Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weight loss is to do with his personal trainer that was posted awhile back?

Maybe they haven't named ANY person of interest as they are making them sweat. That or they just don't know yet? Sort of like if they haven't named anyone the murderer would be always looking over their shoulder. I would imagine the tension and paranoia would make someone crack sooner or later. Could all be a strategy. At least that's what I'm hoping.

One pic of him with the awards wearing his C21 Jacket is too large for him and it has shoulder pads poking up.

Has anyone else noticed the real shift today on this thread re GBC's potential guilt to potential innocence? I can't see anything that has changed in the last 24 hours in what is been released to the public, other than the funeral today.

Not necessarily, the way i look at it. Strategy as someone else mentioned, can come into play to get the person they are after. If it benefits the case to make it look one way on the surface so that they can do what they need to make a case against someone and not tip them off. Hey he might not care if thats what it takes.

I have to be honest and say I feel very sorry for him if he is innocent. Many in the community have not afforded him much compassion because of perceived guilt. (Not saying he is or isnt)

I am still not convinced he is innocent....watching the footage behind the hearse was a little clearer why I am not.....There was no eye contact or displays of affection or compassion between the Dickies and GBC...Did anyone else notice this?? For every funeral I have been to " A touch, hug or kiss or at least an acknowledgement is given to the husband by the Parents....If he and Allison were truley in love at the final stages of her life without and major problems The Dickies would of ackknowledged him whilst he was crying and emotional as he looked...i know they were watching over the girls but I still think if they were speaking they would of reached out??? IMO...?

I am still not convinced he is innocent....watching the footage behind the hearse was a little clearer why I am not.....There was no eye contact or displays of affection or compassion between the Dickies and GBC...Did anyone else notice this?? For every funeral I have been to " A touch, hug or kiss or at least an acknowledgement is given to the husband by the Parents....If he and Allison were truley in love at the final stages of her life without and major problems The Dickies would of ackknowledged him whilst he was crying and emotional as he looked...i know they were watching over the girls but I still think if they were speaking they would of reached out??? IMO...?

I noticed the same thing, you can tell they think he did it.

I saw the footage, and wanted to go look at it again, but it won't come up for me now when I click the link.

I thought to myself yesterday... If he looks grief stricken people will tear him down, If he doesn't look grief stricken-people will still tear him down :-|
If he happened to shave something tells me he would get criticized for that too.
I'm not trying to stick up for him, but I'm well aware that I don't have the full story so trying not to be overly judgemental and pull apart every little thing.

I have to be honest and say I feel very sorry for him if he is innocent. Many in the community have not afforded him much compassion because of perceived guilt. (Not saying he is or isnt)

I must agree with you there, although I have had a feeling right from the start, if it wasn't him it is pretty awful that majority seem to think he did... But there's so many odd things that point that way from all I have seen and read.... Will keep my opinions to myself though, have been rather vocal about it until my best friend asked me to put myself in GBC's shoes and imagine if he really had nothing to do with it... Would be awful..... But...... Aaahhh who knows????

Has anyone else noticed the real shift today on this thread re GBC's potential guilt to potential innocence? I can't see anything that has changed in the last 24 hours in what is been released to the public, other than the funeral today.

I haven't changed my opinion, I do however hope that I am wrong for the girls sake. I hope if he is guilty, today has really shown him how much pain he has caused to their beautiful girls and that he man's up and admits to his crime!!

Not sure if you are meaning me in particular. I have always been open minded to the thought he could be innocent and there was possibly more to it. Particularly the longer things have dragged out. I am hoping he is. I sway back and forth though sometimes on what I think. Cause I guess we don't know. And I've tried to steer clear of outright accusing and treating as fact that he did.

I must agree with you there, although I have had a feeling right from the start, if it wasn't him it is pretty awful that majority seem to think he did... But there's so many odd things that point that way from all I have seen and read.... Will keep my opinions to myself though, have been rather vocal about it until my best friend asked me to put myself in GBC's shoes and imagine if he really had nothing to do with it... Would be awful..... But...... Aaahhh who knows????

I guess thats what I have felt and tried to say. Imagine if you were in the situation. And I know many will say they would have done this or that or acted one way or the other. But honestly know one can know how we would deal with such a situation. And while we can point fingers, there is sometimes more than one way to look at things.

I was just thinking that. We're nothing if not human. It's a sad day and i think the funeral has brought out the softer side in people. When we see GBC with his daughters we all want to believe that it wasn't him and these three beautiful girls will not ever have to go through the hell of trying to reconcile their love for thier father with what he might have done to thier mother.

ah come on everyone, the guy recently lost a Lexus, he going to have to grieve at some point.

Being the Devil's advocate here: Maybe this is why he wanted a public funeral with the press, coverage etc etc...so he could put on a show...as mentioned in a previous post, grief could be for many things.

IMHO, this was not premeditated. I believe it was a domestic quarrell that went terribly wrong. It probably blew out of proportion because the kids were not around. We all show restraint in our arguments/fights with our partners when the kids are within ear shot.

For the sake of those beautiful children I truly hope and pray that I am totally wrong.

Not sure if you are meaning me in particular. I have always been open minded to the thought he could be innocent and there was possibly more to it. Particularly the longer things have dragged out. I am hoping he is. I sway back and forth though sometimes on what I think. Cause I guess we don't know. And I've tried to steer clear of outright accusing and treating as fact that he did.

No no no - didn't mean it personally to anyone. I was just catching up on the posts and there is a real shift in the feel of this thread today - I'm guessing because of the funeral. But generally more people are expressing the possibility of him been innocent (not necessarily saying he is, just what if), rather than writing about things that make him seem guilty. Just thought it was interesting how things can shift so dramatically in 24 hours.

I'd guess watching the funeral would naturally cause an overflow of compassion (in normal people, who can feel empathy and compassion, as opposed to the kind of person who'd kill someone they know and dump their body in a river)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500