn't tell Police everything he knew
Point re this: Otherwise the Police would have been led to the murdered body of Allison

5. GBC's sister Olivia said that Gerard loves Allison
Reverse: Publicised affair(s)
Point re this: Endeavour to fend off any suspicions that he participated in Allison's disappearance.

6. Following discovery of Allison's body, GBC does not make any further public comments with regard to the murder of Allison
Reverse: Allison's family vow to have the perpetrator brought to justice
Point re this: No public comment by GBC with regard to finding the perpetrator; would appear not to have harsh feelings toward the perp

7. GBC said that he had attended Police Station to retrieve family photos for Allison's funeral
Reverse: See if computer could be returned for personal/business reasons
Point re this: No input into funeral ceremony

8. When Journalist asked about relocation of Century21 office to Toowong Towers, GBC states that business is as usual
Reverse: Previous business content has all but disappeared.
Point re this: Media opportunity used to promote 'business as usual'

9. Financials: Money from Superannuation Fund/Insurance Policy would normally be paid to the Husband (GBC)
Reverse: GBC could request that the money be paid to their children
Point re this: A Fund has been set up by Allison's Parents to provide for their 3 little girls, so the Fund could be the recipient of the money.

10. GBC trying to 'get back to normal' and move on
Reverse: Gradually becoming paranoid that Police will eventually have enough evidence to arrest him
Point re this: Paranoia will take its toll sooner or later

Did anyone see Allison's car at the her house after the hairdressers? If she went straight home after the hairdressers, then someone might have sighted her car at the house around 8.00 pm. Unless I have missed it, this information seems to be missing from the puzzle.

Agree, we don't know if any of the neighbours saw her car at home after the time of the hair appointment. I hope QPS have been able to establish this.

This says Kerry-Anne sent text/s to Allison, but doesn't indicate if she received a response ??

I think the phone was always in the hands of GBC from the time of ABC's demise. - and QPS are tracking movements from pings and phone calls, when it could be Allison or simply GBC.What if he stated the last time he saw Allison was at 10pm she was watching the footy show but there was a phone's ping at Durness st after this?

I would not put it past GBC to be texting for her.

MONTY: Pretty much. MSM stated the Police made 'unspecified observations'. Maybe other stalwarts on this thread will be able to provide more details.

Someone "in-the-know" said that there were big holes in the walls inside the home (like punching holes), but it's just rumour at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member