Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, since the body was found, the tweets have been very controlled. And the one time someone did tweet something out of the ordinary, they were promptly rapped on the Knuckles by QPS, and in fact a gag order was mentioned.

That information was when Spenser Howson tweeted about the police doing something, and he would tell everyone first thing in the morning.
It was stupid of Spenser to even mention it, as they didn't want the media to mention anything about the road block on Moggill road that night so everyone who used the road would do as normal and they could ask questions.
If the media had reported it, people may have avoided that route and gone back across the bridge at Mt Crosby and down the Ipswich motorway. You have to understand at that time of the night, it would have just been early morning shift workers trying to get to work early. Those people would have their drive timed with minutes to spare, and if they heard of a road block they probably would have gone the other way.
I don't believe there primary goal was to interview people that night. IMO they would have been identifying cars and matching them to cars filmed on the CCTV in a hope to eliminate them. So instead of dealing with the 20-50 cars that probably went through between 11-4, they only have to account for 5 (as a guess). One of those 5 unknowns might have been the killer or accomplice.

So IMO the media is hardly gagged. They just don't have any real information to report.

Hi Isadora - I understand if you can't answer this, but if the people close to GBC believe he is innocent, who on earth do they think did it I wonder? Do they honestly believe it was just a random attack? I agree - unimaginable.

Doesn't mean they would necessarily think a random stranger did it. And hey maybe they believe he is innocent because a) they can't bring themselves to believe he could possibly be responsible. Or b) they know a hell of alot more than any of us and therefore if he is innocent, know it.

I think I would thinktwice thanks and obviously Pullenvale4069 felt uncomfortable in his presence long before all this stuff happened. I agree that a good sales person knows their stuff but Pullenvale 4069 said they felt it was forced and unnatural and I don't know about you but if a sales person makes me feel uncomfortable I'm buying elsewhere.:gthanks:

Agreed, fair enough. But we often modify our opinion in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther