Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post...

It is my opinion that the word "SHE" in the driveway is unrelated to Allison's disappearance. Take a look at the funeral notice. S, H and E are the first initials of Allison's three girls.

THAT is good sleuthing :) (edit: and same for everyone else who mentioned it :p)

and girls definitely do that sort of stuff......I know my daughter does....Makes absolute sense.

Well sleuthed to the both of you :)

Im pretty sure that ended up being an error of information. The poster saw the names "Nigel and Elaine Baden Clay" on the page and presumed it was their home. When it was infact a property they were marketing as Real Estate Agents. It wasnt their property....Just one being sold through Century 21. Nigel and Elaine were the agents

Just on the property front, I believe the property they are in last sold in 1997 (I assume to them, unless they've been renting for 15 years :) ) Google search shows a Baden-Clay listing at 16 Durness Street on yell123.com.

Local real estate site (onthehouse.com.au) appears number 16 last sold - $152,000 on 21/09/1997. Not sure if they have done much work to it since but the skulls and horns would have been added :)

Just on the property front, I believe the property they are in last sold in 1997 (I assume to them, unless they've been renting for 15 years :) ) Google search shows a Baden-Clay listing at 16 Durness Street on yell123.com.

Local real estate site (onthehouse.com.au) appears number 16 last sold - $152,000 on 21/09/1997. Not sure if they have done much work to it since but the skulls and horns would have been added :)

You are absolutely spot on.

If you have a looksee at this one : http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/1232906/16_Durness_Street_KENMORE_QLD_4069/ and enlarge the photo ........................you see a Holden Statesman in the driveway. Nigel BC drives silver Holden Statesman.

The couriermail article says that the kids were dropped of at a "friends" home, so I think we can rule out that they were dropped off at GBC's parents house on this information. the link has been provided previously.

I think this is much simpler than whats been suggested.

No kids at home would more than likely allow an argument to get out of hand. Now for the neighbours to hear it, I'd say that they were outside, possibly allison running/walking out of the home and getting into one of the cars....

Maybe she didnt go for a walk, but planned to go for a drive, to let off some steam.

she drives her usual route out to moggill, sayt his is down brookfield road, stops in the car park at the roundabout to gather herself, or could have been followed by GBC, or to text some friends, etc. GBC turns up in white car, they argue in the carpark, someone calls the argument into police. They both drive off together in one car, whether willingly or forecably, leaving the other car behind.

The thing the police could be looking for with regards to the roundabout is someone being dropped off to pick up the other car. I'd say one of their cars were parked at those shops.

This is where the lady that has been interviewed comes in. I doubt she would be called to assist with the dumping of the body, but probably called to assist with returning one of the vehicles, and maybe help to clean the vehicles, home etc. If GBC was in a panic, he'd call the one person close to him that isnt a family member that he has some control over.

The police turn up after having been called earlier about a DV incident at the roundabout involving a silver crv and a while 4wd. They have a light bulb moment, Gerard says he went to bed at 10pm but the call about the DV was made at about 11pm, instantly contraditing his story...they send out the search party, get the warrant becuase of his lies and the DV call.

How did they get the warrant? They use the call to the police about the DV, the matching vehicles at the residence, and GBC's contradicting story about the time he went to bed. Enough to suggest that he may get rid of evidence at the address, enough to get the warrant.

The lady that has been interviewed has probably hired a lawyer as she plans to play the "I didnt know what was going on, he jsut asked to help me return a car to his house" card.

thoughts?

Pretty sure this is my 3rd theory but I feel that I am close here.

The couriermail article says that the kids were dropped of at a "friends" home, so I think we can rule out that they were dropped off at GBC's parents house on this information. the link has been provided previously.

No kids at home would more than likely allow an argument to get out of hand. Now for the neighbours to hear it, I'd say that they were outside, possibly allison running/walking out of the home and getting into one of the cars....

Maybe she didnt go for a walk, but planned to go for a drive, to let off some steam.

she drives her usual route out to moggill, sayt his is down brookfield road, stops in the car park at the roundabout to gather herself, or could have been followed by GBC, or to text some friends, etc. GBC turns up in white car, they argue in the carpark, someone calls the argument into police. They both drive off together in one car, whether willingly or forecably, leaving the other car behind.

The thing the police could be looking for with regards to the roundabout is someone being dropped off to pick up the other car. I'd say one of their cars were parked at those shops.

This is where the lady that has been interviewed comes in. I doubt she would be called to assist with the dumping of the body, but probably called to assist with returning one of the vehicles, and maybe help to clean the vehicles, home etc. If GBC was in a panic, he'd call the one person close to him that isnt a family member that he has some control over.

The police turn up after having been called earlier about a DV incident at the roundabout involving a silver crv and a while 4wd. They have a light bulb moment, Gerard says he went to bed at 10pm but the call about the DV was made at about 11pm, instantly contraditing his story...they send out the search party, get the warrant becuase of his lies and the DV call.

How did they get the warrant? They use the call to the police about the DV, the matching vehicles at the residence, and GBC's contradicting story about the time he went to bed. Enough to suggest that he may get rid of evidence at the address, enough to get the warrant.

The lady that has been interviewed has probably hired a lawyer as she plans to play the "I didnt know what was going on, he jsut asked to help me return a car to his house" card.

thoughts?

Interesting thoughts but we can only speculate who may have been called to assit if we look at the possiblity of the "mistress" she may have family of her own how does she explain her leaving? if we look at the senior BC its family nothing to explain ? this is just IMO

thoughts?

If it had been DV wouldn't the police have seen marks on Allison? And i'm not saying your wrong i'm kind of talking from experience because i put up with DV for almost 6 years :(

Interesting thoughts but we can only speculate who may have been called to assit if we look at the possiblity of the "mistress" she may have family of her own how does she explain her leaving? if we look at the senior BC its family nothing to explain ? this is just IMO

family ? IMO

If it had been DV wouldn't the police have seen marks on Allison? And i'm not saying your wrong i'm kind of talking from experience because i put up with DV for almost 6 years :(

Could have just been an argument.

According to one source on this site, the police asked the employees of the hairdressing salon if Allison had an scratches or bruising, so there may be a history of DV. But I am assuming they asked this question becuase her body showed some signs of trauma...if they were interviewed after she was found???? be interesting to know this actually.

Could have just been an argument.

According to one source on this site, the police asked the employees of the hairdressing salon if Allison had an scratches or bruising, so there may be a history of DV. But I am assuming they asked this question becuase her body showed some signs of trauma...if they were interviewed after she was found???? be interesting to know this actually.

yes, according to that source the hairdresser employee/s were re-interviewed after the body was found to see if there were any signs of scratches or bruising. so I'm guessing there must have been obvious marks on the body around the head, neck, shoulders and/or chest area.

yes, according to that source the hairdresser employee/s were re-interviewed after the body was found to see if there were any signs of scratches or bruising. so I'm guessing there must have been obvious marks on the body around the head, neck, shoulders and/or chest area.

Yes I agree with this.

family ? IMO

We know nothing about mistress though. What if she isnt married, lives alone?

I can't see BC senior being involved, is just doesnt fit. Yhey would have GBC's phone records by now and they would know if he called the parents. Driving there would be too obvious.

I'd say that the female was called into the station for questioning when they realised she had been called by GBC that night. I know he "frantically" texted people, but this would have been in the morning.

Again, just a theory.

Just thinking of things to do with this case. I wonder if the lady that has gone to get the lawyer was the same one that was interviewed so many times and for so long. I was just thinking i wonder if she has told them different stories each time she was interviewed???

Ok here's some more info of interest from GBC's blog.

I am adding this to aid in previous discussions about GBC and his Fathers relationship.

Link- http://liveweb.archive.org/http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

Point of interest- Story Heading - The father lode

<snip> As fathers – I have three little girls, all being expertly groomed to look after me in my dotage! </snip>

Erm... narcissistic much? Sole mention of daughters still centres around him? LOL

Someone mentioned it was something 'odd' the children were told in the morning that made QPS suspicious.. obviously this was total rumour if the children were in fact staying somewhere else Thursday night. Would anyone know if the children did spend Friday at school?

It might not have been told to them by GBC. Supposedly the kids went to school via their Aunt. It's all a bit murky, and probably not all that relevant?

long time lurker, first time poster and concerned local resident.

2 things

first.... QP can exercise a warrant on the spot to any premises/vehicle etc if they suspect that there is some criminal activity going on, or that incriminating evidence is being secreted inside. they can just arrive on your doorstep, become sus that something is going on and are automatically given powers of entry/seizure, they don't need to wait for approval or issuance of a paper warrant from a judge or senior officer. Therefore there MUST have been something sus that they saw/heard upon their arrival at the house.

second.. something that has been bothering me for a while. the photo that was released by QPS showing the family cars quite clearly shows a small green puddle of coolant underneath the engine bay of the Captiva. one would assume that it being a business vehicle, and it looks quite newish, that this vehicle would be regularly serviced either under fleet management, or new car warranty. there certainly shouldn't be coolant leaking from the radiator due to loose hoses etc. Is it possible that the radiator has been struck? It would be easily damaged by a large stump or rock hidden in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member